Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb !!!
Plzz continue ASAP !!!
And thanks 4 pm!!
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow... cute update. balh me vikram deta tha tips ram ko yaha alex de raha hai ram ko tips to woo priya. hope all the tricks work for raya. lovely update. pl continue soon. aur ha ho sake to pl yaar do updates me jyada der na karo . coz saari story phirse revise karni padati hai. bhul jaati hu main.
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
continue soon
thanks for the pm
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram will not leave any chance to get close to Priya. Kate seem to be happy for Raya and on other hand all for are enjoying the journey reached their destination. Alex is giving very detailed tips to Ram so that he can get to know Priya feelings...
rosinagoor thumbnail

LOVERS FOREVER..!!! Part - 15

happy reading alll ..

The new day in Goa welcomed them. The climate was pleasant and one could hear a  constant rustling of the palms and the sound of the waves hitting the shore. Priya was standing over the balcony and looking at the beach afar. Resting both her hands over the bars of the balcony she closed her eyes and let the cold air hit her face. like a baby who had first sensed the cold air she smiled. Ram cleared his throat and Priya jumped to turn around "God you scared me Ram" she said breathing heavily "Good morning, just thought you would like some morning coffee in this weather" he said slowly simultaneously as his eyes ran over her. Priya realized she was in her bathrobe after a bath. The gaze of Ram's eyes on her nearly half exposed body, send a wave of electricity through her "Damn Priya your supposed to be angry on him" she told herself.  "why did you come here?  I mean how? Wheres Kate?" she asked quickly. Ram set the coffee tray he was carrying in his hand in the table beside "shhh, how many questions will you ask in a moment. Kate wanted to have coffee Alex, so I thought you might feel lonely" he said "I am ok Ram" she smiled "well, maybe I am feeling lonely" Ram smiled back. "are you gonna offer me the coffee?" she asked "sure mam" he winked. Priya turned her back to him and continued looking at the beach. Ram slowly poured both the cups and went and stood beside her. "I must say, that you look ravishing in a bathrobe" he whispered slowly in her ears. She smiled and turned to look at him "how many women have you said this?" she asked "hmmm" Ram thought for a while and then he remembered Alex telling about girls getting jealous "errr, a pretty few"  he said smiling. now Priya turned fully to look at him "What? But Kate said you never get close to girls?" she asked "you know Priya, Kate wasn't always with me, so she doesn't know these things" he said. Priya gave a confused look "I never expected" she said slowly "mm, you think that I have no interest for woman?"   he asked grinning see her get confused "I thought so" she said "well, I am a common man, and I do have all the interests what others have" he said. she shook her head and turned back to see the beach  "the coffee is getting cold" he said and offered her the cup. She took it and started sipping slowly. He was standing beside and keenly absorbing each of her moves. The way the she sipped and the way the coffee slipped down her throat. "are you thinking something?" he asked "just not able to believe what you said" she said looking at him. he grinned broadly "I was kidding, there isn't anything like that" he said "why did you lie?" she asked. he could see a line of satisfaction over her face "I just wanted to play with you" he said. "a bad joke" she said. "Priya, there is only one woman in this whole world I am interested in, and I will wait for her till she comes to me" he said. Priya looked down "she must be lucky to have you" she said. ram smiled "Lets see" he said. "the beach beautiful isn't it?" she asked "yes, adorable, today we are going to numerous beaches" he told her "I hope it will be fun" she said "yes, it will be" saying he looked at her. her hair flowing on the side of her face was hiding his view. Slowly he raised his hand and tucked the hair behind. She closed her eyes responding to his touch. He inched himself slower and slower to her, that they were very close. His hand was still in her hair. she was able to feel his breath on her neck. She wanted to turn, see him, push him and run. But she was spell bound in his touch. His scent was filling her nostrils slowing. "Priya your so beautiful" saying he slowly moved his face from her neck to her temple his lips barely touching her face. Gaining all her strength Priya gently pushed him and turned to face him. Ram just blinked at her as if he forgot what happened minute ago "I am sorry" he said quickly "its ok, I think its late and we have to get ready" she said "yeah I wouldn't want all people to stare at you in your bathrobe" he winked. She smiled at him  "see you at breakfast sweetheart" he winked and left the room.

"Kate I am leaving down, you come once your ready" Priya told her as she saw Kate roll her suitcase to get the right dress.  "ok Priya, take Ram with you, I will come down with Alex" Kate told her. Priya laughed "hope you people don't cross limits" saying she hugged Kate and left the room. Closing the door behind her she directly bumped into Ram. Ram held Priya by her waist to prevent her from pushing him back. "Easy lady" he whispered as he steadied them both. Priya was clinging to his chest. His chest hair was brushing against her cheek tickling her. it felt really good and his smell was so inviting that she could stay there forever. He pulled her back "are you ok?" he asked. she was able to see stress lines over his face "I am ok, why?" she asked "its just, you get get up for nearly five minutes so I pissed off"  he said "damn Priya, you clung to him for five minutes" she cursed herself. "shall we go?"  he asked  "sure" saying she followed him.

Alex sneaked into the room and closed the door without a sound. Like a cat he crawled and went to Kate who was standing in front of the mirror, trying to zip up her top. He ran a teasing finger over her back. she smiled and moved back to rest on him. gently he zipped her up and hugged her from behind "Hmmm, such a beautiful day" he said "I am happy you're here Alex" she said. he nuzzled her neck slowly. She laughed  "Ram and Priya must be waiting for us" Kate said but he words died as Alex gave a gentle kiss on her cheek. "baby, will you come on a date with me tonight?" he asked "since when I had said no?" she asked. he turned her to him, cupping her face in his palms, he kissed her forehead "I am so lucky to have you" he said " I am the lucky one" she said "but what will we say Ram and Priya?" Kate asked  " comeon baby I arranged this tour for both of us, they need private time. Priya must know that Ram is the only person who can give her the happiness she wants, I think its better we leave them their way, they will be perfectly ok... And we tooo" he winked. Kate smiled and raised on her toes to kiss him on him on his lips.

"Ram aren't they so cute" Priya asked looking at fishes which were displayed. "Priya your asking this question to me the hundredth time maybe and yes darling they are very very cute, just like you" Ram said smiling. he was admiring his lady who was busy admiring the fishes that were swimming here and there, hiding themselves behind the plants inside and doing all they know to impress Priya.  "Ram look at this yellow one, OMG, did you see it jump?" she asked "Ha, it could have joined it long jump for the athletic meets" Ram smiled. Priya hit his hand "come lets go, Kate and Alex must have come" she said and dragged Ram by his hand to eating place.

"seems you both are more busy than us" Alex asked as Ram and Priya joined them. "Priya was just engrossed in talking to the fishes" Ram said. "what, there are fishes here, Alex please let us see it" Kate told him "Uff, ladies breakfast first" saying Ram settled himself. after finishing their breakfast, they headed to the  nearest beach. The beach was quite not too crowded.  

"Ram aren't you coming to take a bath?" Priya asked as Ram seated himself under one of the beach shacks with a juice. "nope I don't enjoy these" he told Priya. Priya was standing in a black shorts and white sleeves, Ram was glancing at her "between these dresses look good on you" Ram said.  "thanks, and you are coming in with us, and its an order Ram" saying she left to join Kate and Alex who were already ready enjoying their bath.

Priya closed her eyes before entering into the water. The truth was she was really scared. She felt someone entwine their fingers with hers. She opened her eyes to see Ram nearby. He was only in his vest and trousers. She starred at him for moment. his muscles were well built and he looked ultra sexy. "I will be always with you, wherever you go" he said slowly. She smiled at him. "shall we?" he asked, she gave him a small nod. They entered the waters and Priya tightened her hold on Ram "Relax, what would have done if I didn't show up" he laughed "stop it Ram, I love the waters, but I am scared" she said. "easy, I am here na, its not even deep Priya" he said. they joined Kate and Alex. Splashing water against each other they had an amazing time. They clicked a few pictures and after nearly two hours they stepped out of the beach fully soaked and laughing. Ram helped Priya come out. They went under the shack and started drying themselves. "baby are you feeling cold?" saying Alex offered thee jacket he carried to Kate. Ram looked at Priya and she was trembling too. "you can use mine, I will be fine" he said to her. Priya smiled and took it from him. they went to a hotel to have alight meal. "where are we heading next?" Priya asked "there are few churches to see here, we will have a short visit to them, and eve I am taking Kate for a dinner" Alex told them "yup that would be great, we can take a walk along the beach and do some shopping" Ram told Priya. "yeah I am ok with" Priya smiled at him. The afternoon flew away as they went through some churches and reached their rooms by evening.

"I look good don't I?" Kate asked as she stood in a blue gown "he will love it Kate, I am sure, you look perfect" Priya told her. Kate checked the time, it was 6. "God Priya its late, don't know I feel kinda nervous" she said "its just Alex out there Kate, relax you" Priya smiled. There was a knock in the door. Kate went to get it and Alex stood there in a black suite "shall we?" he asked extending his hand. she took his hand and turned to wave back at Priya "have a nice time both" Priya told them. Alex smiled back at her and they left.

Priya threw herself in the bed and closed her eyes, when the door opened "hey you ready?" Ram asked. seeing her lying down, he came and sat beside her "you ok?" he asked. she opened her eyes and looked at him "just a light headache"  she said "someone I know have taught me a very good remedy for this wait" saying he bent towards her and placed his fingers over her temple. She smiled and closed her eyes as he slowly started massaging her "you know Priya you have the most beautiful smile I have seen" he told her. she smiled more "and you what, your really sweet" she said. he laughed "feeling better?" he asked. "loads" saying she got up "are you ok if we go out?" he asked  "positive, give me ten minutes" saying she left to the restroom.

They were walking in the beach talking about things that mattered and things that didn't too. Priya was feeling more comfortable with Ram that she didn't feel with anyone. "so next shopping?" Ram asked "actually Ram, I have a wish" she said "what?" he asked "Will you take me to a pub?" she asked. Ram looked at her "What, Priya, we have planned to go the next day" he said "but please, I want to booze once" she said "what? Priya too be frank I dotn booze coz I cant be under control" he said "comeon Ram there is no need for you to booze, you gotta take care of me, please it's a wish of mine" she said. he looked at her determined face "Ok then comeon lets go" he said.

Priya was holding Ram like a child scared to get lost as they entered the pub. The music was deafening their ears and Ram made sure Priya was ok now and then. "I will place orders for both" she told him  "sure, but just a juice for me" he said. she smiled and ordered two same drinks for them. Giving one to Ram they said "cheers" and gulped it.  "ram I want to try another one" she said. Ram felt his eye blurring "Priya me too" he said. "you too seem drunk" she asked "I feel giddy"  he said. they ordered another, and another, and another.

Ram was supporting Priya in who was clutching his shoulders and draggin himself. " you know I have never been so happy in my life" he said. Priya who was pretending to sleep in his  shoulders opened her eyes "why so?" she asked. "coz, my love is with me always, I just want her to be happy like this" he said. "whos is you love?" she asked laughing. Ram straightened her and held her by her shoulders "you know, wherever I see her, I feel like she is there" he said "really?" Priya asked "yes, now even you look like her to me" he whispered  "ok, if I am really her what will you do now?" she whispered back . Ram blinked for a second "give me one second I will be back" saying he walked from there.

"Ram where are you" Priya started crying. Ram came from behind "shhh, I am here, don't shout people will find us" he said "why are we hiding?" she asked slowly. Ram looked around "I don't know" he said scratching his head "where did you go leaving me?" she asked "ha I forgot wait" he took the rose from behind him and shakily knelt in front of her  "hey beautiful , Priya you're the only woman in the world who can control this heart of mine, so I decided to surrender it to you, I love you Priya, do you love me?" he asked and smiled "aWWW that's so cute" she said and took the rose from him "ok now what do you think she will answer?" he asked blankly. Priya thought for a while "ahhh, she will say a yes obviously" she said.  "after she accepts what will you do" she asked. Ram got up taking Priya's help. Looking directly at her, he cupped her face n one hand and pressed his lips to her.

Ohhhooo its over...!!!

The raya saga wil continue..!!

Leave your comments.. sorry for errors..!!

$|-|ifr@

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
punijesus thumbnail
First first. . Din chak din chak
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where did u stop u yaar superb tha hope Priya is not so drunken n ram also indirectly they confessed their love for each other
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG both drunk and confessed each other!!!
Plzz continue sooon!!!
And thanks 4 pm!!!
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part
Thanks door pm
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update...
Will Priya and Ram remember anything that happened...😛