Your tears matter to me Sanam....13.08 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
The episode was good for me. I wont say awesome because of too much of RaHaFa CRAP. They can die for all I care. 😡
Anyways I wont rant much because loved SaHil today.
I loved the way Ahil was trying to look at Sanam when she was crying. He had to ask her what happened. And when Sanam refuses to say. He blurts out the biggest truth, Husband hun tumahra. ❤️. I didn't expect that! My eyes almost popped out. But look just when Ahil said that he is her husband, Sanam started crying. Ahil hesitantly pulls her & that moment I expected a hug. but that didn't happen. 💔. Sanam says everything to Ahil. Bechara wanted to console Sanam. But she goes away saying why should she be saying these things to him.
And the last part aww. I loved the way Ahil was drooling over Sanam. Loved it when she prayed, even he prayed for her ammi. 😳 And yes. I absolutely loved the way Sanam called Ahil. So cute! 😳😆
tanzia scene was much better today. I liked it.
But its only SaHil which takes me to a different world. 😳😆
The only thing I will remember in today's episode is SaHil, SaHil & SaHil. Nothing mtches their beauty! ❤️
First things.first - ur baby became a smart lil boy. Looking very cute.
Now to the episode, saahil were the highlight. And thankfully it was not rushed or edited.
Simple yet effective. This is why Communication is important. Discuss fight or debate, but talk to,each other damn it.
Today Sanam saw the softer side,of,ahil, ahils farce came off and Sanam opened up.
Wow 
Lovely post.
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Good post Sarita 😃. 

That was a cute SaHil scene today 😳. 

I felt really bad for Razia . What has this lady been reduced to? From being the owner of that house to living in the servants quarters of the same house in the state that she's in!!! I loved how the old Razia used to show Tannu her aukaat from time to time in QH1. The same Razia is now living off the same Tannu's money.

I'm keen to see what happens when Dilshad gains consciousness. I'm indifferent about Rahaya and... finally... Princess No. 2 makes an entry. Eagerly waiting for Seher 😃.

Thank you

Sahil was indeed very cute

Razia...felt sorry for her

And waiting for Seher
Originally posted by flora212

Today I had I good laugh seeing raziya tanu scene😆 now I think seher will be introduced but wont enter sahil lives too soon😛
Ok now as sanam fell ...will ahil wake up? 😆 And put bandage on her head and sanam further says this is always happening to her the way she told latif
And today sahil scene was so beautiful 👏 ahil miyan trying his best to impress his sanam😉 and the way he was drooling wowww😆 but he was hurt seemed like when sanam didn't allow him to wipe tears but at least she opened up little
Cant wait for tomorrow

Sahil scene was beautiful

Originally posted by _Surbhi_Star_

Marjawa...i love the way sanam call Aahil
and love the way Aahil staring sanam when she cut cake...
So Cute Sahil Scene
OMG Aahil praying with sanam when he praying❤️

sahil scene was indeed very beautiful
Originally posted by Danitrini

Today's eppy moved me. SAHIL scenes were soo beautiful. Finally we are getting what we hoped. She is allowing Aahil into her heart and into her life.. Those four words he said made the difference. "I am your husband" You could see she was moved too..
We are getting there guys.. "I love you very very very much"
Aahil's love was shining brighter than the sun.

In the precap.. poor sanam. I'm sure Aahil too would get up seeing her on the ground with blood and become tense. He'd get ice and medicine and take care of her. 

Today was not about Passion, or sexual want. It was about care, concern, support, understanding. They are almost complete with the requirements for their marriage. I can't wait for the fulfillment of the final steps. 

Glad finally he claimed to be her husband. And yes it was emotional attachment

Originally posted by fanraya

Nice post, Loved the episode so much, all I can remember is lovely😳❤️ sahil scene. All hurt pain and love, KV is just so amazing and the way Sanam called him"Aahil" wow.. So lovely. Surbhi and KV nailed that scene, they really looked like a real couple.. Beautiful jodi. Aahil's expressions when Sanam was crying, wow.. super amazing. These two are so perfect for their roles.. I can not stop watching them.. Other than that, Annoying Fiaz. no comments there and Rahat , poor guy.. feel for him. and Razia, I did not think that was funny at all, first time I was sorry for her.I do not know why, but I did not think that was funny at all.. I really hope Razia teaches a good lesson to Tannu.. I want her to be positive... Somehow Qh2 Raiza has lost her charm. and Dilshad has no role at all, I keep wondering how Shalini accepted such a poor role.. She is such a fine actress...Anyway hoping she will soon be back in action..
Special mention: Aahil was looking so handsome.. Uff! wonder how Sanam does not feel anything..white Kurti and Jeans suits KV a lot... Also loved Sanam's soft look, her smile, wish they had a scene where she sees his reflection in that frame, looking at her lovingly..He is just so adorable..madly in love with his wife. Only if our Sanam could see real Aahil.

Also hope tomorrow, they have a continuation of that scene where she shares a cake with him.. That will be so lovely.. I really hope idiotic editors do not cut that scene.

thank you

I am still in the hangover of the scene

I think Razia and Dilshad will have roles to play
Originally posted by krithikas

OMG :) WOW what a beautiful scene on SaHil :) I am grinning cheek to cheek reading it :) I couldn't watch it but I just visualized those beautiful SaHil scenes OMG its so so beautiful :) Aahil so sweet of him cared so much for his wife :) I am so very excited finally he said that he is her husband :) Can't wait to watch it :) I think I may watch their scenes many number of times :) Thanks a lot dear for the highlights :) your post made my day :) hugs

Yes indeed it was

Please do watch the episode

And  thanks
Originally posted by ssrdj

Hi,

An awesome episode with awesome Sahil scenes.

Finally Aahil voiced out that he is Sanam's  Huband. And though not voiced out, her tears affected him. Wow, I just loved the Sahil scenes today. They were amazing and beautiful.

Sanam is upset and is crying badly. Aahil comes into the room and notices Sanam crying. He tries to ask her about what happened but she leaves from there without answering.

He still insists on knowing what is wrong and she aks why  he , wanted to know about her. Then he replies that he is her husband. Hearing that Sanam tells him that she came to know that her parents had been murdered years back and coincidently It is her ammi's birthday . As he is about to wipe her tears, she leaves from there.

Aahil brings cake for her ammi. Sanam notices the cake and asks Aahil whether he has brought the cake. Initially he remains silent and then she calls him again. My god the way she called Aahil, I am sure anybody would respond to that. He tells her that though they have differences, she respects her mother and hence he has brought the cake. Sanam is moved by his gesture.

And then, sweetly Aahil says that he is busy and not to disturb him. She smiles and lights the candle in the cake. Aahil  looks at her and Sanam notices that and a smile appears on her face.

She promises her ammi that she will find out the mystery behind their death and she prays to Allah to give her strength. Seeing her praying, Aahil too prays . Wow, that was such a sweet gesture. And the way Aahil was drooling at Sanam was lovely.

I can't get out of the scene. It was so beautiful. SJ and KV hats off guys

Coming to other highlights

Dilshad slowly getting back to consciousness

Razia is forgiven by Tanveer and Razia back into the house but in servant quarter. And most importantly, Razia has been surviving on the money given by Tanveer for the past twenty years.

Faiz confess to Raahat about his love for Haya and Raahat decides to sacrifice his love for Faiz.

And precap: Rahat asks Haya whether she is ready to marry Faiz

And finally Seher's entry. Seher in disguise gets hit by a car and she falls down. At the same time, Sanam who is sleeping on the bed also falls down and her head is hurt.

Thanks,

Sarita

SAHIL is growing as a couple. They have finally reached to a point of opening up. Aahil's announcement, "I am your husband." opened the doors for his seriousness when it comes to the marriage. 
Her tears called to him and he's seeing that there is more than her tough exterior. There is a soft inside. I loved how she allowed him entrance into her life and into her heart. I'm really happy that he knows now what's going on in her head. This was another side to how their marriage should be.

Blended with the passion and sex, they'll have care, understanding, support, tenderness, forgiveness, understanding, openess, dependence, appreciation, respect,  interweaving with their spiritual connection

Their scenes today were not about passion, sexual tension, but about care, support, tenderness, understanding. These are just more ingredients that they needed for their marriage, and they got it. I'm sure we are going to see more of that from now on. One or two more eppies filled with these types of scenes and SAHIL will be good and ready for confession and SR or just confession for now.. or SR for now, If I can't get both together, i'd take SR. It will make them all the determined to confess. 
Originally posted by --Sana--

Wow awesome episode I wish so many time whenever sanam ask why u bother me blah blah that time I want to aahil say I m ur husband finally fulfilled I cant express my how I m happy and cake scene mashallah I saw only pure love he brought cake for her wife moms birthday when she start pray before cake cutting he also pray for her how pure really sahil once again fall in love with them
I want watch sahil scene again

Yes sana indeed it was an awesome episode

And finally he voiced out that he is her husband