An Awesome Finale - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Cshafkat

How come they never showed what happened to Mona?

I was wondering the same and also they did not show what happened to the police officer and Nikhil. I cant help but think that there will be season 2 to the show.
Ok I just had a 6 hour marathon of the past 2 weeks episodes πŸ˜† and leading up to today's finale I must say it was one damn awesome show πŸ‘, and I'll really miss it along with it's brilliant cast. But that said I was disappointed with the way they ended it πŸ˜’. It's great that they showed Yudh fighting over his illness to save Taruni but there is no closure as to what happened to the other characters, especially Mona. So the ending does feel incomplete but the series as a whole was nothing short of spectacular and kudos to the whole team for that πŸ‘πŸΌ
I a disappointed with the end. I refuse to believe that the lawyer Ajaaatshatru didn't investigate all the way through. 
Ok I can believe that Ajju didn't know that Sanjay was a drug addict but come on the shoot out had already happened when Amitabh arrived. Fine he was a little kid but that's what investigation is for. You just don't make a plan of taking 100 lives over a night, Ajju.πŸ€”

it was a breadth taking episode but what happened to anand?
@tvdekha Yes. I really thought there will be some other person who had planted this hatred into Ajju. So the minister was just simply a corrupt minister. What was the naxal angle for?
@mandyg Loads of questions were left unanswered. As for Anand, only Ajju or proof that Ajju was responsible for the murders can save him. The last shot of his, his expression was like he couldn't take it anymore and accepted defeat. He cannot do anything more. 
Ya it was n awesome finale bbut i have mixed feeling abt ending m happy to c bachchan fighting at this age n his way of handling AJ by faking his hallucinations but m sad coz i wanted a bit of Ajjus backstory/ his method of destroying Yudh at least a hint.

Last time i had mixed feelings was when i saw ghanchakkar movie n yet i liked it 😳
a gripping episode. watching AB in action brought back memories of his yesteryears movies beating the bad guys in those  

but a strange way to endπŸ˜•
the episode was fab and so was show!!!!!
i will miss watching YUDH. Back to the boring saas bahu dramasπŸ˜†
Awesome last episode!! πŸ‘ I was cheering when yudh was overpowering ajju. Not a shred of sympathy for him. He was a lost case of a psycho. I agree with mnr123 that there should have been a back story for ajju. A five year old cannot connect the dots to this limit and act this way. But I loved all the action shown yesterday. As for the last scene, in my opinion it was symbolic. Yudh saving taruni and fighting the devil named Huntington all together was a treat to watch. I loved how they shot amitabh's action scenes. Isn't it what we remember him the most for. I loved how he was so raged at ajju after he threw taruni down that he just picked up a brick and kept smashing it in his head/face (as if he is trying to knock some sense into him,literally). Isn't it what we all wanted to do when he was ordering that massacre to rishi?? That was a total devil deed. Pure devil.
For the rest of it I think it was symbolic that everything was fine because rishi had a lot of hard evidence. I think they had to show Anand being arrested because if choudhry was alive he would have saved him, he kind of understood the most of the game, since he was dead so police had to come to arrest him as a runaway prisnor. They did not show but he probably(as much as I hate to use this word) was saved because of the evidence that rishi got.
Anyways, an amazing show is over leaving us starving for more. I feel like there is nothing else to watch anymore. Yudh is over, Mahabharat is over. Seems like everyone is at peace. 😳
One more thing, a very happy Independence Day to all my "YUDH FAMILY".Edited by monikameghan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Mahima-

the episode was fab and so was show!!!!!
i will miss watching YUDH. Back to the boring saas bahu dramasπŸ˜†

i was thinking the same, back to saas bahu drama where one person says something and they have to show every single characters reaction to it πŸ˜† .

I loved Yudh and I am missing it now 😭 😭 . I want season 2