Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Wow...Nice update di...

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Renu111

wow this is full to romantic update di 😳 krishna is so naughty and he is sweet too as he want to marry her and want to enjoy her wedding waiting for next one 😳

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ

coming soon... its going to a full fledged wedding n a very naughty honeymoonπŸ˜‰   but in later chaptersπŸ˜‰
Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Wonderful Update DhanyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

it was so romantic 😳
 Kriya are so naughty.πŸ˜†  K was enjoying P's jealousy about the nurse. πŸ˜†

Liked that K asked in front of Sumitra to P for becoming his bride.

Looking forward to the next updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear  πŸ˜ƒ  

glad u r liking it ...  coming soon πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Precap for Part 2

Krishna takes pratigya for shopping ... πŸ˜ƒ 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only one line recap di πŸ˜³ waiting for update now..πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

Only one line recap di πŸ˜³ waiting for update now..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks dear... 

coming soon... been busy this week πŸ˜³
dhakarn thumbnail
Part 1 of part 2

Dunno how it had come out... posting first part πŸ˜³

Krishna stirred , his hands groping for her near him , opening his eyes sleepily...having his arms filled with her every time he woke up was fast becoming his fav way of waking up ... he blinked to find her parting the curtains , letting the morning light in ... she looked absolutely ravishing , bathed in morning light , with her earrings on her again... he could think of many other ways to wake up in the morning, Krishna thought naughtily as his eyes raked her from foot to toe... passionately thrusting home inside her , with her gorgeous legs slung over his shoulder , feasting on her neck while she screamed out his name in absolute bliss !... hmmm, that could do for the starters ... he licked his lips involuntarily , suddenly feeling them going dry as his morning wood pined impatiently for her , his eyes smouldering in lust n passion... he is yet to see her in her all glory , he thought desirously as he watched her walk towards him, an innocent smile on her lips ... 'awake already ' ...she kissed him on his right cheek n then gasped as she met his gaze ... her cheeks reddened sweetly n she made to withdrew shyly away from him but he sat up n pulled her towards him by waist ...' u know i am beginning to think its really stupid of me to rein my primal urges for u for 2 more days' ... he murmured huskily , his lips caressing hers... pratigya blushed crimson n she put a refraining finger over his lips , giggling...' it was ur idea all along ...  i...'  they looked around at the sound of knock at the door n pratigya wriggled out of his grip quickly , trying to suppress her giggle but failing as she heard his irritated groan ... she opened the door to let in the doc n a nurse ... 'good morning thakur sahib , n choti thakhurain ...' the doc bowed slightly , smiling ... 'yeah , good morning dr. Rastogi ..' Krishna mumbled , sitting straighter ... 'how r u feeling now , thakhur sahib... ? the doctor asked , checking the slight swell around the wound ... 'awfully good...' Krishna said through gritted teeth , his eyes on pratigya who was struggling to hide her giggle ... 'sajjan ji is filling the discharge form right now... choti thakhurain, u must not let ur husband be careless n ignore his medicines or rest ...one full day of bed rest will lower the swelling n help the stitch heal by tmw'... the doc smiled at pratigya ... pratigya nodded happily ... oh ! he is getting discharged ! ... she can't wait to go home, with him, as his everything ... 

'brush my teeth, will u?' Krishna smiled at her as soon as the doc went away ... pratigya nodded n was about to walk towards him but looked around as chandu cleared his throat from behind ...'what? Krishna! Ur right hand is perfectly alright ... i think u can do silly things like brushing ur teeth urself ...  bhabhi, ma is calling u ...she is outside ...' ... Krishna glared at chandu even as pratigya said quickly ...'no chandu bhaiyya ... even if he uses his right hand to brush it will put unnecessary strain over his shoulder ... i will help him, pls tell maji that i will be with her in 5 mins... here, Krishna..' she almost pulled a chortling Krishna inside the bathroom ... chandu giggled at their back , happy ... 'what?' pratigya asked , seeing Krishna smiling even as she was red all over ... she could hear her heart giggle ...oh! so now his shoulder may feel pain! U were thinking exactly what chandu bhaiyya said when he asked maji to brush his teeth yesterday ... well, he asked me now... she retorted back in a huff ... n u didn't care a damn about his hand paining when he was pulling u to him with it or when he was mauling ur ... ahem, buttock ... earlier during the night ... her heart continued ... shut up! N let me concentrate on brushing his teeth , pratigya mumbled shyly at her heart , turning scarlet ... 'ouch..! careful ... pratigya ... i may need my teeth n gums for future ' Krishna chuckled as she pressed down the brush a little  too roughly ... 'don't talk while brushing ..' she giggled at his reflection in the mirror ... their eyes locked in love as she carefully brushed his teeth n washed his face ... she took her pallu to dry his face n Krishna smiled at her

Pratigya came out of the bathroom to pack up the blanket n his medicines while Krishna used the bathroom ... sumitra came inside the room n both women hugged each other , smiling ... Krishna entered the room n both women helped him put his shirt on , carefully, with pratigya wishing she was alone with him again ... soon the doctor came again to cut his sling n sajjan n chandu helped him walk out of the room , although Krishna was perfectly at ease himself to walk ... 'we will come with chandu ... shiv, take ma n bauji to home ..' Krishna said , once they were outside the hospital ... sumitra n sajjan looked at each other n then quickly looked away n sajjan looked around at the impatient media at the gates ... he will have to go with that ...woman... for his son's happiness n for the benefit of the media ! ... sumitra hid her tears as sajjan got in with her inside his BMW, shiv driving ... chandu opened the door of his benz to let Krishna n pratigya in ... they managed to shoot out through the gates with media wildly clicking away , only managing to capture the black windows ... pratigya sat closer to Krishna , her hands in his , a silly smile in her lips ... ' turn left from the junction , chandu ...' Krishna said , a smile on his lips...' left? ... but ...' chandu began n Krishna cut him short , smiling at a surprised pratigya ...'i have planned to take pratigya for a full fledged shopping ... as u rightfully pointed out , i burned all her belongings ...' ... pratigya could hear her heart humming in happiness ... her eyes filled in happy tears as she gazed up at him ... 'okay boss!' chandu chuckled opening the dashboard n flinging krishna's credit card to him... Krishna pocketed it , hugging pratigya along his chest ... pratigya rested her head along his chest , her eyes closed in contentment  ...

chandu looked at their reflection in the rear view mirror , smiling ... he looked down to see his mobile pinging him of a msg from geetha ...opps! its now or never! Chandu cleared his throat ... 'er..krishna ... u have an interview today evening with a news channel ...n bhabhi u too... together...' chandu talked fast ... Krishna raised his eyebrow while pratigya looked up from his chest , confused ... 'cancel it... who told u fix one in the first place ... u know i hate stuff like that! ...' Krishna snapped , irritated ...' krishna ...pls listen ... its ...they helped us with the video recordings of shailendra ... u could thank them atleast na...' ... chandu said , almost imploring ... 'who helped?' pratigya asked , suddenly remembering that she had completely forgotten about it in her happiness ... chandu smiled ... 'the same ones who first found out that u r made for each other ...' ... Krishna blinked in confusion ..'who?' ... chandu clicked his tongue in exasperation ...'geetha n that photographer dinesh ... the ones who clicked ur pic that day...remember?' ... 'oh! ..' Krishna nodded , while pratigya smiled in remembrance ...'they helped us to get the recordings n they have asked me for ur interview in return ...' chandu said , smiling at their reflection in the mirror ...' i am very grateful to them n i will meet them personally n thank them ... but interview? ... i don't think...' Krishna began but chandu groaned...' i promised her ...krishna pls...' ... pratigya looked up at chandu , listening to his tone ... she could see that chandu has a liking towards that girl ... 

she smiled as Krishna shook his head vehemently ...'who told u to ...' he began but she put her hand over his right arm , smiling broadly ...'say yes , Krishna ... they helped us... me... i will forever be grateful to them... n i will like it if u said yes ...'  ... Krishna gazed at her happy eyes n felt himself drowning in them... 'yes! 10 mins..' he said huskily , his left hand now free of sling coming up to coil around her hair n tilt her head back so that her now trembling lips were directly under his hungry mouth... chandu laughed happily ...'yeah , 10 mins!' n put his feet down the brake suddenly thus shaking Krishna n pratigya out of their intense eyelock n preventing Krishna from forgetting that they r not alone ...'argh... what was that for?' Krishna grumbled irritated, even as pratigya moved away from him, embarrassed n panting slightly... 'if u don't mind Krishna , we r in the middle of one of the  country's most crowded roads  , n my benz is ill occupied to ...ahem... encourage what's in ur mind right now ... so i suggest u change ur mind n concentrate on what all things u might want to gift bhabhi ...' chandu said , staring straight ahead , a teasing smile on his lips ... Krishna glared at him n looked out of his window , willing his body to calm down... pratigya shrank to the other window , closing her thighs together , her hands fisting around her saari along them... nobody talked until chandu parked the benz in the porch of a branded showroom, ignoring the closed board ... he had phoned the owner n informed that KST wanted privacy n the showroom had been closed down sighting maintenance reasons...pratigya n Krishna quickly got out ...'i suggest u buy a limo soon , chandu ...' Krishna punched chandu on his shoulder , before getting out ... chandu laughed brotherly n drove away to parking area ... pratigya , red all over , just ignored them n stared at the floor ... 

Krishna pulled her to him by hand n started climbing the steps , the security persons bowing them in ... as they climbed the steps to the main hall , Krishna whispered in her ear , making her blush to the core ...'call me possessive or whatever ... i am going to select each n every string of cloth u will be wearing ... n i mean it ... each n every thing ... i am sure u will look good in my selections ..' pratigya struggled to breath normally n maintain a smiling face as he released her to shake hands with the manager who bowed n ushered them towards the saree section ... pratigya struggled to walk as she could feel her legs going weightless as tingles n shivers chased across her spine, his words reverberating in all her cells... he is going to gift her dresses , the way he want to see her in... she is loving it! ... he selected a few designer sarees , keeping them over her chest n checking n matching , both enthusiastically n romantically , mush to the giggling n jealousy of the sales girls ... all pratigya could do was blush n squirm as he deliberately brushed his fingers along her side waist n neck in the pretext of selecting sarees ... 

she could see his eyes hooded in desire as he selected one particular saree which was a black transparent one 

she gasped out as he leaned in , placing the material over her , his lips brushing her ears ...'u will be wearing this one soon... just ...this plain saree ...nothing else ... or may be i should select a kamarband for this '... pratigya clutched at the cushioned chair she was holding on to , biting her lower lip, her bosom heaving ... 'obviously this is for my private viewing only ...' he winked at her , his voice hoarse ...'i think we r done here ... the jewellery section please'  he smiled at a drooling sales girl n pratigya took deep calm breathes , telling herself to walk behind him... 

Krishna selected a few bridal designer jewellery , after putting her hair to her front n putting each item around her neck , hands , ear n foot ...

he was thoroughly enjoying , brushing his fingers all over her nape n arms n foot , feeling her soft skin turning red under his probing fingers ... 'u know that i hate heavy jewellery so these r only party wears n ofcourse for the functions ... u will wear these for the sangeet n these for our wedding ...' he said huskily into her ear , indicating the said jewellery... she nodded shyly ... 'these paayal n bangles for the functions n ...' he hugged her from behind, in front the mirror not even caring that the sales girls were watching n she was squirming in his arms to get out of them due to shyness ...

'n these paayals n bangles, when u r alone with me... he murmured sensually in her ear ... pratigya bit down her lower lip again , this time their eyes locked fiercely in the reflection ... 'show me the nose rings now..' he said loudly , fisting his hands to control the surge of desire now roaring through his veins ... he selected bridal ones n simple ones here too , indicating her to sit down ... 

he put them on one after the other murmuring how n when he wanted them on her ...pratigya fisted her hands over the cushion she was sitting , her heart beat escalating exponentially even as he ordered to see the lehanga section n then come back there again for selecting a suitable kamarband... 'i would like to select the kamarband with the lehenga on ...' he whispered in her ear even as he steered her to the lehanga section ... '

' try it on ...' he smiled slyly at her , selecting one ... 

pratigya looked at him , almost hyperventilating 'but ... but ... its ... too ...i mean the blouse ...' she stuttered indicating the blouse ...' it will show off ur cleavage n ur beautiful waist line na' ... he chuckled as he pushed her towards the trial rooms , walking with her ... she managed to nod , blushing furiously ...'that's exactly i want ... he winked not bothering to keep the lust in his voice hidden ... 'kri...krishna ...i...' she croaked out even as he opened the door of one trial room...' do u want me to help u undress or will u ...' he began naughtily but pratigya pushed him away , closing the door of the trial room , n panting against the door ... he is killing her! ... she changed , undressing herself with trembling hands n she inhaled sharply as she heard his impatient groan from outside...' i don't get the point pratigya ... u r mine! N i will be undressing u pretty soon ...why r ...' he began but pratigya squeaked ...'not until i am ur bride ...mr .KST ...'  ... Krishna chuckled desirously , his hand on the door 'don't make me damage the poor door , come out already '... pratigya closed her eyes as shivers ran through her spine n she opened them to see her reflection in the mirror ... uh oh! ...' u '... she croaked hoarsely ...'what?' Krishna chuckled against the door ... 'u ..didn't give me the dupatta ... give it to me...' she squeaked ... 'dupatta ? oh yeah ...here it is...' Krishna said n she automatically opened the door an inch or so , her trembling hand extended out for the dupatta ... 

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW a wonderful romantic update DhanyaπŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘

K so naughty but P is thoroughly enjoying it.  πŸ˜†

Aww and when P asked him to give the interview he couldn't turn her down.  So P senses that Chandu likes Geetha will she help in progressing that relationship.

Why do I think that K is going to pull P out of the dressing room or he is somehow going to manage to get inside. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update di...
Beautiful pics...
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow di it's amazing and romantic update.. Krishna is now getting naughtier πŸ˜‰ and pictures r beautiful πŸ‘ waiting for their wedding now 😳