CID

CIDian Idol 2014- RESULTS out,(23) GUESSING

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Oh finally, its here, the singing contest for all , from road to bathroom singers, from lovers to single, no eligibility, no auditions, Just sing from your heart and I am hosting it this year with great pleasure and thanks PP and Shreya and Vis di fro asking me to host it.😃😃

Well , there are no rules as such , but somethings you should follow

1) No provocative, explicit songs
2)Any language  
3)Not more than 30 mins and lest than a minute
4) PM entry with preferably 4shared link and subject Cidian Idol Entry
5)ONLY REGULAR CID Forum Members allowed.😳
6) Try to get proper lyrics
7) As of now no Karoake and non music thing seperated, if they are enough entries , then two categories. 
8) Instruments allowed for background, vocal should be there.
9) Only one entry per person as each has to be viewed and judged with patience and to reduce undue advantages.

Thats alll...and the deadline is September 22nd for now .Any extension needed , PM me.

And please, maximum participation. No one really judges you here, we just partyyy...😆😃😃
Edited by nsapo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One rule please Apoorva. Only regular members of CID forum should be allowed. People from other forums cannot come and participate, win and vanish.

And what do you mean 30 minutes? 😲
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!!!! Finally!!!! Finally it's here!!!!!! 😲😳 Yes yes yes!!!! *punches the air 5-6 times* 🥳Yipeee  That's how we roll it!!!! 😃
Right okay, now that I can stop jumping and calm down a bit let me comment!!! Phew!! 😳

OMG! Nsapo!!!! You chupi rustam! 😛 😲 Nsapo ki baachi aap itne acche tags banati ho! 😳😲 And we found out today 😲  Chalo koi baat Nahi atleast we found out through this contest 😉 😃 Nsapo the tag is beautiful and adorable and super cute  Awww that cutie standing there 😳 <3

Nice one and congratulations on your debut tag! Simply amazing! 👏

The thread looks really nice, Nsapo! 😃 Thank you for the contest girl!!!!! 🤗 I'm sure you'll rock as host as always and good luck with future hosting! 😊

Good luck to every single participant. ⭐️ May the best one win! 😃

Including me! 😛 😎 Yupppieee yups I'm participating for sure! Like last year but hopefully with a better voice for singing! 😛 😆 Can't wait! <3 and thanks for my mention in your post Nsapo! ⭐️

And everyone in the forum...please please take part!!!!! It's a humble request! No matter how bad you believe you sing or how much you believe in your skills...look you can't judge yourself without giving it a shot! C'mon! That's what you believe not us. So show us your talent and take pride in your skills okay!! Now come on! Chuck away those excuses and sing! Open your heart and sing! Abey bhaar mein jaye what people think about your voice! You're more appreciated here mate if you give it a go rather than assume the result beforehand and back off!  We never know even the person who believes themselves to be the worst singer turns out to be the winner!!!! Please don't assume!!!! Try your best!!!!! 😃

I've waited for this contest for one year and I'm so glad that it's here! 👏 Hoping and praying for a good response and a huge number of entries this year! Bring it on! Let those voices shine! ;)

-PP
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

One rule please Apoorva. Only regular members of CID forum should be allowed. People from other forums cannot come and participate, win and vanish.

I agree completely with you, Vis. 😊

It's not fair if a non forum member just walks in and takes away the prize when the contest is conducted for CIDians and their singing. It's only a contest meant for the fans of CID and the forum members here who actively contribute to the forum. ⭐️

Hehehe that's a query about the time limit that I'm wondering about too! 😳 I guess it's a typo or something! I don't know! 😕
nsapo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

😆 Thats for the serious classical singers, just in case you know😛
nsapo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkpearl5

OMG!!!!!! Finally!!!! Finally it's here!!!!!! 😲😳 Yes yes yes!!!! *punches the air 5-6 times* 🥳Yipeee  That's how we roll it!!!! 😃

Right okay, now that I can stop jumping and calm down a bit let me comment!!! Phew!! 😳

OMG! Nsapo!!!! You chupi rustam! 😛 😲 Nsapo ki baachi aap itne acche tags banati ho! 😳😲 And we found out today 😲  Chalo koi baat Nahi atleast we found out through this contest 😉 😃 Nsapo the tag is beautiful and adorable and super cute  Awww that cutie standing there 😳 <3

Nice one and congratulations on your debut tag! Simply amazing! 👏

The thread looks really nice, Nsapo! 😃 Thank you for the contest girl!!!!! 🤗 I'm sure you'll rock as host as always and good luck with future hosting! 😊

Good luck to every single participant. ⭐️ May the best one win! 😃

Including me! 😛 😎 Yupppieee yups I'm participating for sure! Like last year but hopefully with a better voice for singing! 😛 😆 Can't wait! <3 and thanks for my mention in your post Nsapo! ⭐️

And everyone in the forum...please please take part!!!!! It's a humble request! No matter how bad you believe you sing or how much you believe in your skills...look you can't judge yourself without giving it a shot! C'mon! That's what you believe not us. So show us your talent and take pride in your skills okay!! Now come on! Chuck away those excuses and sing! Open your heart and sing! Abey bhaar mein jaye what people think about your voice! You're more appreciated here mate if you give it a go rather than assume the result beforehand and back off!  We never know even the person who believes themselves to be the worst singer turns out to be the winner!!!! Please don't assume!!!! Try your best!!!!! 😃

I've waited for this contest for one year and I'm so glad that it's here! 👏 Hoping and praying for a good response and a huge number of entries this year! Bring it on! Let those voices shine! ;)

-PP

Thanks PP😃😃
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nsapo

😆 Thats for the serious classical singers, just in case you know😛

Woah!!!!!!!! What!!!!!! 30 minutes singing!!!!! 😲

Woah! It would be a complete surprise package if someone comes in with serious classical singing and a 30 minute song. Requires time and effort but definately worth it for talented singers who can do this.

I'm just sticking to my max 10 minutes singing. 😛

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Welcome, snaps! 😃
Accha listen.

What's the max entry limit? 

Can we pleaseee send in 2 entries??? 

Pleaseee!!! Vis and Nsapo you guys know how excited and hyper I've been about this contest! 😛 😳

Pretty please! *puppy face*
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
And guys don't just send in 2 lines sing enough so we can get the feel of the song and your singing talent. 😃
Pata chala 2 lines meh khalas ho gaya 😆😆😆

And I'm asking Shreya to sticky this thread and also sending out PMs to inform people about this contest! 😊
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
nsapo thumbnail
pp let me first add the missing rules then send.😆