Disappointing yet Endearing - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sashashyam

A very interesting and balanced post, my dear.

You have yourself defended  Anand very well, but here are some supplementary points.

Anand could not have just rushed home  to  save his family if Ajju's  goons had been in there.He  would have had to check the lay of the land first before doing anything, for otherwise he would also have been shot to no purpose.

Also, and more important, he  would think that so long  as he co-operated with Ajju, his family would not be in danger, for hostages are always kept alive till the end as insurance for  good behaviour. Inspector Choudhuri tells him that it would be a few hours before they learnt that Anand has escaped, so he thinks  he has a bit of time.

He calls Yudh at once because he needs to be briefed  so that he can take action, and stop Ajju from whatever additional crime he is planning.

Shyamala B.Cowsik 

Thank You 😊

I understand your point. But what I meant was, I didn't see any tension in Anand's behaviour. He could have thought there is time but knowing Ajju and how he is a cold blooded murderer, I wished Anand could have been more serious with the situation. Just a wish. He has proven himself to be great under pressure and this time too. But somehow I felt he was less concerned about his family and more concerned about Yudh (not that I am complaining 😆)

I really liked the way Anand asked Yudh to save Taruni. Definitely Yudh, Anand and the rest of SC's people are all like family. 
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Taruni has had such a turn in character that it has left my head spinning. But then I guess, like Shyamala Aunty pointed out, there needs to be a abla nari and she is it. Hostage is a must and who better than Taruni.

Ajju has grown up becoming exactly like you would expect a kid like him to become. After seeing his family get killed no one would stay sane and would want revenge and that is exactly what Ajju has become. I'm not sympathizing with him, but just stating a stark fact. Yes. But how did Ajju come to the conclusion that Yudh is behind all that? He should have got some sort of guidance, information of Yudh, his family, etc. So someone should have been helping him from childhood.

The thing is that he doesn't know if he's being watched or listened to. If he said anything he would have to explain that this is the reason he accepted the crime and it would lead to his family's death that way as well. Maybe he hoped that by staying quiet, Ajju would live up to his promise and leave his family. Anand being quiet in the police station was a smart move. If he had said anything, definitely Ajju would have killed his family. My little problem was after that and why he didn't tell Inspector regarding it. 

No I feel that for the first time he felt like things were getting out of his hand and he didn't know what to do. 

For the first time I don't hate her for leaving her child behind like that. Yes her child's life is important, but at the same time she has just seen her child try to kill her without his realizing what he is doing. She realized that it was a stark moment and she couldn't handle it. She escaped hoping someone would save her child. Word!

Inspector Choudhary (like I said in Yudh 19) has been a surprise. When he first made his appearance I expected him to be a typical laid-back, give-me-and-I'll-take-it type of officer who doesn't care to look at anything in depth. But he has quickly gone on to become a star with his quick judgements that things are not what they seem. I hope he is alive as well. Exactly my view too. When he spoke first time during Dr. Mehra's accident, I felt he will be the same irritating police officer. But he completely surprised me with his actions. 

Rishi truly has been a surprise package. I'm not repeating what I said in Yudh 19, but he has come a long way from the first episode. In the first episode he was this laid-back kid with a I-don't-give-a-damn attitude and now he is this detective with a cool, calculative mind who can quickly connect dots and stand his own ground in front of psychotic killers, twisted Ministers, grudging villagers, and what not.

Abla nari, Taruni. Hehe.
I may have missed that call to Taruni from Rishi.

I know that there was danger to Anand's life but there were so many other ways to protect his fam. Sending more of Dabra's men to his house, for example.  

Anyway its all done now, I hope that its an interesting fight today.

@tvdekha Probably Anand didn't remember Dabra's number without his mobile 😆 He could have asked Yudh for help too. Yudh also didn't seem much interested when Anand said nothing is going on right in his house. Probably Anand didn't realise it will be this serious, or expected the nurse to be around. 
Hope it is not a dramatic fight 😆 This last episode will judge the entire series now. 
^ Thinking more about Anand's situation, probably you are right. He couldn't have taken any chances by calling for help. Also, if he involves police, one he will be arrested for the long list of murders he have accepted to have committed and two his son will be arrested or will be in problem. I guess, Anand did the right thing yesterday.