--Mohit Raina FC #16-- - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago

Mohit Raina, Vivian Dsena, Gautam Rode: Most attractive men on Indian television

The gift of gorgeousness is not just bestowed upon the ladies. Even men are in the race. And while our Indian television actors are Greek gods epitomized, with ripped body and swoon-worthy features, their beautiful faces are just enough to leave the female audience glued to the television screen.

The demand for good looking men in serials has increased. And as these drool-worthy men battle it out in the race of hot -bod, checkout our compilation of some insanely gorgeous men on the small screen who are too hot to handle.
Mohit Raina, Vivian Dsena, Gautam Rode: Most attractive men on Indian television

Mohit Raina:  Although he plays an Indian god on the small screen, but his physique is no less than that of  Greek gods.

Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago
Mohu I am missing you ...as I am skipping DKDM nowadays...
But will catch up soon.
Rimi
Please catch up soon you are missing too much I mean I am loving Lohitang very much his mischievous smile naughty gestures his smirk is all too much . Mohu is King of expressions
You know DI FOrudi has forbidden me to be mesmerized by Lohitang's mischievous smirks and naughty gestures...she said as I took Jaklandhar he would be my Devar...what a na insaafi...
But don't worry di I will catch up.
Rimi
Catch up time is tomorrow from 8am to 10 am. I am ready to drool over Lohitang again. Why so early is the na insaafi for me. Little bit later would be better. 
Di
Which party is this from

Love u Mohit ❤️

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Film Productions) has been churning out interesting episodes on weekdays and it leaves no stone unturned to take the audience by storm.

As per what we have been seen, Lohitang has vowed to end Mahadev's life (characters of Lohitang and Mahadev are being played by Mohit Raina-double role).

In the upcoming episodes, Lohitang will attack Mahadev and he in turn will pierce a trishul (trident) on Lohitang's chest.

Furthermore, Suhasi Dhami, who is seen essaying a calm and subtle beauty Parvati in the show, will now be seen in a completely different avatar of Maha Kali.

Why would Parvati take the Maha Kali anger filled avatar? How will Mahadev calm her down?

We contacted Suhasi who stated, "I have not read the script yet to confirm anything but yes, I will be seen in a very aggressive avatar. Truth always triumphs over evil and that shall happen in the upcoming episodes."

Sounds in interesting!!!

This is going to be so interesting to see waiting for Mata kali's entrance.