Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rekrn

WOW a wonderful romantic update DhanyaπŸ‘

K so naughty but P is thoroughly enjoying it. πŸ˜†

Aww and when P asked him to give the interview he couldn't turn her down. So P senses that Chandu likes Geetha will she help in progressing that relationship.

Why do I think that K is going to pull P out of the dressing room or he is somehow going to manage to get inside. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks rekha

Krishna is about to get naughtier

The 2nd one 😳
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Very nice update di...

Beautiful pics...

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

Wow di it's amazing and romantic update.. Krishna is now getting naughtier πŸ˜‰ and pictures r beautiful πŸ‘ waiting for their wedding now 😳 

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Part 2 of part 2

dunno how it had come out ... tried something slightly mature πŸ˜³

' aah..' pratigya stumbled back in trepidation , blushing scarlet , her hands coming up along her chest to hide herself even as she turned her back to him , closing her eyes n panting against the dressing mirror...  Krishna had pushed at the door , opening it n he chuckled as he closed it behind him , bolting it , his ravenous eyes  over her trembling back ... 'dupatta? U won't need one in front of me...' he whispered huskily, just feasting on her with his eyes ... pratigya shivered , hugging herself more tightly , not daring to move even an inch , her addled brain trying to tell her the kind of image she might be presenting him now...' hmmm... such tantalising dips...' he murmured sensuously , walking to her now shivering form n running the back of his right forefinger along her shoulder to brush her hair to her front n other hand caressing the region where her spine met with her hip , lustily brushing his finger along the two tiny dips just at the both sides of the end of her spine ... she shuddered visibly n moved forward , trying to plaster herself along the mirror , her legs feeling jelly , a wild gasp escaping her now parched throat ... what's happening? She wondered vaguely even as she could feel a dizzying buzz in her ears , the world around her rapidly filling with him, his voice... his presence ... his feel ...his ..incredible masculine scent ...krishna's eyes raked her curvy back, memorizing every nook n cranny ...he can't wait to touch n taste every inch!...his eyes turned opaque in sheer primal lust as they spotted another of his fav spots in the world ... a teasing black mole just at the juncture where her spine met her hips ! ...he brushed his finger over it , roughly , making her inhale sharply ...'i am sure u don't , but pratigya , do u know u have a very beautiful , teasing , n i am sure delicious til , just here ...' he croaked, pressing down upon the til with his thumb , telling her exactly where it is... pratigya's hands flew to catch hold of the sides of the mirror , her bosom heaving erotically...

'i wonder how it tastes'  he said huskily , going down on his knees , his now parched mouth just inches from the til... pratigya twitched in coyness as she felt his warm , erratic breath over her back waist n felt that curious wet feeling  in between her legs, which made her close her thighs together ...she felt him blow over the area n she jumped , hyperventilating , gasping 'krishna...'  Krishna looked up at her trembling heaving form n smirked ...he is loving the kind of effect he has on her!... mine!...only mine! His heart chanted even as he gave in to his primal urges , his mouth fastening around the sweet til , his brain stopping functioning ... ... she bit her lower lip to keep herself from moaning as she felt his naughty mouth over ...over ... she can't think ... oh ... her hands left the mirror n she twitched away from him in shyness , a sensual moan escaping her...krishna let her go , his desirous eyes raking her as she plastered herself against the wall , this time her front to him n yet her hands along her chest , her knees bend n clasped together , her head thrown back in heaving pants ...he stood up n walked towards her , licking his lips, his eyes smoldering in lust ...she is escalating his need for her every damn sec... pratigya could feel electricity along her spine n a tingling sensation where she could still feel his wet kiss , n  closed her eyes more tightly , her lips trembling... she won't survive if he kept doing things...like ...like that, she struggled to breathe ...' that's the sec til I have claimed as mine...so far' he murmured , leaning in towards her n brushing his nose along her red right cheek... she whimpered  as she felt his fingers playing back n forth n sideways along her bare belly towards her left side waist , sending tremors up her spine... 'I wonder how many more delicious treasures r u hiding ...n where ...  I can hardly wait...' Krishna said , nipping n nibbling along her cheek , his fingers along her belly moving smoothly n teasingly along n below her bellybutton , making her pant , her belly contracting n twitching at the alien feel ...she was sure she would faint! ...anytime! ... 'u will wear this one for the haldi ... N ... no dupatta ...' he said huskily , coiling his other hand in her hair n tilting her head towards him, their noses touching , her panting breath washing across his mouth... She nodded , eyes still tightly closed ... 

' that's settled then... Wait here ... I will go get ur dress for the mehendi ... n ... A matching kamarband'... he winked , sucking slightly along her lower lip... pratigya moaned n then she felt him go away from near her , mercifully , but she dare not open her eyes nor move her hands from her chest ... she concentrated on trying to breathe ... the wait felt like ages ... she  gasped softly as she felt him near her again ... Krishna put a new set of lehenga along her shoulder, chuckling ..' ... Let me see how my bride will look for her mehendi ...'  ...pratigya waited with thundering heart n baited breath n heard him close the door ... she peeped through her lashes to find that he was indeed not in the room... she jumped in coyness as she heard his impatient voice from outside ...'hurry up pratigya n mind u , u don't want to test my patience on this one...' ... pratigya inhaled , coyly looking at the new lehenga , which was equally revealing ...  stop being so shy, pratigya! ... look at it this way! ... U r not the first woman in the world to go semi naked in front of their man...! N its only semi naked , for now! ... one more night to go! Before he will claim not just one or two tils, but the whole of u! all of u!!... she talked to herself to calm down as she undressed again n put on the new lehenga ... 

she heard a knock on the door n she hugged herself again , shivering ... see,  he is being a gentleman ... She bit her lower lip n suppressed a shudder as she heard his hoarse voice ... 'that's the last time I knocked before entering any room u r in..!'... she could feel his eyes on her as he circled her , admiring her from all angles ...'u r so beautiful, pratigya...' Krishna murmured huskily , coming n standing in front of her , his nose touching her bowed head , his right forefinger gently n teasingly moving along n around her exposed underbelly , just below her belly button ...her body erupted in coy goosebumps n she shuddered n hugged him , his name escaping her mouth in a gasp , silently pleading with him to have mercy on her n stop the sweet torment ... Krishna chuckled n just hugged her back , not actually liking the fact that she had her bosom still covered by her hands , but loving her innocent coyness ... Pratigya snuggled her face into his left shoulder , sighing ... She felt his hand along her back moving up along her back n she squirmed against him , tightening her shy hug...  she felt his fingers playing with the knot n pushed him away in shocked coyness , panting slightly , her eyes wide open ... surely not! Not here! ... She blushed scarlet as he laughed n then slowly stopped , his eyes turning drenches of smoldering desire , fixed over her now revealed cleavage ... she covered herself abruptly with her hands , bowing her head n turning away from him in acute shyness , panting ... she could well feel her body burning ... she couldn't look away , their eyes meeting in the reflection of the mirror n she wanted to run n just stay rooted to the spot all at the same time as he closed the distance n hugged her from behind , sensuously brushing his nose along her right cheek ... 

' I believe they r made to fill my palms ...' he whispered huskily in her ear n she bit her lower lip rather painfully to stop herself from moaning out ... Krishna smirked naughtily in her ear , licking along her lobe ...'i don't like belly button rings or ... nipple rings ... but I want a kamarband around ur sensuous waist ...  all the time '... he added huskily , sucking on her lobe greedily n moving his fingers along her waist making her gasp at his words n then whimper , lightning shooting down her spine ...' so !' he released her n knelt in front of her , extracting some kamarbands from the nearby boxes which he brought ... he took ot the traditional ornamental ones n put it around her shivering waistline without much ado , making her turn like a cockscrew , checking from every angle ... 

she giggled out as she felt his breath tickle her along her bare belly n waist ...' these u could wear for functions or stuff like that , above ur saari'... he said replacing them n then he took out the simple ones ...' n these ...' He paused , the lust in his voice evident...' these u could wear along ur bare waistline , or along ur hip to be precise ... all the time... n I mean it , all the time... Except may be when I remove them myself ...' He added huskily , moving the back of his fingers over n along the rim of the thin diamond kamarband now laying sensuously along her lower waist ...

... his every word, every touch was sending tremors down to some curious area between her legs n pratigya vaguely wondered if she was standing or floating ... bec she can't feel her legs ...' n this one!' he took a long beaded n golden kamarband n juggled it in his palm , his eyes hooded as he looked up at her ... 'this one is my personal fav ... N I prefer u wear it with nothing else ... just ... This one ... Around ur waist ... n nothing else ...' he said , his desirous eyes piercing hers ...

'krishna '.. she gasped out , her legs threatening to give away any moment , as she bolted from near him n tried to run , panting heavily ... Krishna's right hand caught her around her waist even as he kept the kamarband box aside with his other hand , standing up... 

They were now facing the mirror n pratigya just panted n squirmed against his grip , hyperventilating , her head thrown back , her hands still covering her bosom... Krishna chuckled in her ear , showering her pinna n lobe n nape with lazy kisses ... he was enjoying thoroughly ... it took all his self control to keep himself from claiming her in every primal way known to mankind ... He was finding that he absolutely loved the tease ...slow , sensual, tease ... n although he knew that she is his in every way possible, he could also see that she was impossibly shy... the kind of shyness which he enjoys , taking pleasure in enhancing it ... n yet taking pleasure in helping her to reduce the depth of it ... He won't take her abruptly n alarm her as he could clearly see that she is panicky of the unknown , alien path she was about to take ... even when she was convinced that she loves him n is his ... n he is just going to take her by making her herself shed every veil of apprehension n fear ... his hands moved purposefully all along her naked , exposed belly , making her arch up , even as his mouth feasted on the right crook of her neck ...so soft, so supple... Pratigya squirmed n writhed against him , her head cutting into his left shoulder  , soft , panting moans escaping her ...  its official now! She doesn't have legs ... ! pratigya shuddered , panting hysterically as he sucked along her throat in undiluted lust , his head bending forwards along her shoulder to have more reach even as she threw her head back more n more allowing him access wherever he wished ...' hmmm...' he slurped like a man parched for ages , sucking along the dip of her right shoulder n she cried out as his hands along her belly pressed down along her sternum in desire ... 

Krishna let her relax , his grip on her relaxing , running his nose lazily over her now red neck n nuzzling his face in her hair ... they stood like that for some moments , Krishna patiently waiting for her breathing to get back to normal , his eyes on their image in the mirror ... she looked out of this world ... her labored pants music to his ears ... he is going to listen to them all the time... With increasing staccato ...! Hell! He is going to make her scream his name! ...  Krishna thought desirously n himself panted , trying to rein in his primal urges ... he smiled as she gasped out as his arousal pricked along the crack between her buttock cheeks ... Her red, glassy eyes opened to meet his in the mirror ... her lips trembled , n she could feel her body burning ... he has set her ablaze mercilessly n he is smiling?... 'pratigya , do u trust me?' he asked , holding her gaze fiercely ... pratigya could hear her heart screaming yes , even as she nodded shyly ... 'I want an audible answer ..' he said , biting down her lobe ... 'ye..yes!' she hissed , writhing ...' remove ur hands from ur chest ... don't hide from me what's mine...' he said , his eyes never leaving hers ... Pratigya went scarlet n then pale in nervousness ... He felt her stiffen in his arms , her eyes full of coyness n ... fear ... that ridiculous fear of the unknown... Coupled with her self doubt n lack of confidence in her own beauty ... that fear of what if he doesn't like what he sees? What if she lacks something ...anything ...that he wants in her ... pratigya hugged herself more tighter , shaking her head , looking down ...krishna sighed , n gently turned her to face him...she still kept her head down...

he cupped her red cheeks n pulled her face up , his face inches from hers ...'look into my eyes..' he said , his tone loving ... Her eyes gently opened to meet his... 'I love u pratigya ... n I love u as u r... beautiful, innocent , intelligent, shy, caring , kind...I have seen ur kind heart ... ur intelligence ...  u r mine, however u r... whatever u r... just like I am yours... I have seen ur womanly beauty , inside ... Now I want to see ur womanly beauty , outside ... I am a man, surely u don't except me not to be one n pursue my primal desires for my woman...?  N my woman ... is U... U only!... u r the only woman in my life! ... n I mean it! The only woman!... all I have seen is my past is just mere holes!...nothing more! Nothing less!... I want to make love to u as much as I want to own u! ...I want to enjoy u , as much as I want to enjoy my life with u...i need u as much as i love u...  I want to worship u as my everything , all the time... this life n beyond...'   Krishna said , holding her now tearful gaze ... Pratigya could feel her heart brimming impossibly in joy...  she removed her hands along her chest n covered his palms along her cheeks , tears of joy gushing down her cheeks to their hands ...' u r the only owner of my heart , body n soul... Krishna ...I love u...' she whispered , their eyes locked ...they closed the distance of an inch or so between them as they kissed , slowly n yet passionately ...pratigya loved the feeling of the new found confident woman inside her as she kissed him back, wanting him as her man... their hands coiled around each other's jaw n  hair , their chests caressing intimately , their hips unconsciously rubbing against each other , seeking more n more of the other ... pratigya surrendered to his ardor as he kissed her in abandon , slopping n slurping , munching n sucking , nibbling n biting , wild n playful , occasionally letting her come up for breath , only to kiss the living daylights out of her  again n again ... they lost track of time, place n general sense , too lost in their love ... until the sudden ring of his phone forced him to quit making love to her mouth... pratigya shuddered n shivered in his arms , too weak to stand as he just held her to him, her face under his chin n his left hand supporting her back so that she could stand ... 

it was chandu ...'hello! Its past noon Krishna! ...what r u doing inside ? I can guess , but still...' Chuckled chandu into the phone...'noon ? alright ...' Krishna croaked , checking time in his mobile ...'just a couple of minutes , we r coming ...' he said n cut the phone ... He pulled her head up from his chest , his fingers coiled around her hair ... 'can u walk?' he asked naughtily , his eyes on her sore n swollen lips... pratigya blushed beautifully , pushing him away ...n she stumbled , her legs feeling like jelly ... Krishna laughed manly , his ego boosted sky high as he caught her by waist n held her straight stay here n change ...' I will go n select some salwaars n sandals for u ... what's ur size ..?'  he said , his eyes raking her chest naughtily ...he could see the half of her beautiful cleavage from the angle... 'huh?' pratigya blinked shyly , her addled brain trying to process what is he asking ... 'ur size ?' he asked , his voice husky , running the back of his right forefinger lazily along n under the rim of her blouse , over her sternum... 'I ...' pratigya mumbled stupidly , her heart n mind reeling in shyness ...is he asking what she thinks he is asking? ... well, he must be... Didn't he say that he will be selecting each n every string of cloth for her? ... But ..oh no! she can't tell him! She will die! ... 'I ... I will tell them to the sales girls ... u can ... U can then select ...whatever u wish ..' she finished shyly , not meeting his eyes ...did she just say to him that he could select ...those ... for her!...oh!... Krishna chuckled 'alright ... I will be ready with ur salwaars ...come out fast' ... he winked , pecking her right cheek  n slowly letting her go... he turned to face her as he made to close the door ...' u look so beautiful down there ...  Can't wait to see them in all their glory' ...   he nodded at her chest ... blush receded down her neck to her bosom n krishna almost growled , his eyes twitching in lust ... but he fisted his hands n took a deep calming breath n closed the door ... pratigya sagged against the wall , breathing heavily ... 

She changed quickly n put on sumitra's old saari again n adjusted her hair ... she couldn't do anything to her lips n permanent red tinge over her cheeks so she just concentrated on picking up the lehengas n the ornaments n putting them in their right boxes ... she went to the salwaar section to find him grinning at her , his arms full of simple selections ...

... 'come on , we have no time... Ma called me n she has arranged for ur haldi in the evening...' he winked at her , indicating her to walk faster  ... she made to turn towards the undergarment section , shivering in shyness n stopped as she saw him walking towards left ...'where ?...' she began , confused n he smiled innocently ..'u don't want sandals?' ...pratigya felt her cheeks burning n she looked down , knotting her fingers ...oh! He meant sandals! ... What was she thinking !! ... she bit her lips as she heard his teasing laughter...'what were u thinking?' he teased her , as  she walked next to him ...' no .nothing..' she said , blushing ... he smirked as he made her sit down n selected sandals for her ...he put a diamond studded sandal on her feet , caressing the ankle sensuously ...'I know what u were thinking...I am leaving u free to chose them... for now... I can't decide on them unless n until I see u ... all of u'... he smiled crookedly ...

Pratigya bit her lower lip, shivering ... Krishna submitted his credit card as they waited in the lobby while the security persons helped loading the purchases into an innova owned by the mall ...they got inside chandu's benz who purposefully kept staring straight ahead n behaved as if he couldn't figure out why Krishna n pratigya were both smiling for no apparent reason ...

**********************************************

'what? He has been discharged ? 'shouted lakhan , trying to hide his fear ...' yes! ...n I think u too will have to go join sakthi bhaiyya in malayasia or Singapore '... manu mocked , laying down on the couch in their hall... lakhan looked at durjjan ...' he is right ... Lie low for a bit ... we will come up with a fool proof plan this time... we have to get the files somehow ... shailendra's daughter is now his slave, there's no use of her ... now we can't even blackmail the bitch with her mother! ... I will need to call ma sahib..' said durjjan , his face twisted in anger n revenge ...

**********************************************************

'what ? he is going to remarry her? ...' angad spat into the phone , jealous n angry ... 'apparently yes! N he wants the haldi done today evening ... no guests r invited ... he wants it as a private n personal affair ...' said gayatri , gripping her phone wishing it were krishna's neck ... angad shuted into the phone 'what about the thing I told u ma? I have the files ... I won't give them to u unless I get her!... n I want her! ... ... I'... ..'give me some time beta... we will have to make a calculated move this time... give me some time ...' gayatri said , tensed ... 'time? How much time? All the time he would be feasting on her n here I wait like a dog!... no! ...make it quick ma! ...' angad snarled n hung up...  gayatri cut the phone , her evil eyes looking out of the window to find the guards opening the gates ... 

hope u liked it πŸ˜³
Edited by dhakarn - 9 years ago
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...wow...wow...
Superb update...
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahem.. ahem β˜ΊοΈ
wow