Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

not fair. . none of us are professionals. still we are participating. If everyone wants to do the audience a favour even I'll not sing. I'll be a judge too. πŸ˜’

Arreee no Vis no!!! πŸ˜³ Please take part yaar please!!!! We want your entry!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know yaar. This year the same excitement and cheer is missing for this contest! 

I agree with Vis guys. None of us are professionals and we all will have some flaws and some good things about our entries as nobody is perfect but atleast we can give it a go and try something new and fun! πŸ˜Š

Please!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying my best to convince people but yahan pe toh πŸ˜­
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi😊😊😊😊
so basically we need to sing a song which needs to be recorded and upload and send to Apoorva di ??? [ i donot know anything about

CIDian Idol πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ]

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

hi😊
so basically we need to sing a song which needs to be recorded and upload and send to Apoorva di ??? [ i donot know anything about

CIDian Idol πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ]

Hey Lavender don't worry PP is here to help! πŸ˜ƒ Nothing to worry about! ;)

Yes, you can sing any song you like and record it and upload it then send it to Apoorva. You're right on that one. β­οΈ

If you have any other queries then feel free to PM me or Nsapo or just post here! πŸ˜Š
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Hey Lavender don't worry PP is here to help! πŸ˜ƒ Nothing to worry about! ;)

Yes, you can sing any song you like and record it and upload it then send it to Apoorva. You're right on that one. β­οΈ

If you have any other queries then feel free to PM me or Nsapo or just post here! πŸ˜Š

thanks very much PP...😊😊😊😊😊
LavenderBloom thumbnail
if the person has a very very very bad harsh voice 😭 especially after she has got a bad cold  too can she still participate ... ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anyways thank you very much Apoorva di for opening this wonderful exciting event...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you Apoorva di and PP for the pm, encouragement and the support ...😊😊😊😊😊😊
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LavenderBloom

<font color="#006600"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">if the person has a very very very bad harsh voice especially after she has got a bad cold too can she still participate ... ???
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•</font>
</font>

Lavy you've time till sep 22.. I hope by the time you'll be fine😊. Mera gala theek hone ke baad bhi awaaz kharab hi ayega record karne ke baadπŸ˜†..
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsapo

Record it on mobile or lappy and upload it on 4shared diπŸ˜ƒ

oh! Okey...thank u sweety...πŸ˜›
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey,pehle mujhe bata do ke kaun kaun participate kar raha hai.kahi aisa na ho k kewal meri hi entry ho aur mera band baj jaye... 🀣 🀣
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my condition is...Apoorva has to confirm that she has got 10 entries. Only then I'll start singing. And that has to include the viewbie and coolbies. They can't stay aloof. 😈Edited by visrom - 9 years ago