Rati Pandey's Birthday thread preparation. NOTE: P6 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
yap rght said sur ... wardhuuu if u need any help plz do ask our help nd sure ll help u [>D<]
NOTE
Ok guys ... i changed it.  There is no limit for siggys or avis.  So send in your work as soon as possible.
Originally posted by ..Cinderella...

<font color="#ff0000">NOTE</font>
Ok guys ... i changed it. There is no limit for siggys or avis. So send in your work as soon as possible.
aww wardhuu love uuu 🤗
Ok, i am done with the tags.  Can't take more tags afterwards as its a difficult job.  Now whoever wants to wish ... they can wish on the thread only.
okyz 😉 u got my msg na wardhuu
I did editing first time for Rati's birth day . it's not that good in comparison with all of you experts.
sumit ke birthday par my daughter made vm  on inshi for me and saummya made saggie of pic selected by me. this time I myself learn to upload on imagur and editing . itana edit karane kilye kita time gaya . my god. Hat's of to all of you who make nice editing 

Wow.. Rati's Birthday Preparation thread... it means we gonna celebrate her birthday ..dats gr8 ðŸ¥³... but but i m too late to send my wishes...waise bhi i really don't know how to make siggies/vm/other creations🤔... no probs i m gonna b active and celebrate her birthday ðŸ¥³.. i m little excited coz its my first time... waiting for the thread... nd HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RATI IN ADVANCE🥳
started preparing thread guys??
and once again i want to give a BIG ðŸ¤— to everyone who send so many good gifts to her on her birthday ðŸ˜Š
eagerly waiting for bday thread and segment