CIDian Idol 2014- RESULTS out,(23) GUESSING - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay Nsapo! πŸ˜Š
Nsapo! Just saw the rule about entry limit! It's okay yaar. Don't worry. I can understand! πŸ˜ƒ No worries! PP shall do her best in one entry and put all her soul in that one entry! πŸ˜³ Thank you! <3
Wow..great initiative Apoorva diπŸ‘.. I was thinking when would this year's CIDian idol contest take placeπŸ˜†.. Its always fun guessing the singers. Since we've many new members active on the forum I hope to see a large no of entries..
But Apoorva di any language?? It will be easy for all if the song is Hindi I suppose..
Ya Angel sis. Many were wondering and waiting! It's taking place a little late this year but the wait was worth it! I'm sure this year will be more fun and a greater success because as you said we have loads of new members! πŸ˜› Oh god those fun moments guessing the voices πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Wow..great initiative Apoorva diπŸ‘.. I was thinking when would this year's CIDian idol contest take placeπŸ˜†.. Its always fun guessing the singers. Since we've many new members active on the forum I hope to see a large no of entries..
But Apoorva di any language?? It will be easy for all if the song is Hindi I suppose..

Actually Angel its okay, its just music, sometimes some people are comfortable with regionalπŸ˜ƒ
I was thinking well have a second round for top5..what say?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nsapo

Oh wow! That's a great idea! πŸ˜ƒ This way all the top voted entries will get more recognition and one more chance to be heard and reviewed before the final decision is made so we can make the most deserving entry win through 2 thoughtful rounds! πŸ‘
Originally posted by nsapo

Good idea Di..but that'll depend on number of entries.
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Good idea Di..but that'll depend on number of entries.

Thats thereπŸ˜†
Wow CIDian Idol kya bat hai πŸ‘
I hope it will be a fun filled contest πŸ˜‰
Good luck to all participants
Was wondering when this would be hosted this year. ! Of course yeah, I plan to take part this year..*checks for voice* I will definitely send in an entry.
BTW, I feel you can allow any language. Only the music, voice modulation tune,the way we sing etc etc is going to be judged, so language mustn't be a hurdle. If people are comfy with regional ones, then they can go ahead.