An Awesome Finale - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
The finale was gripping but it ended abruptly.
And in a blink, it was gone. That's probably how most of us felt. We will miss you, Yudh. Arguably one of the finest Indian TV shows ever made. 
Edited by ClearBlueSky - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ClearBlueSky

The finale was gripping but it ended abruptly.
And in a blink, it was gone. That's probably how most of us felt. We will miss you, Yudh. Arguably one of the finest Indian TV show ever made.

Yes Iit definitely was one of the best indian tv show ever made and the casting was done brilliantly. Will keep an eye out for Rishi and Taruni, liked their acting. What can I say about Mr BBach change, he truly is a living legend πŸ‘
@Shwets : With all the questions left unanswered do you think they will come back with season 2? I doubt it. TRPs weren't good at all :(
@tvdekha I think this show never looked at TRPs. This show was for pride. Pride for AB to step into the television drama, pride for viewers to watch a show like Yudh on TV or Online, pride for Sony to air such a show. Even 24 didn't fair really well, but I think they are coming with season 2. So I wouldn't mind watching Yudh season 2. But I feel the odds are very low. 
Bringing back all the characters would be extremely difficult. Another problem is they haven't ended the story of season 1. So if they are coming back, they have to continue to the story and if there is a huge gap in between, then the impact will be missing. 

I think another weeks' episode would have been great to give a fitting climax for an almost perfect show.
@Shwets : agreed. 
I have at least 10 question to which I need answersπŸ˜†
Thank AKFP that 24 will come back. πŸ˜ƒ
Have you wandered in Laut aao Trisha show btw? Is it as good as Yudh?
@tvdekha
Yeah, hoping for 24-2 soon..πŸ˜†
Nope..I don't watch many shows. Haven't watched Laut ao trisha. Finite series always interests me. Sadly there are very few. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@tvdekha
Yeah, hoping for 24-2 soon..πŸ˜†
Nope..I don't watch many shows. Haven't watched Laut ao trisha. Finite series always interests me. Sadly there are very few. 
Indeed.
 I hoped for second season for all YRF shows, sadly that never happened. Oh well.
Nice meeting you. See you around when another finite series comes our way πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tvdekha.

Indeed.
 I hoped for second season for all YRF shows, sadly that never happened. Oh well.
Nice meeting you. See you around when another finite series comes our way πŸ˜ƒ

Nice meeting you too..😊 I watched only Rishta.Com of YRF shows and simply loved it. Good shows never come back..I have very less hopes of Yudh coming back for another season.