Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jack4156

Also I didn't watch the episodes properly. And yes it really sounds stupid to buy soft toys and gift it to Pinku πŸ˜• Ye log jurrat bhi kaise kartein hain aisi non-sense chije dikhane ki ? In aurton ne akhir kar Garba kar hi liya HK me πŸ˜‘

One more thing to tell, as far as I remember, Madhavi said that the alarm clock is of price 250 (no currency mentioned, she assumed Rupee) then Bhide said its Hong Kong dollar after that he said the price will be Rs.2500 in Indian rupee.

The thing is, 250 Hong Kong dollar = Rs. 1960 so why he said Rs. 2500 ?

If I am wrong with the HK Dollar price then please correct me otherwise its a mistake by the TMKOC team πŸ₯±

NO, I think he said it as approx. Although, BHide being a maths teacher it can be called a mistake. I think he said , " kam se kam 2500 ka padega" Ya fir maine bhi galat sunaπŸ˜•
jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

NO, I think he said it as approx. Although, BHide being a maths teacher it can be called a mistake. I think he said , " kam se kam 2500 ka padega" Ya fir maine bhi galat sunaπŸ˜•

If approx. then he should have said Rs.2000 and not Rs.2500. There's a less difference between Rs.1960 and Rs.2000 but difference between Rs.1960 and Rs.2500 is big. So either we didn't hear the HK Dollar price properly or the team really did a mistake here.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Iss show mein toh bloopers hi bloopers hain.Does anybody take lot of food with them while traveling in a flight? Not just the much educated hathi family, even the educated ladies of the society cooked food for everybody. πŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Iss show mein toh bloopers hi bloopers hain.Does anybody take lot of food with them while traveling in a flight? Not just the much educated hathi family, even the educated ladies of the society cooked food for everybody. πŸ˜†

truck bharke bhi khana le jayenge to pura nahi hoga considering Hathi family is there.