Congrats Zoya! Kya Daamad Paya Hain??:) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely post

Aahil was too adorable.

And you are right, aag donon taraf barabar se lagi hain

Finally both are voicing out that they ate each other's spouse and have the right to question them.

And I really loved the way she called out " Aahil" That was really wifey wala call
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

How cute was Aahil today? So adorable. I felt bad when he tried to wipe Sanam's tears and she wiped her own! How come only Rehan can wipe her tears?? Thank God he was not there today!! Come on Sanam, let your hot hubby wipe your tears once in awhile too! That is all her actually wants!! :) To be the ONLY one with rights over you! Give him his rightful place and you wont know what hit you!!

I just loved their little scenes today. So domesticated. Especially the part when he was pretending to be working but watching her when she cut the cake. Sanam saw it from the corner of her eye and she had a small smile!

Loved how he made her say Thank you twice! Attitude! :). They both have a lot of attitude! But she still gave a exasperated look when he said "don't disturb me". Problem is Aahil Miya you are always disturbed when you are near Sanam! She dosent have to even try! Love KV's accent. It's hot.

One thing is clear, Sanam is starting to fall for Jallad Jin big time. A lot of Junoon plays for her now too when she looks at him!

Looks like Aag dono taraf barabar Ki lagi hui hain!

Best line: Tera husband hu!

Margayi! :)

Loved ahil today, how bloody cute was he...OMG so so real and it's so just mush my heart cute and how cute was he looking peeking like that over his shoulder OMG cannot get over the cuteness of that whole scene...all the episodes for me were blah except I had to make a comment on today. I expected much from razia's comeback but was not as awesome as I hoped.

Now ahil was just sooo cute KVB was just rockstar awesome, such a baby...he's the zoya and sanam is the asad in this relationship...I loved zoya and now ahil...just that person all over again...vulnerable, proud, urban, curious, wear my heart on my sleeve...and just the inherent coolness just all the same...copy pasted onto a male avatar.

Twin coming I like..ahil ain't junooning the twin that's how he will tell this is another one not his gal...and I had kind of hoped this will be the track when razia had come back now she will have her vengeance ms razia queen bee...such an actor ain't back for some shorthand role...she's here for her villainous vengeful show you your place part 😳Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
The A to Z of Saahil scene was just fabulous. No words for it, only you have to watch and feel the undercurrent in between. Sanam has already fallen unknowingly.
Lovely title for a beautiful post.
Edited by sylvia99 - 9 years ago
Well for one, Asad would never have approved of him, imagine if Asad saw him goofing around with a gal
And Zoya, she might coz she's fun loving and somehow sees through the laYers 
u write so well
👏
nothing left to add!
it was a scene we fans were waiting for ! a convo between the leads minus rehaan and his hands and wiping tears saga  !

Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
Aahil is completely changed. From a Casanova to a domesticated hubby just in a few days. He is the same Aahil who used to come home late night, Drunk ,often with the help of Rehan as he used to be too wasted to walk on his own. He is the same one who used to keep count if the women he beded. He is the same Aahil who was not even ready to hear words like marriage and love.
Look at him now. He comes home soon straight from his work. He stays in his BR completely tuned to his Wifey.He is sober, he is domesticated. His gestures are too sweet.
I thoroughly enjoyed today's Sahil scenes. It was magical
Aahil so cute how he admired sanam loved it
I want more sahil scenes like this hope we get after seher entry
Originally posted by trina2010

Aahil is completely changed. From a Casanova to a domesticated hubby just in a few days. He is the same Aahil who used to come home late night, Drunk ,often with the help of Rehan as he used to be too wasted to walk on his own. He is the same one who used to keep count if the women he beded. He is the same Aahil who was not even ready to hear words like marriage and love.
Look at him now. He comes home soon straight from his work. He stays in his BR completely tuned to his Wifey.He is sober, he is domesticated. His gestures are too sweet.
I thoroughly enjoyed today's Sahil scenes. It was magical

Yeah isnt Aahil a changed man? Love ka Kamal yaar! 😉 That is why I say, love is the single most driving force of change in the world. Aahil is its latest victim. Like he said to his freinds.. "Yeh ishq kambqat, bas ho jatha hain"!!, and "Ishq peh koi zor nahin chalta".
lovely post ...
it would have been so nice to see how Asya react to their damad...
the two saahil scenes were superb loved it and yes Sanam is falling for Aahil her very own jin 😳