Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb..
I just loved it !! Keep continue..Its super duper nice .
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...
plzz continue soonnn
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb!
please doo continue!!
Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey u should continue it...as what happen to raman suddenly..
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thnkeww everyone for your likes and comments...m glad you liked it.

Ican't reply everyone personally as they dont allow to make more than 20 posts in a day but thnxx for your appreciation. So here is the second part for you.

Pls tell me how it is or if i should continue or not.😳 Edited by ankitasidana - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
chapter 2

At 10 in the morning, Raman gets up due to direct sunlight on his face. He opens his eyes to see himself hugging Ishita sleeping peacefully lying with him naked on the bed. He is shocked. Then he sees his and her clothes on the floor and realizes what all happened. But how is this possible?

He tries to remember if he realy did something. Then it occurs to him that he sat in the car the day before and ordered driver to head home. Though he didn't want to show but couldn't help himself when fresh tears again welled up in his eyes. He saw a bar and asked driver to stop the car.

Just as he was going to have his drink, he remembered Ishita stopping him from drinking. He left the bottle there only and headed back to his car but mere thought of Ishita made him restless. It was all happening bcoz of her and still I have to follow what that madrasan says..damm itt.

He cursed himself and asked God why always with him. What enimosity U have with me...u always put me in such a situation. Why???

I luv that damn woman..is it my fault? She has given me hopes in life-hopes of , full of joy. Infact i was just breathing. It was she who made me live life again. But today?? Bcoz of her...No not bcoz of her but bcos of me only. Yes Raman its all your own fault or maybe the one to be blamed is your destiny who always plays cruel jokes on you.

Sitting in the car when he remembers his life after his first and second marriage-he couldn't help but chuckle.

From his first marriage, he expected love but he got fight. He started his second marriage from fight and today he is feeling loved. What an irony of life.

And cherry on the cake is that this love is not alone. It has so many problems to face that he fears if it is lost again. They say love at teenage is full of worries and fears since you need to hide it from people. But who could have thought that a husband wife could fear to express love to each other.

Well thats what life has always done with him. He must be used to all this by now.

Thinking about the lessons life has given him till date and what it has in store for his future, he cries out loudly as he lays down on the back seat of the car.

Driver asks him if he is ok but unable to reply, he feels his eyes shut. He has some unclear scenarios of him arriving home, entering his room and even having a piercing needle on his back whilst he was crying.

Then he remembers what he should have not done...the lady lying beside him didn't think twice before surrendring herself to him that too in such a state when he was not even in his senses. They have not even talked properly about their love and he forced her into all this. He was angry at himself.

He knows he loves her. She is his wife afterall but he was here to talk about something else yesterday. He wanted to tell her about..how will he. How will he say all this to her. That too after all this what happened. No he cant say all this. But does he have any choices.

Raman what have you done. How is it possible. You very well knew you two can't be together then how could you hurt her. How will she feel. You are doing all stuff with her at night and in morning you're gonna ask her to stay away from you.

But I will have to do it. God always create such situations for me that I have to hurt the person whom i luv the most. I m srry Ishita..I can't live without you but I can't live with you even. I will have to tell you all this.

Thinking about his seperation from Ishita brings fresh tears in his eyes. Ishita wakes up as a drop of his tear falls on her face. She feels sad for him and gently wipes the tears off his face.."what happened Raman? You seem upset since yesterday. Is there anything which is disturbing you? You can share with me." she asks with lot of love and care in her voice.

Seeing her so calm and caring makes him feel all the more guilty of what he is going to say her. He just stares at her as she checks his fever by placing her hand on his forehead. He immediately jerks it aside. "Leave me" he shouts making her shiver in fear.

She suddenly remembers the state she is in and covers herself with the blanket away from him wondering if he even remembers about last night. Murugan why is this man so confusing. Please help me God.

He gets up from the bed and takes out his clothes from the cupboard. He rushes to bathroom ignoring her call 'Raman..what is happ...' she stops midway as she sees him enter. Maybe he is bit upset now also. Will talk once he comes outside.

By the time he enters the room, she is ready with her saree and makeup. She again calls him " you need something?" He ignores her and goes to living room ordering Neelu to bring him a cup of tea.

What the hell is wrong with this woman. The more I m trying to ignore her, closer she is coming to me. No, I cant handle it anymore. I'll have to show her that m not dependent on her. I can't give her false hopes again and again only to break them.

Ishita on the other hand was combing her hair thinking about him with a blush on her face. So Ravan Kumar loves me. Hmm..I knw..a person always speak truths in his most vulnerable state. Thats why only he is not facing me now. After all our mr kharus kumar will never accept it in front of me naa..i knw you very well for it Mr. RKB. Bur not now. Till yesterday you didn't accept, ur was ok with me. But after last night...m not gonna leave you if you chose to ignore me like this shole day. This is not done. How can you ignore me after all this. I won't let you Raman.

Determined to make him confess today, she enters living room only to hear the door bell. "Hey Neel..come inside...you here at this hour?" she asks as she sees him a little tensed. "Is everything ok?"

Neel walks to Raman who is sitting on the sofa and handles him an envelope. "The papers are ready bhai."

"You people..what to do with you. Neel..he is not well..having high fever since yesterday and today you are coming with sone official Papers. Can't these wait for sometime. What was the need to bring them now only."

"Its ok..I only asked him for it..I needed these..."she cut him short. "Raman you need to do work in such a situation also. No m not gonna let you do all this." she takes them from his hands and goes to keep them on the table. "Breakfast will be ready in 5 min. You people sit. I'll just bring it..."

" Ishita...These are the Divorce papers."
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shocking...but beautiful. plz update soon. cant w8
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: titlee90

shocking...but beautiful. plz update soon. cant w8

yupp..will update soon..thnks you liked it😊
404_NotFound thumbnail