And waiting for Seher
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by amlavs

nice postπŸ‘
awesome Sahil epiπŸ˜ƒ
Sahil killed me again with their magic(love magic)πŸ˜‰
Aahil s "am ur husband"πŸ₯³ sanam r u this much duffer?πŸ€ͺ
KV was sooo cute 2dayπŸ˜‰ Sj no wordsπŸ˜ƒ
precap--> creating more expectations(Editiors??) am really hoping Sehar is +ve  for Sahil too😊
Am in Sahil land la la la

Thanks
Awesome Sahil scenes

And seeing today's Zee's tweet, I strongy believe Seher is positive, they referred to Seher as " Sunehri Seher"
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

The episode was good for me. I wont say awesome because of too much of RaHaFa CRAP. They can die for all I care. 😑
Anyways I wont rant much because loved SaHil today.
I loved the way Ahil was trying to look at Sanam when she was crying. He had to ask her what happened. And when Sanam refuses to say. He blurts out the biggest truth, Husband hun tumahra. ❀️. I didn't expect that! My eyes almost popped out. But look just when Ahil said that he is her husband, Sanam started crying. Ahil hesitantly pulls her & that moment I expected a hug. but that didn't happen. πŸ’”. Sanam says everything to Ahil. Bechara wanted to console Sanam. But she goes away saying why should she be saying these things to him.
And the last part aww. I loved the way Ahil was drooling over Sanam. Loved it when she prayed, even he prayed for her ammi. 😳 And yes. I absolutely loved the way Sanam called Ahil. So cute! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tanzia scene was much better today. I liked it.
But its only SaHil which takes me to a different world. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
The only thing I will remember in today's episode is SaHil, SaHil & SaHil. Nothing mtches their beauty! ❀️

Yes awesome but Sahil scenes. Today more screenspace for Rahat Haya .

Sahil os out of the world...no doubt in that
Originally posted by GitaIyer

First things.first - ur baby became a smart lil boy. Looking very cute.
Now to the episode, saahil were the highlight. And thankfully it was not rushed or edited.
Simple yet effective. This is why Communication is important. Discuss fight or debate, but talk to,each other damn it.
Today Sanam saw the softer side,of,ahil, ahils farce came off and Sanam opened up.
Wow 
Lovely post.

Thank you Gita

Sahil was incredibly awesome today

Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

grt post

Thanks
Originally posted by Princess.S786

Awesome post

Thanks
Originally posted by Danitrini

SAHIL is growing as a couple. They have finally reached to a point of opening up. Aahil's announcement, "I am your husband." opened the doors for his seriousness when it comes to the marriage. 
Her tears called to him and he's seeing that there is more than her tough exterior. There is a soft inside. I loved how she allowed him entrance into her life and into her heart. I'm really happy that he knows now what's going on in her head. This was another side to how their marriage should be.

Blended with the passion and sex, they'll have care, understanding, support, tenderness, forgiveness, understanding, openess, dependence, appreciation, respect,  interweaving with their spiritual connection

Their scenes today were not about passion, sexual tension, but about care, support, tenderness, understanding. These are just more ingredients that they needed for their marriage, and they got it. I'm sure we are going to see more of that from now on. One or two more eppies filled with these types of scenes and SAHIL will be good and ready for confession and SR or just confession for now.. or SR for now, If I can't get both together, i'd take SR. It will make them all the determined to confess. 

Yes, Sahil is growing as a couple. They are getting emotionally attached to each other
That was kishen kanahaiya part2-precap πŸ˜†
Very nice post πŸ˜Š
Hell yeah her tears matters to him.. Her smile matters to him.. SHE MATTERS TO HIM πŸ˜Š it was just like he is about to hug sanam n i felt even Sanam wanted that hug... Thankfully For the very first tym Aahil saw sanam in her vulnerable state instead of Rehan πŸ˜• thankyou CVs ..😊
The scene was really cute n beautiful... Loved it... Now my doubts r somehow clearing that SaHil wont b ignored in this truth revelation track... 

Well i thought there r 5 episodes a week so a perfect recipie for (SaHil scenes) for me would be
1. One day a passionate jealousy laden junoon moment
2. One day that awesome miyaa biwi wali nok jhok ( how im missing it it was tooo damn cute dont knw we'll be seeing it again or not πŸ˜­)
3. One day a sweet  n beautiful romamtic moment like today's
4. One day Aahil totally mesmerized by Sanam
5. N last Some reaction from Sanam's side be it jealousy or some sort of care etc 
What a perfect week it would be... This much dose of SaHil daily n i wont complainπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by KaBhi-FAN

That was kishen kanahaiya part2-precap πŸ˜†

πŸ€—