Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update!!
Plz continue soon!!
Ands thanks 4 pm!!
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved it read the FF again
Without asking her Ram has confirmed her leave for two week he is so bossy and so cute. Still Priya takes Ram as friend and he is being so protective toward her and seems didn't like the guy stefan her patient also but will always be their for her. Wow so it is cleared all of them are going small vaccation to enjoy. It great news Alex propsed Kate Raya are seem to be happy for their friend.
Continue soon and thanx for the pm...
alia121 thumbnail
very nice update thanku for pm waiting for next
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for late but i already read all parts u updated on FB very nice i m dsprtly waitng for
update of diz ff...superbbb writing skills by superbbb person...
thnx for all pms

rosinagoor thumbnail

LOVERS FOREVER 14

sorry for this bbig delay.. so here you go...!!!!!! 

Ram stood infront of his car. "Why are they making it so long" saying Alex came and stood near him. "I don't know, probably they are getting themselves ready" Ram replied. The two of them in their light blue shirt and white trousers, with their shades was leaning casually against the car. The passer's by would stop for a second and take a look at these two handsome men who looked like models posing for the car's advertisement. Ram opened the first button of his shirt "are you going to make Priya fall for you, by exposing your chest?"  Alex mocked. Ram smirked "you think it will work?" he asked "I think I have to be a girl in order to answer that question" Alex replied "its just sweating" Ram told him. Ram was able to see two lean figures emerging from the apartment "think they are coming" he told. Alex went forward to the girls to help with their luggage, Ram was still leaning on the car and looking at Priya, she was in a yellow top and cream shorts. He slowly observed her from the tip of her toe to the last strand of her hair. her dress fitted her tiny figure perfectly. She was wearing a hat on her head, making her look adorable. As they approached him Ram hugged and welcomed both of them. "nice hat" he quickly whispered in her ears, making her cheeks turn pink.  "so I will be driving first" Alex said "I will sit in the front with him" Kate said immediately "we have no options" Ram winked at Priya who smiled back at him. they got into the car and Alex ignited the engine and speed the car towards Goa.

Alex turned the music to the maximum sound, that Ram felt his ear membranes would tear away. Alex and Kate seemed to be enjoying the ride behaving like Ram and Priya never existed. "are you ok?" Priya asked him. he turned to see her. she was still having the hat on her head "damn how cute is she?" he thought "Ram!!!!!" she shook him "hmm yeah, I am ok, its just the music" he said "open your window for a while, it will be refreshing" she said. he was still lost in her cuteness "how it would be to run my fingers over her smooth skin" he thought "Ram!!!" she moved closer to him and Ram backed a little "fine" he whispered. He could see her face filled with concern "damn what will she do, if she knew what I was thinking" he thought. she moved to his side "Ram" she shook him lightly "err, its nothing Priya, just a slight headache, due to thee music" saying he turned his face. he wasn't even sure whether the music was playing now, all his senses where clinging now only to her. he heard Priya telling Alex to lower the volume "concern" he told himself and smiled. "look at me" Priya told him. Ram looked at her face, she was starring at him "did she read my mind" he blinked at her face  "you look pathetic Ram, I think you need a massage"  saying she placed her both her hands on his temple and started massaging it slowly, Ram felt a electric wave pass through his body, when her cold fingers touched his hot skin. But this massage he felt it was good, real good that his eyes closed automatically. "you will be fine after this" she said "I will be fine if your always around me" he replied. He opened his eyes to see her smiling "I just want you to be happy always, when you smile your really very beautiful Priya, and this hat its really cute" he touching the hat lightly . she blushed "thanks Ram, I am really happy that I have a person who want to see me smile" she said "always you will" he said "but this hat is tempting too" he said "what!!?"  "yeah,  will say you why later" he winked and came more close to her, his lips near her ears. She lost her balance lightly and held his shoulder for support "when we are alone, I will" he whispered in her ears.

"ahem, whats happening over here?" Kate nearly shouted seeing them "nothing" Ram backed away realizing the car had halted. "Ram I am sure you must have done something, Priya is all okay?" Kate asked concerned. Priya was still trying to register what was happening. Having Ram so close to her, had made a great effect on her. his cologne, the feel of his muscles in her palm, through his shirt, his sexy voice, and his breath that washed over her face everything seemed inviting. "Kate come out, the sight is awesome" saying Alex opened the door for her "But Alex, look at Priya, she looks like Ram hit her or something" she told him. Alex opened her belt "don't disturb them" he whispered in her ears and helped Kate out. "thanks Alex" Ram told him

Ram got down and opened the door for Priya "think they halted to have some tea" Priya got down and followed Ram. She realized they were walking to a hotel to have some food. Kate and alex were walking infront of them, holding each other. "they make a pretty good couple don't they?" Priya asked "mm yes, have you thought, we two make a pretty good pair too" he smiled at her "are you flirting?" she asked  "nope, I told you I wasn't good at that" he said. she just smiled and entered the restaurant with them.

The tiny emerald land on the west coast of India  is Goa, with its natural scenic beauty, attractive beaches, churches and temples. When talking about Goa, in a flash it reflects the swinging mood of the hippies. With trance, music and twist dance and clink of beer bottles and splash of wine glasses, the sandy beaches of Goa turns out to be a pulsating and wambling floor. The reverberating and boogieing nightlife continues to shake even the mood of ideal tourists and maneuvers them to hit the vibrating beach shacks and bars, enigmatic pubs and frisky clubs.

As they reached South Goa, Alex made a call to know the way too the resort he had booked. Kate gave him a stare "Alex, I have told you not to talk when you are driving" she told him. Ram laughed out listening to this "Alex, better you stop else you will be trouble I swear"  He told him. Alex slowed the car and smiled at Kate. After talking for a while he looked at the map in his mobile and started driving "Alex you sure of the rotute?" Kate asked him "yeah kinda, we will be there in a while" he said. the sun was already down and the the whole of Goa was lit in  party lights. Alex drove the car into Casa Candolim.

The Boutique hotel is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Surrounded by tropical paradise of extra-ordinary natural beauty, exuding seclusion, luxury and romance. Alex and Ram led them into the cottage like area. Alex had ordered two superior bedrooms, with double bedding. "Priya and I will take a room" Kate said as they reached the room. Ram gave a nod but Alex was pleading Kate with his eyes "You guys aren't married yet" Ram told him smiling. Alex gave him a stare "Ok then we will catch you guys in a while" Alex told them "I am tired, I guess I will sleep early today" Priya said "just have fresh up we will go for dinner, then we all can rest today" Ram suggested "Ok we will go by that" Kate told him and they entered their rooms.

"Wow, Kate this room is beautiful" Priya said as she looked at the walls which were textured perfectly and the white colour of the room making the place calm. "I am loving this" saying Kate dropped herself into the bed "yes, its going to awesome, let me fresh up first" saying Priya left to the restroom.

After nearly two hours they left for dinner. The murmur of waves and the rustling of palms invited them.  Ram and Alex were making a plan of the places they would visit the next day. Priya and Kate were just Talking about the place and the romantic feeling it was giving. Priya was able to feel Ram looking at her now and then. she was in a sleeveless black top and red shorts. Ram was in his orange shirt and cream trousers. She turned to look at him and found him looking at her. she raised her eyebrows questioning him. he smiled "I think we should give them privacy, why don't we go for a walk?" Ram suggested. "they need or you need" she asked  "either way you can take it" he said "ok then" she turned back to Kate "I will go for a little walk with Ram" she told Kate and got up. Ram got up "we will meet you guys in the room, have fun" saying he led Priya.

They walked quietly for a while "so hows the tour?" she asked "itsnot started yet, but until now its perfect" he said  "you go to tour often?" she asked "to be frank, I don't like them, but this is different" saying he stopped walking. "why different?" she asked "coz your there" he said "why do you like me so much?" asking she walked ahead of him  "we can never know when we will start liking someone"  he said. she smiled. His hands brushed against hers and she looked at him. she had to accept that he had a perfect face, which was now shining in the moonlight. "do you mind if I hold your hand and walk?" he asked slowly. She was looking at his eyes, the eyes in which love was pouring, how would she say a no to him "not at all" she said. he smiled and softly brushed her hand from her wrist to her fingers and locked it with his fingers. A feeling of belonging filled each other. "this Is a perfect place for honeymoon right?" he asked "maybe" she laughed "Ican help you try" he smiled. She hit him lightly "shall we go back, I am really tired" she said. "Okay, loads to do tomorrow, hope I will see you in a bikni in the beach" he said "no, you wil not" she said "chill, was kidding, there will be loads of girls to watch here" he winked "shut up" she told him  "jealous hann?" "not at all, I just don't know, what pleasure it give you people in watching girls" she said annoyed. He just smiled seeing her getting annoyed. After arguing for a while they reached Alex and Kate who were nearly cuddled up.  "I think time for romance is over" Ram told them. Kate got up and came upto to Priya "hope he didn't scare you again?" she asked "no hes sweet" Priya told him and Ram smiled broadly. They left to their rooms bidding good night.

Alex saw Ram restless in his bed "Ram you ok?" he asked "Its just, I want to know whether Priya really likes me or not? I mean in the way I like her" he said. Alex got up and sat in his bed. "Ram, there are certain ways to know whether a girl loves you" "seriously alex, I am business man, I cant be running around the stupid tricks your giving me" he told Alex.  "comeon Ram, your businesss people don't give rose to their love on valentines day? Don't they take them for candle dinner to impress them? Then what?" he asked "fine, but I am not doing anything childish" "nothing, you just have to notice certain things" "go ahead" Ram told him sitting up in his bed "don't interrupt, well firstly, you gotta see whether she gets jealous. And then she would show a extra care and affection on you, like when we have food she might be more oriented towards you. Thirdly her eyes will search where you are. And fourth she will find all opportunity to call your name, and the way she calls will be different from others. and then she will laugh even if you crack a bad joke, just not to hurt you. And last she will want you to be happy, and will find her happiness in you" he said "you're an idiot, this wont work, good  night Alex" saying Ram buried himself under his duvet. Alex laughed "I am sure it will seem idiotic but you will follow it, good night"

Thanks all..!!! sorry for errors...!!

Please leave your comments...!!

$|-|ifr@

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Late but cute update...
Thought you will not continue... But thanks for updating...
Ram's antics to get close to Priya are good...
Please continue soon
Thanks for PM😛😛
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one... finally d trio started...
Continue soon...
Lovely writeup...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely n cute part n plsss do not delay this now its becoming romantic n interesting plsss continue soon
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
Thanks for pm