Qubool Hai

Aahils journey

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
From a Casanova, playboy to a domesticated husband.😆.isnt he a treat to watch?
What happened to that ARI who used to come home late night, drunk and often with the help of Rehan entered his home since he was too wasted to walk on his own. 
He is soo much changed in a few days and now he actually acting like a True darling husband
His gestures were too cute today. 
It's great that Billi can't see and currently too occupied otherwise. Or she could have easily recognized the huge change in her son. 😲
Hopefully she takes her own sweet time to recognize Aahils love for Sanam. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is one character whos journey of 'change' was a treat to watch. Come to think of it ALL Snm's presence has done is bring out the worst (at first)& now the best in him.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally and KV is doing an incredible job illustrating his character.. Aahil and Sanam is another awesome magical jodi, never thought that I will like anyone other than Asya.. 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know what there are only two things ringing in my mind after the episode.
Ahil's husband hun tumahra & Sanam's Ahil.
It was a lovely SaHil scene. And I know right? Ahil changed so much after falling in love. Oh how I wished for a hug today! ❤️
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
love changes a person 2 any extent
if it is in +ve way :- Aahil is a great eg😊
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

You know what there are only two things ringing in my mind after the episode.

Ahil's husband hun tumahra & Sanam's Ahil.

It was a lovely SaHil scene. And I know right? Ahil changed so much after falling in love. Oh how I wished for a hug today! ❤️

He would have if Sanam didn't snap at him suddenly. He was all charged up and noticed a ray of hope when Sanam shared her problem with him.
He was not discouraged though. He got a cake for her mom and scored big . Such a sweet gesture by him.
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The cake bit surprised me too, bit off Ahil's character 
sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

The cake bit surprised me too, bit off Ahil's character 

Why was it off Aahil's character? I don't think so. He's a caring person and all his BD's were forgotten by others. Never ever had they celebrated his BD and everytime he was so dissapointed. Sanam did it for him for the first time ever and his gesture was not off me thinks  😉.
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't think love has changed him. It's love that brings out his true character out. Somebody can be nice for 2 days if there is nothing inside. From the beginning it is shown that he is a misguided chap. He is really a nice person inside where his love for Sanam has brought on the surface. Gradually Sanam Will see that. According to Lateef he has heart of gold and he is not saying because of drooling over him.
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sylvia99

I don't think love has changed him. It's love that brings out his true character out. Somebody can be nice for 2 days if there is nothing inside. From the beginning it is shown that he is a misguided chap. He is really a nice person inside where his love for Sanam has brought on the surface. Gradually Sanam Will see that. According to Lateef he has heart of gold and he is not saying because of drooling over him.

well said 👏