Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
GOd knows if he is real or fake but I hope the id is real . Unko pata to chale hum soch kya rahe hai.
Wasie any other Neela telefilms show hai kya on air ?
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dey.bh

GOd knows if he is real or fake but I hope the id is real . Unko pata to chale hum soch kya rahe hai.

Wasie any other Neela telefilms show hai kya on air ?

i dont think so😊

dey.bh thumbnail
As far as I know, while in foreign land one is suppose to carry his own passport all the time. Who on this earth first accumulate all the passports of his fellow passengers and then hand over those to another person ? And even that person is moving here and there with tthose passports. I mean seriously, the show is getting dumber each day Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

As far as I know, while in foreign land one is suppose to carry his own passport all the time. Who on this earth first accumulate all the passports of his fellow passengers and then hand over those to another person ? And even that person is moving here and there with tthose passports. I mean seriously, the show is getting dumber each day

Nowadays whenever I watch tmkoc,mujhe woh idea internet ka ad yaad aata hai.I feel like singing, "Viewers ko no ullu banaving." 😆 After all that's what they are trying to do,fooling the viewers.😆
Each and every member of tapu sena winning the contest,everybody going to Hong Kong free and that too without visa,taking lots of food for the flight journey, doing garba in the middle of a place and Chinese people joining u in doing garba. 🤣
Seriously! Even village people will know that there's no need to carry food while traveling in aeroplane. Chinese people will laugh at us if we do dance there.
balashiv15 thumbnail
Visit this topic and give your views please

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133555 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

Visit this topic and give your views please

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133555 

And my topic also :     http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133575&PID=111851066&#p111851066
A fun post because life me fun shun to chaida hai ji😆
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tmkoc should end now...🤔 As subha said in the forum It should come back with a new season and fresh ideas after an appropriate break .
dey.bh thumbnail
Shubh Janmasthami to all of you...
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same to you! ðŸ˜ƒ...This weekend is full of festivals...college ko continuous 4 din chutti mili ðŸ˜†
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

Same to you! ðŸ˜ƒ...This weekend is full of festivals...college ko continuous 4 din chutti mili ðŸ˜†

ek din toh tuney li bhi ðŸ˜†
Edited by balashiv15 - 9 years ago