hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aft rabir decides to b friends, n wen rachna come back all gargs telling her that they r ok with her relation...

And that time rachna telling that wat dey think abt kabir...
Scold n insult wenever they want n etc.
That now they r only friends...
And then all gargs n nani trying to reunite them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't like the concept of friends at all.
Why should they be only friends?they know that they love each other so much and confessed it to.

But yes,i want Garg and specially Dayal should be agree first and Rachana will give surprise to Kabir by giving this news at his home.And want sweet moments in Rabir .

hapo thumbnail
Originally posted by: parmarA

I don't like the concept of friends at all.

Why should they be only friends?they know that they love each other so much and confessed it to.

But yes,i want Garg and specially Dayal should be agree first and Rachana will give surprise to Kabir by giving this news at his home.And want sweet moments in Rabir .

Infact i to din like friends wala concept but this time i want rachna to stand for kabir's self respect...
These gargs can't take him for granted...
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: hapo

Infact i to din like friends wala concept but this time i want rachna to stand for kabir's self respect...
These gargs can't take him for granted...

Gargs are always againt their children's wish.Pihu wanted to be an actress and her choice was diff.Rachana's engegment they wanted to do with Loafer Vihaan and That charu.So,i don't think Tede Dayal uncle will convience so easily.But hope with today's episode.Rachana must come out of shell of a garg family.
Now Kabir ka insult nahi hona chahiye.
hapo thumbnail
I to wish the same no more insult
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hapo

Aft rabir decides to b friends, n wen rachna come back all gargs telling her that they r ok with her relation...

And that time rachna telling that wat dey think abt kabir...
Scold n insult wenever they want n etc.
That now they r only friends...
And then all gargs n nani trying to reunite them...

Oh just the thought of them going back to friends makes  me incredibly sad; how could they turn off their love for each other like a tap?

The preview has upset me so much; I'm just hoping that it is more to the convo than what we are seeing.

But definitely want the Gargs' acceptance of their relationship
Edited by crtkelly - 9 years ago
parmarA thumbnail
Originally posted by: crtkelly

Oh just the thought of them going back to friends makes  me incredibly sad; how could they turn off their love for each other like a tap?

The preview has upset me so much; I'm just hoping that it is more to the convo than what we are seeing.

But definitely want the Gargs' acceptance of their relationship

Yes Kelly,me too got upset by their friends drama.Bec i think their relation much much more then friends.They also know that fact.