Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post, Loved the episode so much, all I can remember is lovely😳❤️ sahil scene. All hurt pain and love, KV is just so amazing and the way Sanam called him"Aahil" wow.. So lovely. Surbhi and KV nailed that scene, they really looked like a real couple.. Beautiful jodi. Aahil's expressions when Sanam was crying, wow.. super amazing. These two are so perfect for their roles.. I can not stop watching them.. Other than that, Annoying Fiaz. no comments there and Rahat , poor guy.. feel for him. and Razia, I did not think that was funny at all, first time I was sorry for her.I do not know why, but I did not think that was funny at all.. I really hope Razia teaches a good lesson to Tannu.. I want her to be positive... Somehow Qh2 Raiza has lost her charm. and Dilshad has no role at all, I keep wondering how Shalini accepted such a poor role.. She is such a fine actress...Anyway hoping she will soon be back in action..
Special mention: Aahil was looking so handsome.. Uff! wonder how Sanam does not feel anything..white Kurti and Jeans suits KV a lot... Also loved Sanam's soft look, her smile, wish they had a scene where she sees his reflection in that frame, looking at her lovingly..He is just so adorable..madly in love with his wife. Only if our Sanam could see real Aahil.

Also hope tomorrow, they have a continuation of that scene where she shares a cake with him.. That will be so lovely.. I really hope idiotic editors do not cut that scene.
Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG :) WOW what a beautiful scene on SaHil :) I am grinning cheek to cheek reading it :) I couldn't watch it but I just visualized those beautiful SaHil scenes OMG its so so beautiful :) Aahil so sweet of him cared so much for his wife :) I am so very excited finally he said that he is her husband :) Can't wait to watch it :) I think I may watch their scenes many number of times :) Thanks a lot dear for the highlights :) your post made my day :) hugs
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome episode I wish so many time whenever sanam ask why u bother me blah blah that time I want to aahil say I m ur husband finally fulfilled I cant express my how I m happy and cake scene mashallah I saw only pure love he brought cake for her wife moms birthday when she start pray before cake cutting he also pray for her how pure really sahil once again fall in love with them
I want watch sahil scene again
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mini2013

your post raised curiosity to watch the episode..😊

Bhaago aur episode dekho
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

Beautiful episode snd awesum post

Yes it was and thanks
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post
Didn't see episode yet but will see later on
So seher entry & drama going on movie judwaa style
One is hurt & other is in pain
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice post👏
awesome Sahil epi😃
Sahil killed me again with their magic(love magic)😉
Aahil s "am ur husband"🥳 sanam r u this much duffer?🤪
KV was sooo cute 2day😉 Sj no words😃
precap--> creating more expectations(Editiors??) am really hoping Sehar is +ve  for Sahil too😊
Am in Sahil land la la la
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hurya-

Lovely post Sarita<3

SaHil scene was simply beautiful❤️
Agree with u the way sanam called Ahil was so sweet
SJ n KVB look magical together!😳
Overall a Good Epi⭐️

Thanks

Sahil scene was too awesome

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

It was such a cute epi <3<3 ahil my god he is so cute today ..sanam's tears really matter to him ,he want to console her but sanam did'nt allow him to do ...i was hoping hug there ;)
anyway it was so sweet of him to bring cake and smile on her face 😳
the way ahil was looking back again and again when she was cutting the cake was so cute and most important he was smiling 😆
when sanam said thankyou he was like what you said please say it again ...oh god i was laughing 😆
Both were so cute today😳
p.s.Best dialogue of today's epi was ahil one when he said 'husband hu tumhara'❤️

Yes indeed it was

Sahil mindblowing

Yes best dialogue
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

and seriously sarita i am not liking faiz at all .
why he is coming between haya and rahat
Though i dont like their scenes but really feeling bad for rahat:'(
and tanveer razia part was funny ..
raziya ke hairs ..
lol🤣

Mariya

Seriously I am really not interested in Haya track. I still couldnt connect to them.

And I felt bad for Raziya today.