Yudh 19: End game - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No explanations! 😲</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ended with all lose ends!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who is the nurse?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- how did ajju get info on Yudh's comment on Malliks?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who murdered Anuj malik's wife and how?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-how did ajju know about her affair and how did he place nikhil's camera near her body?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who fired the shot when anuj entered?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">- why was jeet killed?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who killed kapil and why?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-what happens to mona and kapil murder case?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-how did Gautam sir know that what was happening was due to the orphanage issue?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who was the head of naxals whom Aruna waa waiting for?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-how did ajju have such high connections as to have the dna of tooth tested?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-how did ajju get anuj Mallik killed in jail?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-how is ajju related to agent singh</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-is inspector chowdhry alive or not?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-what happened to Anand's case?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-who killed dr.</font>Mehra and got the file on yudh's table and how?
-what happened to nikhil?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">-IS YUDH REALLY OVER?😡😲</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">How disappointing!😭</font>

plus in the ending they did not really show if Yudh had saved Taruni, we only got to see him hold her hand. I have a feeling they left if let open in the end as there might be season 2 (I really hope there is). I wanted a nice get together of the family in the end.
Originally posted by mishtidoi

I liked the ending
Also we can have a season 2😊

Aap ke moo main ghee shakar or Cadbury chocolate (incase u don't like ghee shakar 😆 )

I really want season 2.
Wow a great take for a great episode .   there were certain things which are difficult to digest as u've mentioned for taruni but mignoring it coz Yudh as an overall package is a great show! N Bachchan running in slow mo still gets me hooked oonto screen 😉
Overall Anand n his son's story had me mesmerized.
what about adult who saved in shootout along with Ajatshatru ? it's impossible ajatshatru can do all this without any help from powerful person and i don't think he is such powerful.  totally disappointed with end but loved slow motions scenes. i hope we get yudh 2, missing this masterpiece very much.
Thanks for awesome Analysis
I missed the episode but reading your analysis more than enough for me thank you
Originally posted by kedar575

what about adult who saved in shootout along with Ajatshatru ? it's impossibleajatshatru can do all this without any help from powerful person and i don't think he is such powerful. totally disappointed with end but loved slow motions scenes. i hope we get yudh 2, missing this masterpiece very much.

Exactly, I am sure the other person who survived was helping Ajju, alot of things were not cleared and we are not even sure if Yudh saved Taruni so i thing there will be season 2.

I loved the show and all the character, my favourites were Yudh, Taruni and Rishi's.

👏 for the team of yudh.
But was there really another adult who survived the massacre? I took the lone survivor to mean little Ajaatshatru 🤔
Originally posted by zephyr29

But was there really another adult who survived the massacre? I took the lone survivor to mean little Ajaatshatru 🤔

by that newspaper cutting found in ajatshatru's laptop "2 adults and 14 children's survived" and here we have 3 adults sanjay  mishra and his mom and dad so definitely one adult survived. 
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Exactly, I am sure the other person who survived was helping Ajju, alot of things were not cleared and we are not even sure if Yudh saved Taruni so i thing there will be season 2.

I loved the show and all the character, my favourites were Yudh, Taruni and Rishi's.

👏 for the team of yudh.

i think that survived  person is either sanjay's mom or dad (i see both have more strong reason to hate yudh then sanjay) but i don't think his mom or dad are such powerful, that commissioner must be helping them. and yes season 2 is must needed. 
Not survived, my dear.  Killed. 2 adults and 14 children killed. But there were 3 adults dead there, as i had noted in an earlier post.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by kedar575

by that newspaper cutting found in ajatshatru's laptop "2 adults and 14 children's survived" and here we have 3 adults sanjay  mishra and his mom and dad so definitely one adult survived.