--Mohit Raina FC #16-- - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
The legend Nitish Bharadwaj praised DKDM and Mohit Raina!

(Krishna of BRC Mahabharat, star of iconic mythos like Vishnu Puran, who is still considered the best Krishna onscreen and was worshipped by fans in his prime named Devon ke Dev Mahadev among mythos he liked and called MR the perfect fit to essay Lord Shiva!)

These days, I like the mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. It is extremely well presented. The actor (Mohit Raina) fits his character of Shiva to a T. The only thing is sometimes I feel the character is too sugar syrupy. Someone should work on the dialogues.

TELLYCHAKKAR EXTRACT:

Coming to today's mytho offerings, Nitish is impressed by both Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev (Life OK) and Buddha (Zee TV and Doordarshan). "They are both so well- made and have evolved. Here I wish to point out that after many years I have seen a good Shiva on the idiot box. Mohit Raina looks great in his Godly avatar. Over the time producers are making better use of technology (graphics and visual effects), and channels are proving good budgets as they are able to market the products better."
Wow Nitish Bharadwaj praised MR for his role Mahadev. Thanks for sharing atominis.
❤️

Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago

#Jallandhar #Lohitaang #Dkdm #edit @Mohit_FC pic.twitter.com/brC8bPrhCW

Best throne room in dkdm #FanArtFriday #Photoshop #MohitRaina #Lohitang #DKDM #LifeOK @mohituraina @Mohit_FC pic.twitter.com/DFYPAm81Yu

water&fire #FanArtFriday #Photoshop #MohitRaina #Jalandhar #Lohitang #DKDM #LifeOK @mohituraina @Mohit_FC pic.twitter.com/XagXulHnJ1

DKDM nominated in best daily serials. Mohit Raina nominated in Best Actor in leading role at Indian Telly Awards!