Qubool Hai

Your tears matter to me Sanam....13.08

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi,

An awesome episode with awesome Sahil scenes.

Finally Aahil voiced out that he is Sanam's  Huband. And though not voiced out, her tears affected him. Wow, I just loved the Sahil scenes today. They were amazing and beautiful.

Sanam is upset and is crying badly. Aahil comes into the room and notices Sanam crying. He tries to ask her about what happened but she leaves from there without answering.

He still insists on knowing what is wrong and she aks why  he , wanted to know about her. Then he replies that he is her husband. Hearing that Sanam tells him that she came to know that her parents had been murdered years back and coincidently It is her ammi's birthday . As he is about to wipe her tears, she leaves from there.

Aahil brings cake for her ammi. Sanam notices the cake and asks Aahil whether he has brought the cake. Initially he remains silent and then she calls him again. My god the way she called Aahil, I am sure anybody would respond to that. He tells her that though they have differences, she respects her mother and hence he has brought the cake. Sanam is moved by his gesture.

And then, sweetly Aahil says that he is busy and not to disturb him. She smiles and lights the candle in the cake. Aahil  looks at her and Sanam notices that and a smile appears on her face.

She promises her ammi that she will find out the mystery behind their death and she prays to Allah to give her strength. Seeing her praying, Aahil too prays . Wow, that was such a sweet gesture. And the way Aahil was drooling at Sanam was lovely.

I can't get out of the scene. It was so beautiful. SJ and KV hats off guys

Coming to other highlights

Dilshad slowly getting back to consciousness

Razia is forgiven by Tanveer and Razia back into the house but in servant quarter. And most importantly, Razia has been surviving on the money given by Tanveer for the past twenty years.

Faiz confess to Raahat about his love for Haya and Raahat decides to sacrifice his love for Faiz.

And precap: Rahat asks Haya whether she is ready to marry Faiz

And finally Seher's entry. Seher in disguise gets hit by a car and she falls down. At the same time, Sanam who is sleeping on the bed also falls down and her head is hurt.

Thanks,

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your post raised curiosity to watch the episode..😊
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Beautiful episode snd awesum post
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post Sarita<3

SaHil scene was simply beautiful❤️
Agree with u the way sanam called Ahil was so sweet
SJ n KVB look magical together!😳
Overall a Good Epi⭐️
Edited by -Hurya- - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was such a cute epi <3<3 ahil my god he is so cute today ..sanam's tears really matter to him ,he want to console her but sanam did'nt allow him to do ...i was hoping hug there ;)
anyway it was so sweet of him to bring cake and smile on her face 😳
the way ahil was looking back again and again when she was cutting the cake was so cute and most important he was smiling 😆
when sanam said thankyou he was like what you said please say it again ...oh god i was laughing 😆
Both were so cute today😳
p.s.Best dialogue of today's epi was ahil one when he said 'husband hu tumhara'❤️

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and seriously sarita i am not liking faiz at all .
why he is coming between haya and rahat
Though i dont like their scenes but really feeling bad for rahat:'(
and tanveer razia part was funny ..
raziya ke hairs ..
lol🤣
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Good post Sarita 😃. 

That was a cute SaHil scene today 😳. 

I felt really bad for Razia . What has this lady been reduced to? From being the owner of that house to living in the servants quarters of the same house in the state that she's in!!! I loved how the old Razia used to show Tannu her aukaat from time to time in QH1. The same Razia is now living off the same Tannu's money.

I'm keen to see what happens when Dilshad gains consciousness. I'm indifferent about Rahaya and... finally... Princess No. 2 makes an entry. Eagerly waiting for Seher 😃.
Edited by nautanki_anu - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today I had I good laugh seeing raziya tanu scene😆 now I think seher will be introduced but wont enter sahil lives too soon😛
Ok now as sanam fell ...will ahil wake up? 😆 And put bandage on her head and sanam further says this is always happening to her the way she told latif
And today sahil scene was so beautiful 👏 ahil miyan trying his best to impress his sanam😉 and the way he was drooling wowww😆 but he was hurt seemed like when sanam didn't allow him to wipe tears but at least she opened up little
Cant wait for tomorrow
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Marjawa...i love the way sanam call Aahil
and love the way Aahil staring sanam when she cut cake...
So Cute Sahil Scene
OMG Aahil praying with sanam when he praying❤️
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's eppy moved me. SAHIL scenes were soo beautiful. Finally we are getting what we hoped. She is allowing Aahil into her heart and into her life.. Those four words he said made the difference. "I am your husband" You could see she was moved too..
We are getting there guys.. "I love you very very very much"
Aahil's love was shining brighter than the sun.

In the precap.. poor sanam. I'm sure Aahil too would get up seeing her on the ground with blood and become tense. He'd get ice and medicine and take care of her. 

Today was not about Passion, or sexual want. It was about care, concern, support, understanding. They are almost complete with the requirements for their marriage. I can't wait for the fulfillment of the final steps. 
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago