haaww ram bahut hurt hogaya...😭
thnks for the pm...

Thank u
rosinagoor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jodude

superb updates..

love the convo b/w ram n kate..
awww ram n priya going for a date...awesome..
continue soon
eagerly waiting..

Thank u so much
rosinagoor thumbnail

LOVERS FOREVER - destined to be "US"

update 11

happy reading..!!

Ram stood rubbing his palms together. "Ram, I am done, this suit is fine for you" his gran said "no no, just one more suit left to try gran, please, have some patience" he said as he rubbed the sweat beads in his forehead "Ram, to be frank everything is good on you, why are you making such a fuss here, I am going to call Priya now" she said taking her phone. Ram like a whirlwind stormed towards her and snatched her phone "no, gran your supposed to help me" he said "Ram, the its been afternoon and your trying suit from the morning, we didn't have breakfast too" she said "gran this last one, then we chose the best and have lunch" he said and smiled. His gran nodded. Ram took a grey suit and disappeared into his changing room. "No Ram, the one I told before that was the best among all" his gran told him as he came out of the changing room. "sure, pakka na?" he asked "yes, that's the best, now as promised come down, I will keep the food ready" she said and left the room. Ram changed to casual wear and kept all the suits that were scattered In his bed back into the wardrobe. Keeping the suit to wear aside he went down to have his lunch.

"Aren't you excited about this date?" Kate asked Priya "Zero excitement" Priya said dully "Priya I.." "Kate will you stop it, just stop talking about the date for two minutes will you?" Priya said annoyed "Okay, I am sorry, but you know what, its really funny, years I have tried to push Ram for a date and he denies, and a whole month I have tried to push you for a date and you deny too, and finally you both are dating and without my help" she said. Priya sighed "I guess I told you not to talk about the date for 2 minutes" she said "Okay, are you going to tell him?" Kate asked "sure" "mmm, do you think he will be okay Priya?"  "I don't know that Kate, but I know if I don't open this time, things will get more worse, I don't want to give false hope to him" Priya said "hey baby, just listen to me, you should move on, and Ram is a perfect match for you, why are you clinging to that ghost Josh?" Kate asked "I am not clinging to anyone, I just don't want another relationship" she said "Priya, but you cant be like that the rest of your life, and the reason you don't want another relationship is your still clinging to Josh, I know but you wont accept" Kate said. Priya kept silent looking at Kate. "okay forget about that, its better we don't talk about him" Kate said. Priya hugged her "thanks Kate, I don't know what I would do without you" she said. Kate rubbed her back "but Priya, Ram can take care of you more well" Kate told her. Priya pulled herself back "I am not sure, but I need time to think". "I can understand Priya, All will be ok soon, now lets talk about the date, two minutes over" Kate sung. "Uff not again" Priya closed her ears.

Ram was curled up in his bed, watching a movie in his laptop. Every now and then he used to check his watch for the time. He had told Priya he would pick her up by 7. It was only 3 now. He felt sleepy. Yawning he got out his bed and went to the garden for a walk. "should I tell her what I feel about her?" he thought. he wanted her to know that he loved her. but he didn't want it to ruin the friendship they have now. "I cannot hide my feelings from her" he thought. for an hour he sat on the garden thinking about how the  evening would turn. He just wanted it to end happily, without any disappointments.

"there, you are ready now" Kate said as she finished doing Priya's hair. Priya looked at herself in the mirror "Kate, your making me feel it like a real date" she said "Priya you look stunning, and why you don't want to wear this gown, its perfect on you" Kate told her "I know, it looks good on me, but I don't know, I will be fine with something casual" she said. "no, now come out, he maybe here anytime" Kate said and left. Priya covered her face with her palms "what am I doing?" she thought "errr Priya, don't ruin your face" Kate said as she came back. she bought a tiny white coat and gave it to Priya. "thought would make you feel little more comfortable" she said "Life saver you are" Priya said "and life taker too, coz I got you the dress" sitting beside Priya she rubbed her shoulders "your going to enjoy this, just keep him away from your mind" Kate said. Priya nodded "will try too" she said. the doorbell rang "I will go, it must be him" Kate said and left to the door. Priya got up to wear her sandals.

"Wow, Ram you look charming" Kate said looking at Ram who was in a black and maroon suit. "I am not talking to you cheater" he said. "why?" she asked "you never said me about that lover boy of yours, never mind, where's Priya?" he asked "she is getting ready, and remember something, if your not going to talk to me, then Priya wont be accompanying you" she said "oh really, are you blackmailing Kate?" he asked "obviously I am" she said "I will deal with you later, wheres Priya?" he asked "wait, Priya" she shouted "your girl will be here in a moment" Kate told him "and don't drop that flowers which you have in your and when you see her" she added. Ram gave her a stare "thanks for the advice"  he said. Priya took her purse and came out of her room. She was starting to feel nervous, she prayed silently that everything should end well and they should return back happily. "OMG.! You look fantabulous Priya" Ram said as she walked to him. "Got it" Kate said catching the flowers that slipped his hand. "shut up Kate" saying he got it from her. "errm, these are for you" he said Priya "Red roses are my favourite" she said "I know, shall we leave?" he asked. Priya nodded took his extended hand. "enjoy love birds" Kate told them. "sorry she is always like that" Ram told Priya "I know, she is been teasing me that whole day" Priya said. "between you really look amazing" he said "you too" she replied. they reached his car and Ram like a gentleman opened the door for her. Then he got into his seat "music?" he asked. she nodded. He turned the stereo on. He had set it play on a romantic beat. "Nervous right??" he asked smiling "kinda" she said. "Where are we going?" she asked "Hmm, a place you might not have seen before" he said "you know Priya, its my first date, so I actually don't have any idea what people do in their date" he said. she laughed  "Its my first time too" she said "Really?" he asked surprised  "yes, I haven't gone on any dates before, I told you I don't date, so its my first time too" she said "cool then, so where shall we start?" he asked. "I don't have any idea" she said "I hope you don't get bored with me" he said "I was thinking the same, that you don't get bored with me" she said as they both laughed.

Ram pulled slowed down the car, Priya looked at the black gate in front of them. "where are we?" she asked "you will see" he said. a guard opened the door and handed Ram a few keys. Ram drove the car in and Priya looked at the massive garden they were passing by. There was a swimming pool in a corner. Priya didn't have a clear view of the garden as there was no light, but she could see a bit of them that was illuminated by the lights of the car, and she was sure that the garden would look beautiful in daylight. Ram parked it in front of a house. The house wasn't too big.  It was simple house, painted in brown outside. He was opening the door for her, she took his hand and got down. "this is one place I wanted to show you, this belongs to me, and I sure you will like it" he said. taking a closer look she found that the house was not painted in brown, but it was wood "beautiful" she said. "come in, have a look"  he said. taking the keys out. He waited for her to enter, and the locked the door behind them. "can we do dinner, or you want to take a look around?" he asked "I am not hungry, we can take a look" she said. he smiled and lead her across the cozy living room, which was fully furnished in wood. Everything in the house was mostly made of wood which made it look more like a fantasy house. Ram led her way and was telling her about each room, but Priya was more interested in all the painting that hung in the house. "did you paint all of them?" she asked "when I was in India, I used to come here every weekend, and as I said painting is my hobby, so I do a lot of it" he said "they are really too good Ram" she said "thank you, shall we go upstairs?" he asked. she gave a nod. He led the way. The wavy stairs led to upper floor, there were two rooms. He led her into the first room "this is just an extra room, for granny if she come" he said. he opened the other room "this is mine, I haven't let anyone inside" he said "then I shouldn't go to" Priya said "If so, I wouldn't have opened the door for you" he said. she smiled and took a step in. the room smelled great. the room looked simple like the rest of the house. It had a bed in the middle, a large shelves on both the side of the bed, stacked with books, DVD's. in one corner there was a setup for his painting works. The windows were on one side and it was made of glass to have a view at the garden below.  "you know, its simple, but this is so lovely" she said. Ram smiled "I know you would like it" he said. she went to the window to see below. It was pitch dark "think it would look beautiful in the light" she said. he smiled "no, I think it looks more beautiful now" he said. she looked at him and looked back. the whole place was lit with golden lights giving a clear view of the big garden they were surrounded. It was the most beautiful garden she had ever seen. It had flowers, trees, small plants and he was right, it looked beautiful now in the golden light. There was a pond and a small bridge leading to the small place in the centre of the pond. Two chairs and a table was set there ready for two people to dine "wow" was the words she could manage to utter "I take that as you like it" he said "Its awesome, I mean I haven't seen anything like that before" she said "now I agree its your first date" he said. she smiled "Can I have the pleasure of eating with you?" he asked. "yes" she said. "come" saying he led her down.

He led her down and into the garden which was fully lit now. "from my childhood I had a special interest in gardening, and I wanted to have such a big garden" he said "so all these are your ideas?" she asked "yes, I like places like this more than large houses, and I like being here alone till a few days back" he said "why few days back?" she asked "to make myself clear, until we met" he said. Priya stayed silent. "here we are" he said. the place looked more beautiful than she had seen from above. The water in the pond was clear, and few fishes swimming here and there. the chairs and table was set under a small roof. He extended his hand and she took it. he led her across the bridge to the centre of the pond. Priya was looking at him. "I can understand what he is trying to tell me. I can see it in his actions, feel it in his touch. Should I tell him?  what if it end worse?" she was asking herself "are you okay?" he asked "I am fine" she smiled. He pulled the chair for her "that's filmy" she said. he laughed and settled down "you know, its never out of style to full out chair for her, open her door, and lay down your  coat on the ground for her" he said. she smiled "that's nice" she said. "yes we shall start now" he said and opened the dishes one by one. "wow, all these are my favourite" she said "really? I just ordered them as I like them" he said. Priya laughed "Kate told me you asked her" Priya said "Damn, sometimes Kate is such a spoiler" Ram thought and managed a smile. They started their dinner, discussing about their works, sometimes their childhood, hobbies, and several other things. Priya was still in a dilemma whether to tell him or not. As they had their dessert Ram was telling her about a movie which he had watched nearly hundred times. Priya was nodding her head barely listening to him. indirectly she was going to reject him, she wasn't sure how he might react to this. Knowing Ram for now, she prayed that he shouldn't lose control over himself and take his car and go away leaving her abandoned here. "if your done, shall we go for a walk?" he asked. she looked at him "yeah sure" she said

"I wanted to add some music for dance, but I was not sure whether you would be comfortable with that" he said as they walked through the garden "that's good, I don't dance much" she said "so you do dance" he said "if I have the mood too" she said. "cool" he said. Ram was telling about how he used to maintain the plants when he was in India. Priya was quietly listening to him, he was looking adorable, like a kid explaining the way he took care of his plants. She felt that he was behaving this way only to her, not even to Kate, "why am I different to you?" she asked. Ram looked at her "sorry" he said "you feel different for me right?" she asked "yes I do, and I am not scared to accept that" he said "you need not be" she said. he gave a smile "Ram, I want you to know something" she said. "yes" he said. she sat on the wooden bench nearby. He sat next to her, a little away. "Ram, I had a man in my life" she said after taking a deep breath "are you going to tell me your past?" he asked "I don't know whether it was my past or my present, but I want you to know" she said "Okay, I wont interrupt" he said  "good, his name was Josh, our parents were good friends as so were we, and we used to be like a thing. We both wanted to be doctors. I was seventeen when he said he loved me. And from that time I loved him too. But we weren't together, he was studying and working away and me here. We used to meet now and then, talk everyday. He used to say that I am his life, and I believed him like anything. And about two months ago, I discovered he was married, he had reasons, but reasons not enough to built up my broken heart, I know this is my past, but I think I am not able to overcome them" she said and wiped away her tears "why are you saying me this?" he asked. she smiled "I don't know, I just felt you should know, I can see what your trying to say me in your eyes" "what can you see?" he asked turning to face her. "I can see you falling in love with me" she said slowly "you have any problem in that?" he asked "Its just cant enter into a relationship" she said "falling in love is not in your hands, I have experienced it Priya, so you cant be sure that you wont fall In love with me". She smiled "I am really glad that you are calm right now" she said. he laughed "I am glad you said this, but I have to tell you one thing, your worrying and wasting your life for a person who don't deserve it, son of bitch, how can he do this to you" "I am ok, just not able to accept things" she said "but you give advice to people telling them to accept what life gives and move on" "its different"  "it's the same, you don't follow what you say" he said "its hard" she said. he moved a little closer to her and took her hand in his "we are here with you, Kate and me, we will make things easy for you, make things happier, I just cant stand these tears in your eyes. yes I do feel differently for you, kinda protective, I don't know what exactly, but I will never make you feel uncomfortable" he said "I know, I said this because, I need you as a support" she said "I will be there always, I am here with you" he said. she smiled "thankyou" . he inched more closer and took her in his embrace, gently rubbing her shoulders "All is going to be well, I assure you" he said "I know" she said.

After a while she pulled herself back "Wait" he said. raising his hand to her face. he traced it with his fingertips from her jaw to her cheeks and below her eyes. he took the hair which was sticking to her stick "Make a wish" he said handing it to her "you believe all this?" she asked "sometimes doing things like this make us happy" he said and winked. She closed her eyes "let my past be like it never existed" she thought "blow it" he said. she gently blew it away "now, you will have a belief that what you asked for will happen" he said. she really elt light "maybe your right" she said "mm, now in a mood to dance?" he asked. she smiled "not exactly" she said "shall I take that as a yes?" he asked "maybe" she said. he got up and took her hand in his. She got up and put her other hand over his chest as he slipped his hand around her waist. he made sure she didn't feel uncomfortable. "so have you danced with him?" he asked as they moved around the garden "jealous?" she asked "maybe" he said "I haven't, we didn't have much time together after we confessed" she said. "okay, lets drop that topic, tomorrow work?" he asked "yeah, Ram have you ever been in love?" she asked "I am in love" he winked. She hit him lightly "I am not joking" he said as she blushed "thanks for today" she said "nope, I should thank you for the appointment you gave" he said. she smiled "getting your appointment, is the toughest job I have ever had" he said. "you too, a busy business man" she said "always free for you" he said as he they moved around the garden.

Ram halted the car as they reached her apartment. "I got something for you" he said. he took a neatly wrapped package from the back and gave it her "open it when later" saying he got down to open her door. He walked her to the door. "enjoyed a lot, and a date is really good" she said "When the person your dating is good" Ram added. Kate opened the door for them "seems you guys had fun, it nearly midnight" she said "yeah, think I should leave" Ram said "are you planning to stay here then?" Kate asked. Ram stared at her "good night both of you" he said and took a leave.

"tell me everything what happened" Kate said as Priya removed her coat "Kate I am really tired" Priya told her "yaar atleast open that gift" she said. "Okay lets see" saying Priya sat down to open the gift. Kate helped her "OMG, he painted you a picture" Kate said. Priya was holding a frame, in which there was a painting of a girl, to be precise a princess, who was playing a grand piano in her beautiful room, looking at the road that was visible through the window. A small note was kept near "hope this will add to the collection of painting you have" Priya read. "Kate, isn't this" "its fantastic, I am calling him right way, he hasn't painted me a bird you know" Kate said. Priya laughed "leave him" she said. she was gazing at the picture "do you think this means something?" she asked Kate. "I don't know Priya, you ask him directly, but you know what, according to my knowledge he hasn't painted for anyone" she said. "good night now, go to work tomorrow yaar" saying she hugged Priya an left to sleep.

Priya took the painting and left to her room. Changing her clothes, she wanted to leave Ram a message but dropped the idea. Slipping into her bed, she covered herself with her duvet. "everything seemed perfect, Ram was charming, he cared about her genuinely, he made her feel comfortable, she was happy when he was around. But there was one problem, he was not the man, he was not Josh" Priya closed her eyes thinking "just help me get through this" she whispered.   

thanks for readig...!! hope it was upto expetations..! please leave your comments..!!

$|-|ifr@

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first...yippeee

awseme update...rams excitement supeerbb
finally priya ne sab kuch bta diya...
romantic date...too goooddd...
continue soonEdited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a wonderful update😛
Awesome... Lovely date... Please continue soon😛
Thanks for PM
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG fantastic update yaar. 
I m speechless, i m getting short of words to appreciate this,  what a brilliant writing it is!.
It's just like soothing melody, romantic yet so playful, emotional yet so enjoyable.
I just fallen in love with raya again more and lovely,chirpy ,bubbly Kate, so kiddish, sensible,naughty and importantly she is helping priya to come out of her past n accept the present.
What people do on Date?😆 interesting question, raya ki toh yunhi date banjaati hai n memorable one anything silly too.

THX for the PM rosi
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww falling in love ' with Raya hayeee loved their dinner date ram confessed that he loves her now waiting for Priya to accept Ram and forget her past pls continue soon
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon
thanks for pm
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part
continue soon
thanks for the PM