* Happy Birthday BilliCat. [Tanu] *

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
On August 14th, god sent down a cat women like none other. She believed in changing lovers in a split second. She was barely done gushing over one and she already had her eye on the next one. The list was endless. She wanted to conquer the world with her so called love.

However, it wasn't until January 13th, 2009 that she landed on the land of I-F to spread her love. In 2010, she joined IF's very own Crazy Creative team. In 2013, her username saw a colour change as she became a viewbie.

Her brain is wired to an unlimited creativity portal, which explains her wackiness and super creative ideas. She's a pro at making creations and known for her sassy and spontaneous usernames! She loves cats and romantic songs. Fun Fact: while listening to romantic songs, she often day dreams about herself and her current crush dancing in the rain and sharing a moment (oops... did that just come out of my mouth?)

She's helpful, funny and definitely knows how to bring a smile on one's face. If you haven't already guessed, we are talking about none other than ...

BilliCat. [Tanu] 

Bright Joy [By Joanna Fuchs]

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.

Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.

May your next birthday find you the same--
glowing from within,
beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.
I feel blessed to know you. 

Please join us in wishing Tanu a very happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

A Very Happy Birthday dear!!
keep smiling!!!
have a wonderful day dear!!
may all your dreams and wishes come true!!!
stay blessed!!!
be the way you are!!!
and party hard and have fun!!!

Happy Birthday dear ๐Ÿค—..Many many happy returns of the day..may God always bless youโค๏ธ..enjoy the day with your family and friends๐Ÿฅณ and have wonderful life ahead..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Best wishes,
Deboleena

Tanu dear ๐Ÿค— many many happy returns of the day!!!๐Ÿค— Hope you have a great birthday and may god fulfill all your dreams.๐Ÿค—Wish you lots of happiness and a wonderful year ahead!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday cat cat your awesome friend may all your wishes & dreams comes true may u have many more rocking birthdays :* :* devlio love u ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿคฃ

here your gift a hugy from me ...๐Ÿคฃ

Sending u loads of cats...๐Ÿ˜ณ

happy birthday once again :* :* :* <33

Happy Birthday Tanu๐Ÿค—
Hope you have a blast on your birthday,

Lots of Good Wishes,
Shivu

Happy Birthday Tanu :) May god bless you with all the love luck happiness and succes. Have a wonderful birthday and great year ahead !

HAAAPPPYYY BIRTTTHDAAAYYY TANUUU!
Here's wishing my cat-sister an amazing day, and a better year ahead of you!

You know I suck at creations, BUT my wishes are magical, they always work wonders. I hope and pray that you get all that you've wished for, and much more!

Lots of love,

Sonia

Hey Tanu,

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.

Tanu a very happy birthday! Don't run after too many billis! ๐Ÿ˜†

Janma Dina Aashamsakal Pucha Kutty๐Ÿ˜†.. 

One amongst my first friends on IF, someone who i used to pm up with the stupidest of questions and matters and who always replied till it was sorted.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
Wish you a life full of Happiness, peace and love.. God Bless and Have a Blast ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Happy Birthday!!

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Billooo<3 Hope you have a wonderful day and great year ahead!.. ๐Ÿค— Have a enjoyable time with family and friends and eat lots of cake and chocolates. God Bless annddd don't forget to keep a piece of cake for me? ๐Ÿ˜›

Wishing u a very very happy birthday dear daffodil.dudu ๐Ÿค—
I really miss those old days where we used to chat on our special kerala cc ๐Ÿ˜† On ur bday wishing u all the good luck, may god always keeps u happy and fulfill all ur wishes...stay blessed and enjoy ur special day :)
Ente hridayam niranja janmadinashamsakal
Happy birthday tanu ๐Ÿค—

With lots of love mariyam

Billliii :D
Happy Birthday Meow!
Gosh in such little time, we gotten to know each other so much. Past 2 weeks we became PS-Buddies ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† All coz of you I am a pro now at PS...Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and eats lots of milky cakes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Billis dont eat cakes but ahahahah if you don't eat it, I will eat it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hope u like what I made you <3

*see below*

Lots of Love
PRii

A very happy birthday Tanu๐Ÿค—!!!!!!!!Hope you enjoy your day and a awesome birthday!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Its been awesome having you at CC(whenever you do sashay in๐Ÿ˜†) and you're just the cutest like your love for cats! and I'm sending you some๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Have a healthy and wonderful life๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.
-Nabila
and heres your gift.. *see below*

Happy Birthday my DQ ๐Ÿค—

Sending you loads of birthday wishes. May all your wishes and dreams come true. May you keep watching IshRa scenes with me everyday ๐Ÿ˜† Jokes apart, you're a awesome person. It amazes me to see how effortlessly you can turn a frown into a smile. Thank you for being such an awesome and helpful friend. Being this sweet to you me makes me feel ... umm weird so going to keep this short and sweet. Oh and I maybe sorta, teeny tiny bit love you!

Your gift is on its way. I Fedex-ed it - they told me it'll be there soonish๐Ÿ˜ƒ *i.e. after I'm done with the books!*

Lots of Love! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your super awesome friend

Happy Birthdayyy Cat! You're getting older and older each year and when you get old...i get older. So stop growing up! Eat lots of cake and share some with me. I still remember talking to you on msn the first time with your crazy cat talks. Who would have thought we would come this far. You are an absolute amazing person and i am so glad to have known you. I love you and hope you have a fabulous birthday.

Meowww. *insert cute angry cat here* Hows you? Good? Good. I dunno, man. i suck at messages so you know what? Read this, smile, and pretend like I wrote the best birthday message you've ever read. And then thank me like crazy.

But hey, i want the cake. Cool? Byeee

Starry.Phoenix

Hi Dodo,

wishin' u all the happiness in the world hamesha & forever.. here's a small lil gift for you on ur buddayy.. hv loadz of fun n stay blessed

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy burday to youuu, Happy burday to youuu.. Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope you enjoy it to the max.

Great thread! :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Tanu! ๐Ÿค— Hope u have a great one! ๐Ÿค—

Lovely B'Day thread by u, CC's! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cute post :)
Happy B'day Billicat. :) cute ID.
I've only interacted few times. You're fun and so helpful.
Hope this day brings lot of fun and enjoy it.
Wish you a great year. :D
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh its my Teacher ji's birthday!!! Tannuuu! RESERVED FOR YOU!
HB HB!

Edit:

Happy Birthday Tanuuu๐Ÿค—God bless you with everything. You are a very humble, funny and co-operative buddy I have ever got! You're my teacher who made me learn how to make animated stuffs in photoshop!! I cannot express my gratitude towards you for your friendship! and I still remember our scrapbook๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...and how crazy we two are!

your gifts & siggy will be delivered to you once they are ready, sorry for not making them in advance.

till then keep smiling, and have a enjoyable year a head!

-Dev.
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday billi rani๐Ÿค—
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happyy Birthdayy Billi <3