It's a love story.baby just say yess SS...part 2 n 3 on pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Kaushitaki

All I can say is... I love u Aru... N will always do so... N yeah! I will tell there names... N... She... Is...a mystery...she herself...can never solve...
even i loveee u kaush di...n can never forget you...
will wait...
as for her...how correct was my guess!!!
I guess I'll post when Aru returns after 3 days...
aww koko kiki kaushii jana...🤗
lovely potraying of emotion...😳
so good...👍🏼
well aise hii tujhey bhawuk award nehi mila lol😆
really amazing one..loved it...❤️
continue soon..and let me informed when you update it...😳
Of course momo! Thanks! Will update soon...
Originally posted by Kaushitaki

I guess I'll post when Aru returns after 3 days...
awwweee ...kaushu diii...*huggie*
but there r chances...that i may give a visit in between...maybe...
Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
Its lovely Koko!!!!
Liked it a lot!
An the last line is just so beautiful!

Update soon Koko!
Originally posted by AsYa_Celana

Its lovely Koko!!!!
Liked it a lot!
An the last line is just so beautiful!

Update soon Koko!

the last line used to b my signature few days back... Thanks... I guess will update today itself...
hmmm... an interesting start. 😉
Please continue. 😳

Waiting for the next part.
PART II

The canteen,,,,he felt...was a cute place. Though d hospital canteen is not very big...yet its big enough to satisfy his taste buds n eyes as well... Eyes..cuz,,,, he loved watching ppl,,,,judging their minds n hearts. Quite gud for his job as well,,,,,a wud b doc must b able to judge his patients...

But,,,,recently he felt,,,,he was loosing his ability to read minds,,,,better even,,,his OWN mind... And...he felt,,,,he was loosing interest,,,,in???? No answer,,,uhu! No answer at all,,,

'' 2 chicken sandwiches''...he ordered,,,,yeah! 2!! He was hungry indeed...!

'' My Gawwdd!!! U bunking... Aabir!!!! Did d sun actually rise from d east today???'',,,,,, Siddharth crashed on d seat beside him...

'' Yeah! Just decided to try out something new! Life is BORING... isn't it Sid????''...said he... Aabir Chatterjee...
'' A plate of loochi aloo dum kaka!'',,,,shouted his peer... Sid had always been a food frenzy young lad,,,,he thought,,,,

'' What??? Life is boring!!! Now that's d worst conclusion one can ever draw! I find it so interesting DUDE!!!'',,,,ended Sid,,,with an unnecessary emphasis on d U of DUDE...
He was silently staring at d sandwiches just served,,,,wt a sigh somehow,,,of not ordering loochi aloodum...
And,,,his peer added to his sigh,,,, '' EEEkkk! How do u tolerate these horribles AAbir???? I feel like,,,,''...he made faces,,,,'' why don't u just try being Bengali????'',,,Sid was grinning wt all his 32 whities exposed...as if in d need of some more to complete his expression,,,,,,!
Uhu! Being Bengali was not d point,,,,, he was,,,very much,,, it was just that he was on a diet,,,,but...

'' loochi aloo dum plzzz!!'',,,somehow his mind wanted to just follow his heart today...this very day,,,,

Sid was laughing...'' its gud to try something new...isn't it???''
Maybe...! Maybe..not!,,,he knew nothing,,,,,
'' joining d 2:30 practicals?''
'' Yeah!'',,,he tore a loochi n was loving d smell of d aloo dum,,,,

'' may I ask u something Aabir???''
He stared at him,,,,' when do u need a permission to do almost anything Sid!!!!???''

'' okk! Then... R u committed to Aakashlina????''

OPHH!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!
He felt his jaw muscles become weak,,,he cud not chew...
This was d very qsn he had asked himself so many times that he was tired n damnly irritated at not finding an answer,,,,
and Sid was smart enough to make out his silence...
'' Its ok dude! U don't need to answer!''
huh! Aabir smirked..!

If only he knew...the ANSWER,,,!!!
PART III

''Leena!! Leeena!! Leeena!!!!!!!!''...was someone calling her..????
She turned,,,,yeah! Someone was...
'' Where were u???'',,,asked she,,,to her,,,d later being one of her nice friends out here,,,,Natasha,,,,

'' I!! It was u who disappeared!!!!!!'',,,,, natasha exclaimed with wide eyes,,,,

Oh yeah! She remembered,,,,
They were walking to d microbiology lab...
'' Yeah! Actually...I,,,,went to d medicine shop,,,,,,,,,'',,,she uttered with lots of pause in between...

'' Medicine shop!?? U okk?'',,,,Natasha sounded concerned,,,,

'' Oh yeah! It wasn't for me,,,,,',,,she stopped,,,,

''Then??????''
'' Nutss! R we having the fresher's for the new batch tomorrow,,,,,'',,,she suddenly said,,,as if to change d topic,,,

'' Yeah! Even I heard so,,,,,,but u didn't tell me why u went to d shop!,,,,'',,,, Natasha was not the kind to leave things incomplete,,,,

'' Hmm,,,,actually,,,,,i,,,went to,,,,,'',,,, again a break!

'' Ophh! Why do u put brakes so often Leena???'',,,,,Natasha was damnly irritated dis tym,,,,

'' Actually there was a poor old couple,,,the man has just survived an accident,,,,but he has got gangrene,,,,,,,they seemed helpless,,,and,,,,'',,,,she liked stopping,,,,,

'' Ooh! The couple came alone???''

'' No ! Their son's wt them,,,,and he had a check up done from Subhankar Sir as well,,,,,bt they r not of here,,,,and justknow nothing,,,, i just guided them to d shop,,,,,,,'',,,,this was a final stop,,,,

'' No leena! U must not have just guided them to d shop! U must hv bought all d medicines they needed too,,,,u got ur 1st pocket money yesterday,,,right????''

Actually,,,,she had come to know this friend of hers,,, Aakashlina,,,,whom all cld Leena,,,except for someone,,,,quite too well in this one n half yr,,,,,

She was silent,,,,as she loved to b,,,,but yeah,,,she threw a smile to her cute friend,,,,,

They had reached the lab...