Os Amarprem - Chapter 86 Part2 of part 2 Updated Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi

Just thought of posting a precap

'yes! yes! yes! ..Always! ' ... pratigya almost shouted , leaning in n smooching him in nervous shyness , half smiling n half crying ...

pratigya blinked to see the young nurse unnecessarily bending over him, her eyes not on the cotton she was holding but on his broad n muscular shoulders n back. ...

krishna licked her along her left jaw towards her ear , n bit the earring n pulled naughtily , chuckling ..'u r going to tell me why u still hasn't gotten rid of these earrings when everyone is asking u to do it...'

Hope u liked it 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
it seems very romantic update is coming di.. πŸ˜‰ and krishna is so naughty πŸ˜† update soon 😳
Awesome precap...
Read all previous update last nite...fab..

Ohhh so nurse is line marrooo on krish...intt..hw prat react & hw krish tease her more...

Romantic upupdate is on our way...
Wonderful romantic precapπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naughty K and a jealous P loving it πŸ˜†
 looking forward to the next updateπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Renu111

it seems very romantic update is coming di.. πŸ˜‰ and krishna is so naughty πŸ˜† update soon 😳

Thanks renu πŸ˜ƒ 

soon πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

Awesome precap...
Read all previous update last nite...fab..

Ohhh so nurse is line marrooo on krish...intt..hw prat react & hw krish tease her more...

Romantic upupdate is on our way...

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ  Glad u r liking it πŸ˜³  

Yeah , romance n more romance coming πŸ˜³
Originally posted by rekrn

Wonderful romantic precapπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Naughty K and a jealous P loving it πŸ˜†
 looking forward to the next updateπŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear ... coming πŸ˜‰
Here's link to chapter 85

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4110135

Part 1 
Dunno how it had come out ...😳

Krishna smiled at pratigya before turning his face to sumitra ... he need to do this... he hoped it will make up for all the wrongs he did to his love n also the 20 year long gaping hole of separation between him n his mother ... Krishna sighed looking back at pratigya ...'I remember I ordered u to be my mistress in front of my father that day ...' He said , his tone ashamed ... Pratigya blinked , taken aback ... She wasn't expecting him to dig the past again when he was telling her to forget it ... N she had forgotten it... Her eyes brimmed in happy tears n heart almost burst in joy as she heard his next words ...'now I am asking u to be my bride in front of my mother... Will u be my bride , pratigya?' sumitra n pratigya inhaled softly , the joy of being acknowledged as their true selves in his life overwhelming them ... pratigya could feel her body getting weak , her bosom swelling unimaginably ...sumitra sobbed , not bothering to wipe her tears ... 'well, u didn't have a choice then , n u don't have  choice now'... krishna winked , his eyes moist in happy tears ... pratigya nodded vigorously, running to him ...she threw herself into his stretched right arm , her arms around his neck as she sobbed in joy  into his chest her head tucked under his chin... Krishna sighed in happiness , hugging her to him n resting his chin over her head, n looked up at his mother ... sumitra was smiling in joy... 'I am so glad baba... So glad... All my dreams came true baba...' she gushed , coming near him n running a motherly hand along his head ...krishna closed his eyes , his arms around pratigya slackening as she unglued herself from his chest n sat straighter , her eyes twinkling in happy tears ... she didn't care if she died then... No! she will live a long, long life with him... with their children... she felt like dancing!... she looked at him, her eyes full of love n worship... he opened his eyes to meet hers n they shared a smile... 

Sumitra caressed pratigya's cheek n made to turn n go but krishna stopped her again ...'u have a busy evening ahead ma ... u need to select a beautiful mangalsutra for my bride ... take her mother too with u ... call chandu' ... krishna said , smiling... pratigya looked up, her cheeks shy ... 'mangalsutra ? but ...'sumitra began , confused ... 'oh! I destroyed the last one... It was just a chain...  this time I will have it secured around her heart ..' krishna said off handedly ... Sumitra nodded , her eyes full of pride ... 'n arrange for having all the rasams n those stuff to b redone...u know haldi n stuff...i just want her to enjoy this time , compared to the hell last time... ' Krishna said , his eyes naughty as he looked at pratigya ... Pratigya blushed further , sensing the mischief in his eyes ... His eyes clearly told her that who is going to enjoy the most ...' n u could do everything for me u missed out last time ma... tmw I will get discharged in the morning ... Haldi u could do in evening ... then day after tmw mehandi n sangeet , right?... n then on my birthday , I am going to gift myself the most precious gift ! ... A simple wedding at our family temple after the traditional puja ...' krishna finished , looking back n forth between the most precious women in his life... Both women looked ready to faint ... sumitra bent to kiss his forehead , chocking in happiness ...'I will do everything baba... everything u want me to do... ... I am so happy for u beti..' she smiled at pratigya n went out of the room, closing the door ... 

pratigya gazed at him from under her wet lashes , her heart jumping in joy n mind busily conjuring up images of their true wedding ... she gasped softly as krishna coiled his hand in her hair n pulled her towards him , their faces inches from each other ...she dropped her eyes, shy ... 'I didn't hear any coherent answer , will u be by bride, pratigya?' he asked , his eyes fierce , stormy ... She nodded , her fingers clutching his shoulder blade ... 'I want to hear it ...say it..' he said , tightening his grip n tilting her head back a bit , forcing her to meet his eyes ... He could see the answer clearly in her shy , loving eyes ... But he wanted to hear it ...  'will u be my bride?' he whispered huskily , his eyes piercing  hers... 'yes!...' she gushed ,  leaning in suddenly to hug him around his neck n pressing her lips against his in a nervous smooch ... 'yes! Yes! Yes! Always ! ...' she almost shouted , half smiling n half crying n  krishna just sat there, relishing the feel of the words , the feel of her soft lips against his, his eyes closed ... her lips lingered a bit more than earlier on his  as she shouted 'always ..!' n krishna smooched her back , his hand in her hair tilting her head more towards him ... 'hhhmm' she moaned , her hands flying to his back n nape as the smooch gently n yet greedily changed to  devouring kiss ... he pulled her to his lap , deepening the kiss, his tongue entering her n after he felt her writhe for want of air , he gently pulled out of her panting mouth , himself panting against her trembling swollen lips ... he nuzzled his nose along hers , relishing the twitch of her red cheeks ...her closed eyes...he drew his nose along her red left cheek towards her ear n bit n pulled at her earring making her moan, throwing her head sideways for his better access ... 'so , why r u still wearing these earrings ..?' he chuckled naughtily , nuzzling his nose n lips into the crook of her neck , tickling her along the earrings ... she giggled throwing her head back, feeling ticklish, her giggle turning to a shy inhale as she heard his query ... she knew it was coming...  She struggled to sit straighter in his lap , willing her roaring heart to calm down , as he mercifully withdrew his face from her neck , n gazed at her innocently... She went red all over ,under his gaze  ...'I want an audible n coherent answer this time too...' he winked , the back of his right forefinger drawing lazy patters along her left upper arm...  Pratigya closed her eyes , her lips trembling , soft pants escaping her ...  she will die of shyness telling him why... He already knows the answer! ... why is he adamant on torturing her!! ...krishna chuckled silently , his eyes raking her blushing face ...she is going to tell him no matter what!...he will make her tell him! ...he so wants to enjoy her coyness when she does so... the clock struck 3 pm n she snapped open her eyes ...oh! its time for dressing his wound... 

She scrambled down from his lap even as the doctor knocked on the door n krishna groaned in disappointment ... She giggled at his face as the doctor n nurse entered n krishna shot a warning look at her , telling her she will regret that giggle ... She blushed , n smiled teasingly at him instead , gently yet sensually caressing her right earring with her fingers... krishna's eyes turned opaque n he looked away quickly , laying face down , feeling his throat getting parched n his body reacting to her gesture...he could see her giggle again out of the corner of his eyes... wait! Wait till I get hold of u ! he thought lustily  ...'just hold the cotton ...like that ...' the doctor said to the nurse n pratigya was effectively distracted ,seeing the nurse quite unnecessarily bending over him ... She blinked , looking at the young nurse , whose eyes were not on the cotton she was holding but on his broad shoulders n back ...pratigya fisted her pallu , wanting to slap the nurse out of her gaze ...  How dare she!!! He is mine! Eyes n hands off him! she fumed ... she was walking towards the bed n almost pushed the nurse off the bed as she snatched the cotton from her hands even before she knew it... She smiled sweetly at the startled nurse n turned to the doctor ...'he will be discharged tmw no? n I will need to learn how to dress the wound ...he will be needing it atleast for one more day no?' ... she asked innocently ... the doc smiled ...'ofcourse choti thakurain ...here , hold the cotton like this ...' he started demonstrating n pratigya shot a triumphant glance at the disappointed looking nurse , feeling like strangling her ...why the hell is she looking disappointed? She fumed ... she looked down to find his shoulders quivering in silent laughter , although his face was turned away from her ... pratigya pursed her lips n did what doc indicated her to do , her fingers itching to pinch him playfully ...to let him know that she understood the meaning of his laughter ...but she restrained with difficulty , wondering how she could thinking of pinching him when he was wounded ... What's happening to her? ... he is having all sorts of weird effects on her! ... all her thoughts ceased to exist as she saw his wound up close ...her eyes filled in tears , her fingers gently caressing along the area... krishna closed his eyes in happiness ... pratigya slowly dressed the wound , praying it to vanish soon ... 

she closed the door n walked to him after the doctor n nurse went out n found him bursting out in laughter ... she pursed her lips , gazing at him in loving disapproval as he clutched at his sides , laughing as he said...' I thought u might strangle that poor nurse ... she was just doing her duty...' ...'oh yeah! Duty!' pratigya said , walking away from him , her nose in air ... she sat down on the couch , pulling a random magazine ... krishna stopped laughing ...'why r u sitting there? Come here ! ... I still haven't found out why u chose to keep the earrings on ...' He said , not bothering to keep the lust out of his voice ... she shivered but didn't budge ... she too can tease him! ... He is thinking that she will take it if some...duty bound nurse ...admiring him as just a joke , he is mistaken!! ... she leafed leisurely through the magazine , her cheeks working fiercely to hide her blushing smile as she saw him getting impatient out of the corner of her eyes ... krishna gaped at her... She is such a tease! ... He debated whether he should go near her over to the couch n show her what exactly he felt like doing to her then or wait a bit more for her to drop the tease ... He decided to stay put as he heard his heart chide ...don't be so despo! Yes! ...  'looks like my would be bride is too busy to even lift her head from some stupid magazine ...' he sighed dramatically n slumped back , pretending to sleep ... pratigya , her eyes fixed on the same spot in the magazine for the past couple of minutes , gently peeked around the magazine n blinked to find him sleeping ... What? ... He is sleeping? ... May be he is feeling tired ...no! he is tricking u! ...yes! She waited for what felt like ages , but actually it was mere 5 mins for any signs of mischief from his side ... She got up , all other thoughts escaping her mind as she neared him n ran a loving hand along his head ... may be he is indeed feeling tired ... she bent to kiss him on his forehead n gasped out wildly as he flipped her with his right hand n came on top of her in one swift motion , chuckling as he pinned her down ...she looked up at him , pouting n yet giggling... 'u look so cute when u pout!' he said bending to capture her lower lip into his mouth ... he barely made contact when there was a knock on the door ... pratigya giggled , trying to push him off her as he glared at the door in irritation ... he didn't budge ... 'krishna ... pls... let me go n open the door..' she whispered frantically as sajjan cleared his throat from outside ...'pratigya beti, is he sleeping?' ...  Krishna sighed in frustration n got down on to the bed in a huff ... If it was anyone else he would have made her tell them that he is asleep ... which he thought he should have done as soon as pratigya opened the door to let sajjan in followed by a string of visitors , politicians , businessmen with get well soon cards n bouquets n all...  sajjan smiled apologetically at a very annoyed krishna...

pratigya went out of the room , unable to stop giggling at his irritated face n also feeling herself irritated at some over sympathetic wives who seemed to think its perfectly fine to sit next to him on the bed n unnecessarily giggle for no apparent reason...she went n sat in the adjacent room, her eyes darting to the clock n the corridor which seemed over crowed with the visitors ... she chewed her lower lip n groaned inwardly as many women made a beeline to her ... they bombarded her with questions ranging from why she is wearing such an old saari n that too with such a beautiful earring  to whether thakur sahab was up to something naughty with her in his rover, that he lost focus n the accident happened ...  pratigya smiled through her teeth at everybody especially to the young n middle aged ones who seemed more interested to know how she manages him all alone when he is rumored to be a Casanova ... she didn't know how but her heart just didn't feel sad or threatened or disgusted by his past n his attitude towards things' as he called them , bec her heart now knows that he respects n loves n acknowledges women' as he sees them... his mother! Her mother! Reshmi! Madan's wife! ...  Her! ... it was primarily mothers n love...for now! ...he will learn to acknowledge women in general slowly, she thought fondly ...

Pratigya sighed in relief, gritting her teeth in anger,  as a maid came to give her the blanket , excusing herself from a overtly worried daughter of some businessman who wanted to know if he would like to have a full body massage in her newly opened spa, while a middle aged woman kept hinting at her that she might just ask about his bed habits any sec ...most of the visitors were now gone n it was nearing 9 PM... Another maid entered the room to find an irritated n frustrated pratigya glaring at the girl who was going on n on about their spa's specialties n how thakhur sahib would love their , that is to say , her services , as soon as the maid left ... ...'choti malkin , malik is waiting for u...' the maid said ... pratigya shot up from the chair , grabbing the blanket , n almost ran out of the room , well aware of many jealous eyes on her ... Oh yeah! He is mine! She heard her heart sing n she stopped short at the exit , turning to smile sweetly at the girl ... 'oh! Thank u so much dear for explaining to me the nuances of shoulder massage ...he might be feeling tired after so many visitors ...'  she smiled even more broadly at the now sour face of the girl n other women n went out of the room...she vaguely heard chandu requesting all the remaining visitors to please go to their respective homes n he will definitely call them personally to inform as soon as Krishna is discharged ...

thankfully he was alone in the room n she just bolted the door quickly after taking the fresh fruit tray from rakesh ... Krishna was feeling impatient to the core... He looked forward to get rid of all the irritations for the past hours by immersing himself in her! Literally n figuratively ... he saw her blush , her body shivering as she placed the fruit bowl near the bedside table... he gathered from her body language that his fierce need for her must have reflected in his eyes n rightly so as pratigya had felt her heart thundering at the naked need in his eyes ...his patience has been tested for too long! ...n the irrigating evening just added ghee to the fire...' u ...ur medicines ...' she whispered hoarsely , her fingers trembling around the tablet wrapper ... she willed her heart to beat with less noise as she was sure the whole world will hear it as he just pulled her by waist to him , still sitting on the bed,  his eyes burning coals ... 'do u have any f**king idea about the real medicine I want now?' he whispered huskily , his face inches from hers ... ... 'Y...yes... but ... now take the fake medicines n then... Then u ... Could have ur ...r... real medicine...' She managed to stutter , putting a restraining finger over his lips, her eyes downcast in coyness , wondering how his eyes alone could reduce her to a stuttering , blabbering nervous wreck ...n...n... what did she just say to him?... She could feel his desire for her escalate a few notches more n felt that curious wet, tingly feeling between her legs ... Her lips trembled as she felt him take the medicines from her hand n she hastened to give him the glass of water , not daring to meet his eyes ...  She heard the sound of the glass being replaced , faintly , before she felt his hand pull her down to the bed by her waist ...

her sensuous gasp drowned in his hungry mouth n it was several secs later that she realized that she was laying on her back over the bed , him on top of her n her hands were coiled in his mane n she was moaning n writhing under him , his good right hand coiled in her hair under her  ... ... Her lips parted to give way to his tongue as it delved impossibly deep into her, circling and twisting like a hungry snake, licking and touching places his tongue shouldn't have been able to reach... And even as his tongue twisted inside her, making her tongue tremble, his lips suckled hungrily at hers... His hand was now playing with her right ass cheek, mauling them for all he was worth, leaving her cheek red with the force of his kneading, even through her saari... her legs felt like jelly when she felt his ...his ...it...rubbing greedily against her underbelly ... n that she was wantonly n shamelessly thrusting her hips up to get more n more of him, arching upto him ...  She could hear some distant but familiar voice ...hers...calling out his name ...no... moaning his name , breathless , hoarse ... N she could feel his voice , feral...growling her name into her breathless mouth...he let her breathe for a sec , reluctantly pulling out of her delicious yet panting mouth before taking n sucking her whole lower lip into his half panting , half growling mouth.. krishn...aaah..' she heard herself cry out in utter surprise as his now rock hard arousal pricked her sensitive soft underbelly,  his hand in her left buttock squeezing desirously , escalating a weird yet pleasurable hot feeling between her legs, even through their clothes,  the feel completely alien to her ...she felt his teeth bite down over her lip as she had thrown her head back involuntarily , thus ungluing her mouth from his... n her hand jumped to grip his shoulder , the injured shoulder,  for dear life , the sensations too much to handle...

'argh...' Krishna groaned in pain , as he buried his face in the crook of her now exposed neck, gritting his teeth against the pain... n pratigya blinked, even as her body panted hysterically, reflex , both of hearing his pained groan by her dizzy heart n that of her inexperienced body which felt the completely alien feeling of a hard thing pressed against her womanhood , making her push him off her n yet hug him to her all at the same time... it took her moments to register what happened ...her glassy , slightly alarmed eyes turned to horrified ones , as she let out a wild gasp , removing her hand from his shoulder as though burned ...'no! ...krishna! ...I ...' she shouted , horrified , hugging him to her as he just lay on top of her , resting his face in her neck , willing the pain to vanish as her fingers caressed his shoulder around the cotton in feather light touches...  'I am so sorry Krishna ... i..' she began , her eyes full of tears but Krishna looked up shushing her ..'shh ...its my fault ... I am behaving as a despo lately , not even thinking that I am not fully healthy right now...' he said , his eyes raking her teary ones ...indeed Krishna! U want to enjoy her , make love to her n u want her to enjoy it, feel ur love too... how could she feel at ease when u r injured ? ... Krishna sighed , kissing her chin lovingly , his eyes n the love bite over her lower lip n slowly got off her , laying side ways , as the doctor had rightly instructed him to do ... restrain ur pathetic need for her now so that u can enjoy her very soon , his heart warned him n he grudgingly  agreed as he saw her lick n feel her lower lip in coyness , as she sat up next to him  ... she ran her hand lovingly along his hair , her eyes still teary ... she was feeling nervous n yet disappointed ... She wanted him to go on , take her in every way he wanted , make her feel that curious feeling in her body , fill her heart with joy of being loved by him , enjoy her as much as he wanted ... but he is unwell n she don't want him to regret any sec of their life together ... Never ...ever ... N then there's that stupid feeling of nervous panic ! ... the natural fear of unknown , the unimaginable coyness even when she knows that she is his ...body , heart n soul... n she is still clad in clothes ! she doubted if she will survive if he so much as  starts to take off her pallu , which will happen obviously ...anytime...  she could see his patience waning ... 

She bend down to kiss him along his right cheek as she said ...'u need to eat something n ..sleep ...for now' she added shyly as she saw his eyes gazing up at her ... 'n then I will give u a good shoulder massage ..' she whispered huskily , kissing him along his injured shoulder ... she is torturing him! Krishna thought as she pulled the fruit tray towards her n started cutting the apples , occasionally running her tongue along her sore lower lip , relishing the sweet ache ... they fed each other n pratigya fetched her blanket n leaned in to him to arrange his pillow more comfortably after covering them upto their waists in blankets , indicating him to lay on his back so that she could given him his massage ... as her sweet smelling hair brushed him along his face as he made to turn on his back , Krishna just couldn't help but inhale n he gave into his primal instincts again , his inability to keep his hands n mouth off her coming to the fore ... Before either of them knew it , he had sat up , pulling her to his lap , his mouth fastened below her right ear n she was arching upto him , her fingers in his hair... they giggled , their noses n lips touching as the clock struck 10 , shaking their heads at what they were up to again ... 'ufff... u should sleep...now Krishna!' she said in a half shy n half exasperated tone as his hands cupped her jaw , sucking at her red sore lower lip... 'what about the massage?' he asked huskily in between slow sucks along the left side of her neck... 'forget it...' she panted , meaning to tease him...  he pulled away from her neck , his eyebrow raised to find her fighting not to giggle ... 'make me forget it '... he whispered hoarsely , his hand coiling in her hair n pulling her more closer to him , as he ran his nose along her cheeks towards her right ear , stroking her ear ring with his nose ... 'i... u won!.. now lay down so that ..' she began , blushing furiously but he interrupted ...'not so fast dear ... u shouldn't have challenged KST ! ... U can give me my massage after u answer , satisfactorily , a certain question which has been nagging me since yesterday night ...' he whispered in her ear , licking along her jaw... 'wh...what?' she panted softly, her grip along his nape tightening although she knew what it was ... her heart beat escalated exponentially , anticipating ...

'u r going to tell me why haven't u gotten rid of this earring even when all r telling u to do so...' he said huskily , running his lips n tongue along her now thrown back neck ... 'kri... i..' she turned scarlet even though she expected the question n her hands cupped his cheeks to pull his mouth off her neck , as she gazed into his stormy eyes ...' tell me why..' he whispered again , the back of his forefinger gently caressing her red right cheek, holding her eyes in a fierce gaze ... her eyes twitched in shyness but she couldn't look away...she fingers slowly caresses his biceps , shy ... 'i... its ur gifts ... u said its ...only ur ...privilege... to remove them...' She said coyly , n yet still gazing in his eyes ...'yes!! only mine!' he almost growled hoarsely , his hand flying to coil in her hair again n tilting her head back , his mouth fastening over her left earring as he bit n pulled at it , making her moan ... He looked up to see her closed eyes n trembling lips , smirking at her shyness ... he tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her right ear with his hand , n gently licked along her pinna making her arch up against him , her hands flying to his chest n jaw ... Krishna chuckled against her ear naughtily n bit n removed the earring slowly ... Teasingly ... her fingers along his chest n jaw tightened as she sighed , suddenly too shy , her eyes closed ... Krishna let the earring fall from between his teeth on to her lap as he turned her face to lick n lap at her other ear , making her moan...he pulled out the earring quickly n spat it away , taking her lobe into his mouth n sucking hungrily , his hand adjusting her head ...'krishna..' she gasped softly , arching more n more to him, her hands clutching along his strong upper arms , a delicious shiver down her spine... he bit along her pinna, making her twitch deliciously with a sensuous giggle  n push his face away in shyness ...he made to claim her mouth once again but she stopped him, putting a restraining finger over his lips as she panted , beseeching him with her shy eyes to stop his sweet torment ... Krishna struggled with his emotions , his eyes hooded , piercing her shy ones ... 'give me a 'good massage' , as u promised , n I might consider keeping my wildest desires at bay ...for now...' he winked at her n grinned slyly as she turned scarlet ... 'lay ...lay down on ur back...' she stammered , blushing profusely n he let her get up from his lap n sit next to him ...

'on ur back? u mean face down... or do u have ideas to massage my chest ...?' he asked naughtily ... pratigya went crimson , stuttering ...'yes... face down , i mean...' ...he lay face down on the bed , smiling as she pulled the blanket over him , her fingers slowly gliding along his shoulder , her face shy ... her fingers felt too good , worshipping his shoulder , as she prayed for the pain n the wound to vanish soon...  he could feel his eyelids drooping as sleep slowly made its way to him ...'pratigya?' he called her n she replied a shy' hmmm..' ...' the next time I want a full body massage ... N mind u , u won't be sitting near me like this then ...' he said , his voice naughty ...pratigya shivered , coy ... 'u will be straddling me...'   he added cheekily n laughed out as she withdrew her trembling hands from his shoulder , panting in shocked shyness ... Her heart n body felt too shy to be anywhere near him n she made to scramble down from the bed n run but he stopped her by wrist , chuckling ... she panted softly , her bosom heaving , as she clutched at her chest , her legs feeling tired , her face away from him, as she sat on her knees over the bed ... 'what ? r u going to go away from ur good massage promise'? think again pratigya! ... I was starting to get sleepy with ur magical hands on my shoulders n if u don't finish it , I can think of so many ways to keep both of us up the whole night ... n u will be the only one answerable to Dr. Rastogi if he enquires why his poor patient didn't sleep the whole night ! ...' he said , his tone mock serious ... pratigya looked up at him in shyness  n mock anger ...'uff Mr. KST ...u r impossible , u know what...' she bristled , trying to mask her flaming cheeks as she resumed the massage , this time pressing her fingers a bit harder ...'uh! someone needs to remember that her would be husband is injured ...' Krishna smirked n her fingers became gentle automatically , apologetically , a shy smile in her lips ... 'so don't forget ... a full body massage next time ... n don't worry , KST will definitely return the favor ..' he chuckled naughtily...' ouchh... miss pratigya! U will regret that pinch ...beware ! KST always makes it even...' He said , his voice laced with lust as she pinched him just below his injured shoulder ... She couldn't help it as she giggled n bent to kiss the area , her heart already waiting for the moment when he will indeed make it even ... 

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³
Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
wow this is full to romantic update di 😳 krishna is so naughty and he is sweet too as he want to marry her and want to enjoy her wedding waiting for next one 😳
Wonderful Update DhanyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

it was so romantic 😳
 Kriya are so naughty.πŸ˜†  K was enjoying P's jealousy about the nurse. πŸ˜†

Liked that K asked in front of Sumitra to P for becoming his bride.

Looking forward to the next updateπŸ˜ƒ