Congrats Zoya! Kya Daamad Paya Hain??:)

Posted: 9 years ago
How cute was Aahil today? So adorable. I felt bad when he tried to wipe Sanam's tears and she wiped her own! How come only Rehan can wipe her tears?? Thank God he was not there today!! Come on Sanam, let your hot hubby wipe your tears once in awhile too! That is all he actually wants!! :) To be the ONLY one with rights over you! Give him his rightful place and you wont know what hit you!! 

I just loved their little scenes today. So domesticated. Especially the part when he was pretending to be working but watching her when she cut the cake. Sanam saw it from the corner of her eye and she had a small smile! 

Loved how he made her say Thank you twice! Attitude! :). They both have a lot of attitude! But she still gave a exasperated look when he said "don't disturb me". Problem is Aahil Miya you are always disturbed when you are near Sanam! She dosent have to even try! Love KV's accent. It's hot.

One thing is clear, Sanam is starting to fall for Jallad Jin big time. A lot of Junoon plays for her now too when she looks at him! 

Looks like Aag dono taraf barabar Ki lagi hui hain! 

Best line: Tera husband hu! 

Margayi! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Awsome post. Zoya must be proud to have such damad😆  btw ahil changed a lot like gentleman types😛 sanam is falling and she is not realising it. There will be a time when sanam will say I can't believe I have fallen for jallad jin😲😆 I am hoping for more sahil scenes today like ahil waking up when sanam falls down and again some good moments😆 btw this is really really big problem😲 I mean jo bhi seher ko hota he woh sanam ko bi hota he I mean feelings😲 and vice versa.  So I was thinking if one of them is doing it I guess you know what I mean😆 the other will feel it too😲 or one is preggy and other will be having symptoms? 😕
Originally posted by flora212

Awsome post. Zoya must be proud to have such damad😆  btw ahil changed a lot like gentleman types😛 sanam is falling and she is not realising it. There will be a time when sanam will say I can't believe I have fallen for jallad jin😲😆 I am hoping for more sahil scenes today like ahil waking up when sanam falls down and again some good moments😆 btw this is really really big problem😲 I mean jo bhi seher ko hota he woh sanam ko bi hota he I mean feelings😲 and vice versa.  So I was thinking if one of them is doing it I guess you know what I mean😆 the other will feel it too😲 or one is preggy and other will be having symptoms? 😕

Oh no! I hope they don't feel everything. I think it is mostly pain that identical twins feel. It's like they are mentally connected too, not just physically. I hope the other dosent get pregnancy symptoms though! What a a drag! 
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Oh no! I hope they don't feel everything. I think it is mostly pain that identical twins feel. It's like they are mentally connected too, not just physically. I hope the other dosent get pregnancy symptoms though! What a a drag! 
you know what I am hearing such things for first time😆 but I think if something like this is true such connection slowly reduce as the twins grow up I guess except for the emotional connection which may retain. Otherwise no twins will marry in world😆
Beautiful post.. Loved Sahil so much.. They are truly magical Jodi..I am sure Zoya 'd be loved Aahil, he is such a wonderful husband..loving and caring...
You bet! Zoya would have loved him,his accent,headphone,gaming and the remote control😆
Asad would have thrown a fit I guess.
 Ahil on charm offensive and Sanam won't know what happened to her.Loving it!
Zoya's daamad is the best period. He gives me all the warm fuzzy feels, yesterday SaHil scenes were only worth watching IMO. Can't they just not be stubborn for once? 😆 Cuties.
Love your post!
I can just imagine Zoya seeing the good in Aahil , and Asad's stern disapproval... 😆
I love his tentative attempts to try and be there for her, warring with his instinct to withdraw. Its working Aahil, she's melting...! 
Sigh... wonder if he'll wake up and check when she is violently thrown off bed like that!? Check for injuries or something... *hinthint*
Nice post. I agree with you. Ahil looked extra adorable today! 😳
I loved the way Ahil wanted to peep in when he saw Sanam crying. He cares for her so much!
Annd when he finally said husband hun tumahra, I loved it! ⭐️. And immediately Sanam broke down again & ended up sharing her problems with him. 😳. I wanted a hug there. 😆
And yes! I absolutely loved it when he prayed with Sanam. ❤️
Overall what a beautiful scene!

Awesome post
Aahil was so adorable and cute <3
Loved the dialouge "i am your husband"