Yudh 19: End game - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

^I understand what you are saying. But a show which has been giving importance to minute details should have ended on a much clearer note. Yes it is all happy ending. But tie up the loose ends. 
Ajju began to realise he has made a mistake..did he? He is just a psycho killer then? I think his expressions kind of said it all. He realized he had made a mistake but then Yudh answered Ajju's question. That probably told him that Yudh may be lying.
Suddenly it became a YUDH episode, leaving out the rest of them. That even I didn't like. I really wished Rishi had reached the site as well to save them.
What happened to Nikhil and Kundan? No idea.
If Ajju is dead, how will they prove that he was the murderer? That's where the proof comes in. If you noticed Rishi saved a lot of stuff on an USB key and put it in his pocket. That's probably how.

I was looking for a clear cut climax. This wasn't a bad climax. But I am disappointed completely. Yeah it wasn't a clear cut climax, but then the entire show wasn't clear cut. It did require us to think a lot.
The USB drive had newspaper clippings, that is what Taruni saw right? But how can he be linked with all the murders happening from Dr. Mehra's? So the spray guy instilled cameras inside Yudh's office? 
I wished for one scene between Nayan and Taruni as well as Anand and Preeti. 

Yes, this show made us all think a lot..πŸ˜† and still has left us thinkingπŸ˜† 

For me Yudh's success is Yudh+Taruni+Rishi+Anand+Dabra. Wish the rest of the three had arrived at the scene, at least it would have meant a team success instead of just Yudh's.
Is there any extra episode?  Weekend episode? 
I don't think so. Or is there another week of episodes? πŸ˜• Sony never clearly advertises anything. But it looked like the show has ended, from the last scene. So I don't want to get my hopes up. I will just create my own ending for this story.

The USB drive had newspaper clippings, that is what Taruni saw right? But how can he be linked with all the murders happening from Dr. Mehra's? So the spray guy instilled cameras inside Yudh's office? Yep probably. After all they never showed any other mole.

I wished for one scene between Nayan and Taruni as well as Anand and Preeti. Now the scene between Nayan and Taruni would be lovely.

Yes, this show made us all think a lot..πŸ˜† and still has left us thinkingπŸ˜† 

For me Yudh's success is Yudh+Taruni+Rishi+Anand+Dabra. Wish the rest of the three had arrived at the scene, at least it would have meant a team success instead of just Yudh's. I wish they had shown a lovely success party after the show ended. I would love to see all the actors together.
Yes. So we can assume the mole is Kundan? I think the show can never be over for us as we can keep speculating how Ajju carried out this mission. 

I would have loved the joker to be in the episode. πŸ˜†

Success party would be great on the show..and off the show. 

Yes. So we can assume the mole is Kundan? I think the show can never be over for us as we can keep speculating how Ajju carried out this mission. Heck we could all write our own Yudh 20 for this show. πŸ˜†

I would have loved the joker to be in the episode. πŸ˜† Naa they would have a problem including him. πŸ˜†

Success party would be great on the show..and off the show. 
I liked the ending
Also we can have a season 2😊
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

If there is episode 21, then episode 20 is very good for me. I wish there was one more episode, to conclude it all. Some moments within the family. 

Joker creeped me out a lot...so yeah happy he wasn't included. 
Hi Aunty,
The show on it's own is the daily dose of intelligent entertainment for me, but your analysis with each episode has been much the same. I watch the episode and quickly revert to read your analysis of the episode, especially to see those details that I missed, but you point out so well. 

Yesterday's episode was like a roller coaster ride. Ajju, reminds me of the Joker in Dark Knight. The almost cold hearted and ruthless way he murders people and the stony, almost sadistic expressions on his face are the typical signs of a person with an unstable mental condition. 

A lot of people wondered how the small child grew up with so much hate towards Yudh, based only on him seeing Yudh hide some papers and watching his own uncle/Nawaz be the one who actually murdered everyone. But, this is such a classic case of PTSD gone wrong. A child, who was barely 3-5 years old, saw his family ( I presume he was the Mishra's son) and everyone else slaughtered mercilessly at that age. That fear itself was a lifelong trigger of trauma for him. Growing up, he read articles about Gautam Dev;s acquisition of the orphanage and made it out to be that the deal was what led Sanjay Mishra to mercilessly wipe out everyone that day. One can see how he doesn't have a lot of hatred towards Sanjay Mishra, the man who carried out such a heinous deed, but instead blames YS for having instilled that insanity into him, via the deal. I guess, he somehow does not hesitate to kill people brutally, or does not introspect his actions as wrong, because he mentally believes YS led him to be such an evil and vengeful murderer and the onus of his actions lie solely on YS. Traumatic childhoods often make hardened criminals, and some of them are literally what you can term " mad men". They live dual lives, often oscillating between normal and vicious in society. Examples would be educated terrorists, who appear to be suave, casual and normal men when you see them, but have the most vindicated minds and can blow up themselves for a cause they believe in. Even, a lot of people with mental disorders like these appear very normal when you see them outside, but only someone who lives with them would know their real mood and personality swings. The depressed man who walked into a theatre and randomly shot dead people, is one such example too. A lot of these gun shootings are by people who seem normal, but are mentally ill. Ajju, is a perfect villain with the same, scary traits. Classic psychology case study. The almost crazy look in his eyes when he goes on to kick Taruni and then touch her cheek gave me the chills. Even when he spontaneously kills Malik while having a conversation with Nikhil and smirking, was bone chilling. 

given that Taruni was shown as a street smart and intelligent girl, I wonder how long did she know this Ajju, who came from UK, with no family background or god knows what he told her and got into such a trusting and serious relationship with him. It kind of sent shudders down my spine thinking of how we tend to trust people so easily. It was shown in the movie Kurbaan too, where Kareena is shown to fall in love with Saif, only to realize his true identity much later. That movie too had scared me for the exact same reason, how much do people know the ones they claim to love and trust? 21st century problems indeed. :P 

Anurag Kashyap is not known to have perfect endings to his movies. His movies are the kinds that leave you thinking or wondering or even disappointed at the climax, so I don't think they will cover how Ajju ended up having so much influence to twist everything in his favor. Also, how he paid all these minions of his remains a mystery. To have people ready to kill for you must require a lot of money and one is left to wonder how much a corporate lawyer can afford for these elaborate plans, and have that kind of reach. I hope they show a godfather for him so it ends up more plausible. I highly doubt it though. In one episode, they may not round up all loose ends. The situation with Anand's son and his wife and that almost sadistic crazy nurse was as nightmarish as can be. He does remind me of Joker so much. Only someone as twisted in his mind can think of such a plan. 

The trauma that Ajju has inflicted on countless people, is going to be as difficult to shrug of as his own childhood experience. Sadly, as much as I hate Ajju, I understand the psyche and the mental conditions that such people possess and one can only pity the trauma that led to this, with no one to help the child move on and get treatment for PTSD.