CID

CIDian Idol 2014- RESULTS out,(23) GUESSING - Page 3

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Reshma.

Was wondering when this would be hosted this year. ! Of course yeah, I plan to take part this year..*checks for voice* I will definitely send in an entry.

BTW, I feel you can allow any language. Only the music, voice modulation tune,the way we sing etc etc is going to be judged, so language mustn't be a hurdle. If people are comfy with regional ones, then they can go ahead. 

Ya there are no restrictions reshu thats why I said preferably, you dont need language barrier for music also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Time to rock! πŸ₯³ Way to go #CIDianIdolContest2014
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since regular members of the forum are allowed... Do I fall in that category?? I am barely regular these days... πŸ˜›
We have quite a few Latas and Ashas here... But I will surely participate for fun... Thanks for the pm Appu... πŸ€—
nsapo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonali.

Since regular members of the forum are allowed... Do I fall in that category?? I am barely regular these days... πŸ˜›

We have quite a few Latas and Ashas here... But I will surely participate for fun... Thanks for the pm Appu... πŸ€—

That way even I'm not...I think generally we mean CID Forum members who appear once in a while πŸ˜† and that is a week maybe 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sonali.

Sorry to interfere seniors πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›...

Yeah Sonali of course you should be! The rule basically means like people who have never contributed or barely taken part in the forum can't participate and take away the prize and vanish.
But you've contributed enough in the forum to be classed as a regular member even if you're not so regular these days only. 

Yahooo!! We have another participant. Good luck sis! πŸ˜ƒ Excited to hear your voice! πŸ˜Š

---

Yeah agree with Nsapo! You lot are perfectly eligible to take part! We can't have those who pop up one day and take part just like that! πŸ˜›
Edited by pinkpearl5 - 9 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nsapo

That way even I'm not...I think generally we mean CID Forum members who appear once in a whileπŸ˜†and that is a week maybe

C'mon di's you girls are active hereπŸ˜›.. Do you peep in here from other forumsπŸ˜†?
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok will try to participate this time
no promises though
Lekin meri buri awaz sun ke mujhpe tamator mat phenkna 😳
nsapo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni.

Ok will try to participate this time
no promises though
Lekin meri buri awaz sun ke mujhpe tamator mat phenkna 😳

You should ...adi sir ke liye gao πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Apoorva...good effort ! Please forgive me...main bohot besura gaati hoon...uparse main gane ki mood mein vi nehin hoon aur mere liye gana record karna bohot muskil hei...mujhe maaf kardo yaar !
But yeah i will surely hear all entries & vote πŸ˜›
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

Apoorva...good effort ! Please forgive me...main bohot besura gaati hoon...uparse main gane ki mood mein vi nehin hoon aur mere liye gana record karna bohot muskil hei...mujhe maaf kardo yaar !
But yeah i will surely hear all entries & vote πŸ˜›

Di we've time till 22nd of Sep na..hope you'll be in mood by then😊..
Its fun only.. Are all of us extra ordinary singersπŸ˜›?