Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shifra_shaq thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rosinagoor

Shifu,

It's very big surprise for me, when i saw your story post in FB
As your Promise, you come back with Awesome Story.
Thank u so much for that Baby πŸ€—

Now coming to Story,
Awesome start 
Wonderful intro for Ram
Ram upset because he isn't able to get a gift for his girl friend
I like Kate very much, her name too
Ram & Kate phone conversion scenes are beautiful 
Beautiful intro for Priya
Cam character is very interesting, please give him lots of scene dear
Aww Ram & Priya first meeting is wonderful 
Ram came to Priya's cabin by mistakenly
Totally Awesome πŸ‘

awww thank you so much di.. really happy that you like it,, and thanks for helping me to share my story it means a lot to me.. yeah kate and cam will have definite roles to play.. hope you like how the story movesπŸ˜†
shifra_shaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosinagoor

Part 2

I love Ram & Priya conversation very much
When Roger explain about Ram, Priya little scared
Ram understand her & their handshake
when he leave her room, he told that you looks beautiful & you great in counselling
I like these whole scenes very much, well written too
Priya & Kate scenes are very cute 
Ram & Kate are lovely cute & when he say her skates & know about whom gave her this gift
Cam is very cute guy , he hiding from Ram 
I love Ram & Priya scenes a lot , can't explain each scenes.
Finally Ram ask her for dinner is so cute 
Thanks for cute & beautiful update πŸ‘ 

thanks a lot di..!the next update is on its way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shifra_shaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

Part 2

beautiful update
it just a second part...but Im hooked to this FF..
story moving very nicely...like every bit of it.
at last skate reached to the person...and Priya was correct.
Ram asked her for a dinner...lets see she will accept or reject itπŸ˜‰
thanks for PM...please continue soon

really happy that you like the flow of the story.. there is more to comeπŸ˜‰ hope you will enjoy that too..!! and for the dinner date cant tell anything for nowπŸ˜› thankyou so much
shifra_shaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

doctors ki barsaat on IF πŸ˜† and i am loving it  πŸ˜ƒ

beautiful story πŸ˜›
thanks for pms πŸ˜›

thanku you sooo muuchh πŸ˜ƒ
rosinagoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: shifra_shaq

thanks a lot di..!the next update is on its way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Waiting for the Update πŸ˜Š

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hii shifra waiting for next part
rosinagoor thumbnail

LOVERS FOREVER - destined to be "US"

Update 3

"well will you come with me for dinner Priya" he asked her. she looked at him, her face totally blank. He tried hard to read what she was thinking. "Ahh Ram,  I am sorry, I don't date" she said. "Don't take it as a date, just a formal dinner" he offered again. "Ram, I mean, I really don't have time" she said. "Oh, don't you ever take dinner?" he asked. she smiled "Its not like that Ram" she said "Shall we make it tomorrow?" he asked "I have work" she said "the next day?" he asked "Tied up" she said "Ok the next day" he asked "I am scared I am busy always" she said. "Well tell me when your free" he said. "Ram.." "Please Priya, ok no dinner, maybe theatre, concert, games whatever you like" he suggested "Why do you wanna go with me?" she asked "Simple, I feel very comfortable with you, sought of calm and relaxed" he said "MR.Ram Kapoor are you trying to flirt" she asked "I guess I am not so bad" he said "Ram I should really warn you, I am such a bad company" she said "trust me, you wont be worse than me" he smiled. She smiled at him meeting his eyes. His eyes looked so stubborn in getting her for the dinner "Fine, what about Saturday?" she asked "Great, three days left, that's really awesome" he looked elated like a kid. She didn't want to indulge herself in things like this, but going once wouldn't do any harm she thought "where shall I pick you then?" he asked "Hospital?" she asked "Oh, ok, I am ok with that, but don't you need time to get ready?" he asked. "I guess it's a formal dinner?" she asked. he smiled "so you don't wanna dress up for it?" he asked.  "yeah, ok then I will reach home, you can pick me from here" she said. he looked at her for a while "I will pick you from the hospital" he said slowly but firmly. She didn't want to tell anything, she gave a slight nod in affirmation. He stretched himself beside her "and you cook very well, unlike Kate" he said. she laughed "Thankyou, and I cooked it specially for a foodie friend of Kate" she said. he seemed to blush, scratching his temple "Yeah" he said. there was silence for a while, as both of them looked at the people dancing. Kate came and settled herself between them. She seemed half drunk

"this is the best day ever, I am so happy, I love you both" she said hugging both of them to her. Priya looked at Ram, who was starring right back at her. "I think she is no more herself" he said "Yeah, happens most of the time" Priya told him. she got up and made Kate lie on the couch "I think its pretty late" she said. he nodded. The people there started to leave and finally only Ram was left with them. "So I think I should leave now" he said Priya. "yes, you have to" she said. "Ok then, I am leaving, really so happy in meeting you" he said "Mind if I drop you till your car?" she asked. being in Kate's place she knew she had to do this for her dear friend. he smiled broadly "Not at all, I would love your company" he said. "Okay" saying she made sure Kate was comfortable and locked the door behind them. They walked through the corridor to the parking lot. "this whole apartment is so good" he said. "I really like it here" she said. he whistled slightly as they walked. As they reached his car,  he took a card and gave it to her "tell Kate this is the new place I would be moving to wil you?" he asked "yeah sure, but are you gonna be here?" she asked. "Yeah, I needed a break from my business so I am going to be here for a few months" he said. "Oh, are you going to be alone?" she asked "no, my granny is here with me" he said "Kate has told me about your grandmother" she said. "that's nice, think I should leave" he said as they approached his car "Beautiful" she said "Excuse me?" he looked at her blank "your car" she said "oh, thanks, you like cars?" he asked "a Lot" she said "think we match here"  he said. she smiled "take care Ram" she said "and I will be waiting for Saturday" he said. she nodded "good  night Dr.Priya" he said. she smiled "do visit the counselling now and then" she teased as he got in the car "I am sure you will see me there" he said smiling and ignited the engine. She waved at him as he waved back at her.

His chest felt light. As if he had left his heart there, with Priya. The more closer he came to his hotel, the more he wanted to go back to her. he just wanted to stare at her perfect face, those eyes which always glowed. it seemed to h=give him some sought of peace which he had never felt before. his concentration was fully occupied with her that he was barely having his eyes on the road. He raced the car not knowing where he was going. He was too happy to think of anything. A happiness of unknown origin. He was really happy to see Kate after a long time, but he was more happy for getting Priya in his life. after about 2 hours he reached his hotel. Changing to his kurta, which he preferred to wear during nights, he checked on his granny and slipped to his bed. whatever he tried he wasn't able to get Priya out of her mind. Their conversation in the morning ran through his head bringing smile in his lips now and then. slowly, unknowingly he fell into a deeps slumber.

The following morning was cold with gray driving rain that depressed the spirit of many. But for Ram he loved rains like anything. He stood at the balcony of his room looking at the slow drizzles that were falling from above. Extending his hand he let the fresh drops fall on his hand. "Ram" he heard her voice and turned to see her "Look granny its raining" he said excitedly. His granny, an old woman, who must be in her 60's or 70's. she looked too lively for her age, with a charming smile. "looks like you bought the rain here too" she said as she set the tray of coffee and biscuits in the table on the balcony. Ram always made it a point to drink his morning coffee with his granny and tired his maximum to be present for breakfast too. He sat on the chair opposite to her "Good morning Gran, hmmm,,, coffee smells too good" he said. "seems like someone is free to admire nature and coffee today" she teased him. "yeah feeling relaxed gran" he said "Its really a long time I have seen you feel so cheerful" she said "Granny, I am always cheerful when I am with you" he protested "but I know the way you behave when you go out Ram" she said. he laughed "not again" he said. "whats up with my son, who is the reason for his happiness?" she asked "of course its you granny, who else can make me happy?" he asked as he poured two cups of coffee for them "Ram, not your lies to me, I know you more than yourself, its Kate right? You always seem happy with her" she said "yeah, really happy in seeing her after a long time" he said "she makes you a perfect match" his gran said "No" Ram said immediately "Gran, we both are best friends, and there is nothing I feel for her" he said "I can see it in your eyes Ram" she said. Ram immediately thought of Priya. "granny, I want to tell you something" he said "yes tell me Ram" she said "You have something to celebrate on Saturday" he said "Did I forget anyones birthday?" she asked. "well , I asked a girl to go for dinner with me" he said slightly blushing  "Ram, your joking right?" she asked. he smile "zero joking now, I am very serious" he said. his gran was a strong lady, else he was sure she would have gone into a stage of shock "Is it Kate?"  she asked "Gran" he warned her "Ok ok, tell me whos it Ram, my god, really I need to celebrate" she was nearly crying that her grandson had finally taken a small step to move further in his life "Gran, its Kates flatmate Priya, she is a doctor at the hospital where Roger is. I met her yesterday and trust me she is like no one you have ever met. I am sure you will like her" he said "Of course I will like her, I mean, when The Ram Kapoor likes her wont I?" she asked. he smiled "we will moving from here tomorrow granny, hope you are ok with us staying here for a few months?" he asked. she nodded "I just need to be near you Ram, nothing else" she said. he smiled "then, one more good news is that I will be having breakfast with you" he said "I always love breakfast with my grandson" she said "I am really happy for you Ram" she added  "Gran just a dinner" saying he went to order the food.

It was afternoon, in between so much work Priya managed to catch up time to reach the cafeteria. Taking her cup of black coffee she settled in one of the chairs. "Boom, I am here" Cam came and sat opposite to her "God Cam, please don't scare me like that" she warned "doc seems too busy" he said "too busy, have a operation right away" she said "whoever is the patient, I am sure is very lucky to have you operate on them" he said "thanks cam" she said "and if something happens to me, you're the only one I would leave to operate on me" he said. "don't tell like that, nothing is going to happen to you" she said. he smiled "no one knows destiny, between I need to tell you that I am going to propose her today doc" he said "who?? Getzy?" she asked. he nodded with a big smile "I am going to make it so special for her" he said enthusiastically. "awesome, do tell me the result, now Cam I have to leave, all the best" saying Priya left him.

She checked the schedule for her noon. She took bouquet of flowers and left her cabin. She walked to Mr. Benjamin Kollen's room, the man she would be operating today. As she opened his room, she saw him lying in the bed, he looked nervous and scared. With a smile she went up to him with the flowers "hello Ben, hope your doing well?" she greeted him. he gave a small smile and looked at her as she placed the fresh flowers near him. she took his reports that were kept in the foot of the bed and read them "what does it say?" Ben asked "Its says you are going to be perfectly alright in a few days" she said smiling at him. ben smiled at her back "Just stay strong Ben, there's nothing scary in this" she said. he nodded. "so I will be meeting you in a few minutes, for your surgery" she said "surgery?" he asked alarmed "trust me your in safe hands, you will be fine Ben" she said. he smiled "thanks doctor for the flowers, they are so beautiful" he said. she smiled at him and left the room. This was her routine before she started any operation.  The day seemed to fly for Priya and her mind didn't give have even a second to think of Ram. She reached home around 10 to see Kate seeing the Tv. She dropped beside her totally worn out. "Uff Priya you looks so bad" Kate said. "I will get you some water" saying Kate left the place. Priya took her phone and checked her messages, a sad shade came over her face. Kate snatched her phone "Not again, now drink this" she handed the water to Priya. Priya took and gulped it "Priya tomorrow I will be visiting Ram as he iss shifting, would you like to join me?" she asked "no Kate, you can go" Priya said "Gosh, he gave me the address, I am so sorry I forgot it" saying Priya got up to fetch it "Relax baby, give to me later" Kate made her sit on the couch "Ok did you take your dinner?" Kate asked "yeah, at "Salways" as usual" she said. "Priya I think you should sleep, you look really bad" Kate said. Priya looked at Kate "Kate, this Ram, I know you have told a lot about him, but that day when I met in the hospital, he looked really so arrogant, and then in the party he was just the opposite?" she asked "Priya, I have known him for 10 years, and according to me hes really very cool, someone who makes me happy always, consoles me when needed. but I know to the world he looks so arrogant and rough type, hes really very good natured in heart" she said. "Oh okay, and what about, I mean does he flirt with girls?" she asked slowly "Priya, he never talks about any girl trust me, I think hes not interested, I tried to push him for date loads of time but he's totally not into it" she said. "then why did he ask me for dinner" Priya thought when Kate snapped her fingers in front of her "now if your done go to sleep please" she said. Priya smiled and wished her night totally forgetting about Ram.

The next day when the doorbell of his new home rang, he rushed to the door, his heart was beating in an abnormal rhythm. He opened the door. He looked happy seeing Kate, but he was more disappointed and frustrated in not finding Priya  near her. kate hugged him "Hi Ram" she said. "Hey Kate, come in" he greeted her in. "grannyyy" Kate ran towards his grandma who was standing behind. She took her blessing and hugged her tight "I missed you so so much" she told his granny. They settled on the couch which was half set and started talking all the left out stories. Ram felt himself boiling in anger, he really expected Priya to be her. he quietly left to order the servants for arranging the furniture's and other things in the house. Taking some juice and snacks he came and joined the two of them. "Kate mind if I have you phone for a minute?" he asked. she nodded and handed it to him. he took it and moved a little away. He searched her contacts and found the number he want. Taking his phone he dialled without giving a second thought. Priya was in her counselling when her phone rang. Seeing the unknown number she thought it must be some emergency and picked it up. "Hello" she said. her voice, it made his throat dry, making it difficult for words to come out. Finally he managed "Its Ram here" he said "Ram? Hi, yes tell me"  she said "I was just expecting you here today" he said. she remembered Kate asking her to accompany her "Ram, I was not joking when I told you I would be busy" she said. he smiled "yeah, sorry, just wanted gran to meet you" he said "I am afraid that she doesn't even know me" she said "I have told her about you and she really wants to see you" he said. "that's so sweet, listen Ram I really need to go now, see you later" she said "yeah ok, waiting for Saturday" he said and hung the phone. He felt light, and calm. Taking a breath he left to join the two again.

Kate was having a look around the house. It was big house painted in white, with pure white curtains handing. Painting hung here and there. not much photos, it only contained Ram and his grandmother. There was a big garden, with a small stream like set up and a big swing in the middle.  Ram had interest in gardening. There was a big swimming pool in the down floor. Ram and his grandmother had their bedroom upstairs and two guestroom where available downstairs. The kitchen was spacious. The house seemed calm, quite and bright exactly like the heart of the people who lived there. his granny poured coffee for the three of them. As they sat on the dining to have coffee, the door bell rang "I will go" Ram said and left there.

As he opened the door his jaw dropped to see her standing there with her ever undying smile. "hi" she waved at him. he smiled broadly "that's a pleasant surprise Priya, come in please" he greeted her "I came as you wanted me to" she winked. He smiled "Ram your house looks so lively" she said. he was busy in scanning her, she was in her blue jean and a  green kurthi. "Ram" she called him "Oh thank you, come in we were just having coffee" he said. they went to the dining table "

Priya you came here, this is awesome" Kate said. Priya smiled at her and went up to gran. "Granny this is Priya, Kate's flatmate" Ram said. his gran threw a teasing smile at Ram. "Ram told about you Priya, really very happy to see you" she said "Kate has told me a lot about you, and I am really lucky too see you" Priya said and sat on the chair. Ram still couldn't believe that Priya had come here. The four had their coffee, talking about stuffs and his granny didn't fail to notice her grandson glancing at Priya for every thirty seconds. Silently she thanked god for fulfilling her years of prayer to send someone for her son.

***@@@---

Ram has never been so excited for quite a few years. He was standing in front of the mirror in his brown suit, brushing his hair neatly. He put his favourite perfume thinking Priya too will like it. his gran sat on the bed admiring her grandson get ready "Gran how do I look?" he asked "you look dashing Ram, now go soon or else you guys will reach the hotel late" she said. he checked his Rolex, it was 7 in the evening. Hugging his grandmother he left to his car.

He bought some flowers on the way to the hospital. Reaching the hospital, he kept the flowers on the car and left to call her. her last message she had told him she was in the counselling cabin. He made his way there and opened the door. The sight before him took his breath away. She was lying on the couch by the table. All cuddled up and was in a deep slumber. He went up to her slowly and stood near her, she looked like a kid. She looked really tired. A strand of hair disturbing her eyes and lips. He bent down to her and slowly tucked it behind her ears. He smiled seeing her move as she sensed his touch. She felt so soft. "your face really has something" he said. he knew their dinner wouldn't happen, but he didn't care. He didn't want to disturb her. stroking her cheeks lightly he tiptoed out of the room. He took the flowers came back and left them on the table with a note "you made a foodie boy starve today woman"

He wanted to go for longdrive, not because he was angry or frustrated but he was really happy. He didn't know the reason and didn't want to find it either. Reaching his home he found his granny sleeping, he changed and slipped to sleep.

The doorbell was ringing, he got up from bed and came downstairs. Angrily he went up to the door "whos it early in the morning" he muttered. He opened the door. There was a young man, with a bunch of fresh flowers "sir this is from dr.Priya" he said. ram smiled "thank you so much young man, have a nice day" he said and collected them. A note hung there "I am really so Sorry Ram, shall I feed you today?" it read. He smiled and took his phone.

Hope it was good...please waiting for you comments.. please do tell if you like the flow of the story cause there are more to come.. sorry for errors

$|-|ifr@

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shifra You always amazes me with your next updates .. 
Haha i expected she will say yes to the date 
and obvioiusly after somuch pressuring she said yes to Ram .. 
and Ram was quiet evident that he has fallen foe her 
beautifully penned down ..Rams feelings 
and priyas feelings 
and when im redaing i expected priya will go to their home and she did went 
its so nice 
and loved  their dinner date 
though it not happened 
but loved it so much 

Keep writing 
Thank you so much Rosi for pm  and shifra for another lovely  update 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
rosinagoor thumbnail
Shifu Baby
It's a Awesome update As usual I loved it πŸ‘
Ram didn't leave Priya till she agreed for a Dinner, i love that scene.
Ram & his Granny scenes are Beautiful
Priya & Cam scenes are lovely 
Kate take care Priya well
When Ram seen Kate only come to his house, he disappointed 
He called Priya & told i expected you with Kate 
For Ram, Priya come to his house, that scenes very beautiful 
I love Priya scenes, specailly before she operate, she gone to the patient & give flowers.
Oops...Ram Priya dinner date not happened
But Ram understand Priya well
I love both their messages very much 
"you made a foodie boy starve today woman"
"I am really so Sorry Ram, shall I feed you today?" 
I loved this update πŸ˜Š
Can't wait , Continue ASAP 

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice... awesome... pls continue soon