Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: micshy

Very nice post πŸ˜Š

Hell yeah her tears matters to him.. Her smile matters to him.. SHE MATTERS TO HIM πŸ˜Š it was just like he is about to hug sanam n i felt even Sanam wanted that hug... Thankfully For the very first tym Aahil saw sanam in her vulnerable state instead of Rehan πŸ˜• thankyou CVs ..😊
The scene was really cute n beautiful... Loved it... Now my doubts r somehow clearing that SaHil wont b ignored in this truth revelation track... 

Well i thought there r 5 episodes a week so a perfect recipie for (SaHil scenes) for me would be
1. One day a passionate jealousy laden junoon moment
2. One day that awesome miyaa biwi wali nok jhok ( how im missing it it was tooo damn cute dont knw we'll be seeing it again or not πŸ˜­)
3. One day a sweet  n beautiful romamtic moment like today's
4. One day Aahil totally mesmerized by Sanam
5. N last Some reaction from Sanam's side be it jealousy or some sort of care etc 
What a perfect week it would be... This much dose of SaHil daily n i wont complainπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thank you so much

Sahil all the way..Magic of Sahil
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Yes, they are getting emotionally attached. I could see that if anyone comes to harm or hurt sanam in any way Aahil will jump in to protect her. He'll be taking care of her from now on. I am looking forward to tomorrow. It will be wonderful to see Aahil wake up when Sanam falls off the bed and gets hurt. He'll go to her quickly and care for her. Also if she gets emotional, he'll be there to comfort her and we'll see him get to wipe her tears. I want to see him put her to bed and hold her close so she falls asleep peacefully. 

amare_ashy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh! I haven't watched it yet but this is just beautiful.. Thank you!

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: amare_ashy

Ahh! I haven't watched it yet but this is just beautiful.. Thank you!

Please do watch it dear

Sahil scenes are worth watching
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post for a amazingly adorable scene and a nice episode.
So Razia has not become bald for SM but for other reason. Curious for how Seher is coming to Bhopal from Mumbai.
I want Aahil's help to find out clues about her parents, now that he is already aware of it. It's good to see their way of communication. 

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Beautiful post for a amazingly adorable scene and a nice episode.

So Razia has not become bald for SM but for other reason. Curious for how Seher is coming to Bhopal from Mumbai.
I want Aahil's help to find out clues about her parents, now that he is already aware of it. It's good to see their way of communication.

Thank you

Waiting for seher's entry

And loved the way they are communicating with each other