Scenario for tomorrow.

Posted: 9 years ago
Just for fun. I am really excited to see what would happen. Here is what I would like to see happen...
I would like to see more of the t6ype of scenes we got today...
Here is how I hope it would play out.

Sanam falls off the bed in the middle of the night, hits her head and sees blood according to the precap. Following that, i'd like to see Aahil wake up and see Sanam on the floor, hurt. I want to see Aahil going to her to take care of her. He then goes to get ice or medicine and applies it for her. Here we could get a junoon moment as he is gentle and taking care of her. She could ask him, " Why are you doing this? What am I to you? I spill my guts to you and tell you about my parents. You get a cake for my mother's birthday and now you are taking care of me. Why? What am I to you Aahil?

I want him to answer, "You're my wife." And we get another tender moment. Then Sanam starts to get emotional thinking why tonight happened. What does it mean? She tells him about the pains in her arm since childhood and she does not understand. Aahil comforts her and finally she lets him wipe the tears from her face. 

He tells her to get some rest and helps her to her feet. She says she's afraid she can't sleep. She is afraid something else would happen. 
He coaxes her to lie down and he lies beside her. She gets tense as she touches the bandage on her forehead. Ahil asks her if she is still scared. She says yes. 

He asks if this would help and he holds her close. Both are nervous but fall asleep in comfort. 
😳 you should write this in detailed OS form!
Haha that's the selfish part of me speaking... Love reading OS based on precaps :)
Nice speculation, loved it.
Do include that Ahil sees the locket and opens it and sees the twins
Oooh I loved it ! I think my head will explode if this happened!😆
I would really love if it happens too. 
Nice! But what happened in the precap? 😊 Sorry but I could not watch QH yesterday 😭
oho..! Very nice.! It could be a little better when you write in OS form.. I really want to read it..

And one more thing.. When Aahil saw Sanam on the floor, I really want , he scold her ''why you allways sleeping in the edge of the bed Sanam??? Main tumhara shahr hoon.!''
👏. Wow this is great stuff. Lovvved reading 😃.

Hope it turns out this way.
Originally posted by anma2738

Nice! But what happened in the precap? 😊 Sorry but I could not watch QH yesterday 😭

In the precap, SAHIL are asleep. We see too on the road an old lady (we know is Seher dressed in disguise) A car drives and knocks her down. She hits her head. Same time Sanam falls off the bed, hits her head and sees blood.