Main Naa Bhoolungi

Main Naa Bhoolungi Written Update August 13, 2014

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I promised a short WU for each episode this week since the show is ending and I'm going to live up to my promise no matter what. ðŸ˜† Here's the short WU for today.

Samaira races into the room along with everyone to find Arnav missing. Aditya reads the note that Madhu has left with Arnav. Samaira wants to inform the police, but the family is against it. Then Mahanto's phone rings and Aditya talks to Madhu. He hangs up and says that Madhu said that Arnav is with his mother and she won't let anything happen to him because she cares for him. Samaira is left thinking. She follows Aditya out of the room. She demands to know why he didn't let her speak to Madhu and he says that he lied and Madhu said that she wants to take revenge for ruining her life and she will kill Arnav. Avinash phones Samaira and she tells him what happened and asks to tell the Inspector. After comforting Samaira, Aditya tells her to bring his phone and he tells Madhu that they are coming. The 2 head out. Samaira gets a call from Madhu who threatens to kill Arnav. They reach the farmhouse, but find nothing. Samaira finds a cloth with blood and remembers Manav's birth. Madhu calls Samaira and laughs at their foolishness as Aditya watches with a smug expression. He takes the phone and acts like being angry as Madhu praises his acting.

Precap: Samaira reaches a room where Madhu has a gun to Arnav's head. Samaira tells Madhu to let Arnav go and she laughs. She says she will have fun when she sees Samaira crying over her son's death.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 Thanks for the update Shreya.. I know the show is ending and all but today it was totally ridiculous! ðŸĪŠ 2 things..
First, Panchgani is in Maharashra while Delhi is in well.. Delhi.. It takes 24hr of nonstop driving to reach Panchgani.. And Second, did you notice how cool Mohonto & Sunaina were sitting in the sofa.. sipping on their golden leaf tea.. TEEEAAA... After finding out about his daughter -who by the way murdered a guy 2 days ago- has now fled with their khaandaan ka chiraag! It's the same daughter who had threatened to kill Arnav not so long ago & had even fired shots at him (which luckily hit a tree & a branch had hit him).. Oh well.. Maybe Mohonto has amnesia.. ðŸĪ” Well TOOO bad CVs, coz I don't.. ðŸ˜Ą
😆 😆Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Today was a waste of an episode. They're pushing everything off to the last day it seems! ðŸ˜Ą

Don't bother with the bloopers. If I started commenting on the bloopers then there would only be comments in the WU! ðŸ˜†
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seems these serials get crap everyday 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks shreya for brief WU.    hey it is more than 2-3 lines ðŸ˜†
on serious note, what were CV's thinking off??!! so madhu and adi once again are back together in destroying samaira/shikha.  
thought in today's episode one of them would have died.    seems both will die in the last episode.
hope tomorrow's episode has some action

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
precap.  when madhu says "your son", wonder if sunaina and mahanto hear her say that !!!!
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I tried to watch but couldn't do it, they are dragging it so much, such a waste of a good story, they made it creepy, and yuk.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks shreya for brief WU.    hey it is more than 2-3 lines ðŸ˜† I know. I can't believe I did that. ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜†

on serious note, what were CV's thinking off??!! so madhu and adi once again are back together in destroying samaira/shikha. They are thinking about how to drag. ðŸ˜†
thought in today's episode one of them would have died.    seems both will die in the last episode. Yeah that's what the TB article says. That Aditya dies off the cliff in the last episode.
hope tomorrow's episode has some action Dream on. ðŸ˜†

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really, yesterday's episode was tooo stupid n even Aditya is looking so stupid in that red suit n red tie n where is Jai n Neeraj.

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Really, yesterday's episode was tooo stupid n even Aditya is looking so stupid in that red suit n red tie n where is Jai n Neeraj.

Jai - disappeared - supposedly in Mumbai for business meetings, but which person stays in Mumbai for business meetings when so much is going on
Neeraj - disappeared - supposedly heading to the airport to leave the country, but obviously he'll stay at the airport for a couple of days until everything is resolved and Shikha rushes to stop him
 ðŸ˜†