An Awesome Finale

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Man today's episode was just too good! A fit ending for an awesome show.

First the face-off in the building. Yudh wasn't sure what to say to get Ajju to give up his revenge.

Rishi does a smart move by saving the evidence and taking it with him before going.

Then Anand saves his son and even though he's hurt he still does the right thing by pretending not to be hurt.

Rishi reaches the building and somehow he and Dabra communicate the issue. Dabra pretends to leave and then comes back quietly to save the day when it's needed.

And then the master stroke by Yudh! He acts like he can see the Joker again and reveals the truth! Yes! Ajju is confused! But now he has gone too far and that's why he goes ahead with everything.

Smart move number (who knows what)! Dabra shoots the nurse on time saving Rishi once again. You could see the fear written on Rishi's face and then the acceptance that everything was over.

Oh god! Taruni gets shot and that's who Yudh jumped for. He jumped to save her from falling off the building. A well shot sequence of Ajju running to kill Yudh as Taruni tries to save herself and Yudh hides to attack Ajju from behind. I liked the action. It was quite more realistic though it was done in slow mo. I just wished they hadn't done that. It would have been more fun to watch if it wasn't done in slow mo.

Taruni falling into a pool of water. That was totally unexpected. I expected if she did fall then it would be to her death. And then the final move by Yudh to kill Ajju by bashing his head in.

And finally the last shot of Yudh fighting his illness and managing to grab onto Taruni's hand. Though I wish they had shown a bit more on Rishi as well.

Still I loved the show and now I will miss it a lot. Great job to the entire team for such a thoughtful, creative, active, and well-executed show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I would comment on the entire show as such.
Yudh has been a marvelous adventure with the right amount of all ingredients: Action, emotions, suspense, smart detective work, camaraderie, family, etc. With brilliant actors and a great story, Yudh has definitely created a positive mark. Hopefully more shows will follow this pattern. 
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow what an episode, it was breathtaking.

When Taruni fell I thought oh no that's it she is dead. I loved the last scene like u said where Yudh was fighting his illness whilst trying to save Taruni.

I did not like where is ended though, I mean we have no idea if Taruni was saved or not, I want to know if she did 😡

This is making me think there might be season 2 to Yudh, I hope there is. We don't even know what happened to Mona, Nikhil and that police officer. I also wanted to see some happy family moments in the end. There better be another season, this has been one of the best shows I have seen in a long time.

Superb show, loved every bit of it 👏

I am going to miss this show, actually I am already missing it, why do good things have to come to an end 😭 😭 .

oh well I have a tivo box, so I have got all the episodes recorded on it, so I will be watching it over and over again.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
An episode wise it might be good but as final episode its not at all good...at least for me...maximum part is not cleared...i expected much...😔
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somehow i feel they made a documentary film rather a serial...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

This is making me think there might be season 2 to Yudh, I hope there is. We don't even know what happened to Mona, Nikhil and that police officer. I also wanted to see some happy family moments in the end. There better be another season, this has been one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. It truly is one of the best shows in a long time. But I highly doubt they would have a second season. Who knows if they could ever bring all these actors together again.

Superb show, loved every bit of it 👏

I am going to miss this show, actually I am already missing it, why do good things have to come to an end 😭 😭 . I'm missing it as well. I just realized that come Monday I won't be searching for Yudh video updates anymore. 😭

oh well I have a tivo box, so I have got all the episodes recorded on it, so I will be watching it over and over again. And I have Setindia's YT page. I'll watch it over and over again from there. 😆

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
So who thinks that Taruni got saved. I am very confused 😕 although it doesn't take much to confuse me 😆 .

@ KhotaSikaShreya: The reason I am thinking there maybe season 2 is because of the way the show finished, I mean they could have shown us that Yudh saved Taruni or that he was unable to save her and that she died. I don't like these type of endings, it's left me hanging in the middle of nowhere 😆 .

Your as mad as me, guess when my family call me pagal for watching the entire show over and over again I can proudly say that I am not the only pagal 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

So who thinks that Taruni got saved. I am very confused 😕 although it doesn't take much to confuse me 😆 . I think she was saved because their hands met in the last shot.

@ KhotaSikaShreya: The reason I am thinking there maybe season 2 is because of the way the show finished, I mean they could have shown us that Yudh saved Taruni or that he was unable to save her and that she died. I don't like these type of endings, it's left me hanging in the middle of nowhere 😆 . I don't either, but I think it was a master stroke leaving the finale to the viewer's imagination like that.

Your as mad as me, guess when my family call me pagal for watching the entire show over and over again I can proudly say that I am not the only pagal 😆 My parents watched the show and they liked it so I'm not the only pagal in my house. 😆

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

i meant they will call me pagal if i kept watching it over and over again lol.
guess your right, master stroke to keep us hanging .

I am still hoping for season 2 (I know it's wishful thinking 😆 ).

I am missing da show 😭
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How come they never showed what happened to Mona?