Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
part-3

Thudd...the plate dropped from her hands and broke into pieces making noises in the pin drop silence of the room. All stood up from their places and looked astonishingly at Raman not able to believe what they just heard. Tears welled up in Ishita's eyes wondering what cruel game is life going to play with her now.

"Raman...whats dis nonsense. Are you out of your mind? Asked Mr. Bhalla angrily. "Papa pls...I've told you what I wanted to tell. M not answerable to anyone present here." replied back Raman. "But beta..divorce..why are you saying all this. What happened? Tell me. Matter can be solved." Raman cuts her short,"Enough Maa..I don't wanna solve any matter. I came here to inform you all about it. It's my life and I know what I am doing. I want divorce from Ishita-thats final. And I don't want any questions from anyone now."

He barges into his room saying his final words leaving behind shocked faces. "hnn..I knew it. This was bound to happen one day. Maa..it was you only na..My Ishita My bahu. Now see, your this Ishita only is going to spoil the life of your son once again. Now what will you do haan." Simmi said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Just shutup Simmi. Is this the time to talk like this. There is a big problem in the house and you are creating a drama." Toshiji scolded her.

"Drama has already been created. And talking about problem..when problem herself is standing here, what else can you expect? Problems will be solved only when she will be out of this house na. M glad the day is not far though." replied Simmi with a smirk.

"Simmi Di pls..stop all this. Are you out of your mind?" Romi tried to stop her and then reaization hit him. "One minute..why are you so happy? Do you know why bhai is doing this? Tell me.." "Oye Simmi..tell us right now whatever you know" ordered Mr. bhalla.

"How will I know papaji. If he didn't tell you people..why will hw tell me? But I am sure, he must have seen her true face and realised that she is not fit for our family. You know truth can never hide for long." Saying so, she takes Ananya in her arms and retires to her room.

Toshiji sits down on the sofa taking her face in her hands and starts crying "Hey Mata Rani..why with my son always. After so many years he finally got his family. He was happy. Then why you did all this. You can give whatever punishment you want to give, to me. But please, leave my son."

"Toshiji..everything will be alright. Don wrry We'll talk to him. Let his anger reduce first." Bhalla ji consoles her.

"Bhabhi..you don't take tension. Nothing will happen. Bhai must have said it like this only. He must not have meant all this." Romi tries to comfort his Bhabhi only to find her in a deadly state standing there."Bhabhi..Bhabhi are you listening."

Ishita stood rooted to the ground on that place where she was. Her hands were still in the same position as were when plate had fallen from her hands. The last words she remembered hearing were of divorce papers. Many other voices entered her ears after that but her mind couldn't register those words. Her vision was blurred due to tears welled up in her eyes. She stood there like a statue..trying to believe what she heard 15 minutes back.

Ishita...Ishita..Toshiji shook her body and her trance was broken."huh?" she asked. what?

"Dont worry puttar..nothing of such sort will happen. I will talk to Raman. He can't do like this. I'll scold him even slap him if required but will not let anything of such sort happen in my house."

Ishita keeps a reassuring hand on her shoulders and heads towards her room. Toshiji tries to say something and follow her but Mr. Bhalla stops her from behind gesturing her to let it be.

The distance from living room to her room seems very long to Ishita today. She remembers her marriage..Raman putting sindoor in her maang, mangalsootra, their pheres, their fights, Raman helping her Amma, being the perfect son-in-law, his gifts like toothbrush, set, saree, card...his gestures of care and protection. She remembers their funny moments spent together...him helping her always. Then she remembers her last night...she felt herself naked infront of him. She remembered him confessing his love..her reply to him and even the promise she made to wait for him for the lifetime. 'God took my words so seriously this time..He is going to make me wait for lifetime only.' She chuckled only to find fresh tears in her eyes. Wiping away them, she entered their room.

He was standing with his face towards the window with his arms crossed. She could see his back and again the view became unclear as tears found their way in those eyes. she didn't want to call him. Why should she? It should be he, the one, who should call and talk to me.

scroll down for next part😃
ankita_sidana thumbnail
part-4

He had realised when she entered the room. He didn't want to move back and see her as it will show her that he was crying. He was expecting a few questions from her but was shocked when he realised that she just came and sat on the bed. "Was she really expecting this from him one day? Doesn't it matter to her? Or is she really happy with all this. It's he only who is getting affected like this. Not her? She doesn't even consider this relation worthy of asking a question from me? Maybe..It's ok Ishita, you'll soon be free of all this. Then you'll be able to live your life on your terms." He thought to himself.

"Aa..the papers are ready. We need to go to court. I have got this early date on a special request. I hope you'll be there on time." He told her looking everywhere but her eyes while she was sitting on the bad with her arms on her sides supporting her weight.

This was the next shock for her. This man, he had the guts to bring divorce papers and now asking her to be in the court on time..that too without telling her the reason. Fyn..even she doesn't want to know. If he is happy like this only then I'll surely give him his happiness and freedom. I wont ask even a single question from him. He will tell only if he wants to himself. She won't demand any explanations now. Aterall why should see. But the thing which hated her the most was that he is doing all this after last night..after using her? after doing..no Ishita..its a bad dream-forget about it.

"I'll be there on time" she replied turning her face away from him. This woman?? Is she really so unaffected with this seperation that she doesn't even want to know the reason behind it. It was he only who was being a fool loving her. Even what happened last night doesn't affect her. She had no feelings then why she slept with me. Ok I was not in my senses completely but she was. If she doesn't even consider me worthy of asking such a simple question then how come she didn't mind seeing naked by me.

Was it just the heat of moment and not love? their hearts asked each other but none got any response. He left the room taking his coat and car keys.

Both arrived at court in their cars. "Bhai..you can still think about it." Pathak tried to talk to him. "It's decided.." came Raman's quick and short reply. The two entered the JUdge's office together and sat on their chairs.

"So..your marriage was an agreement and you want to break this agreement now. You two got together for the custody of your daughter Ruhi. What do you think will child do now? Suffering from the divorce of her second parents." asked judge.

"It will not be much problem as she'll not come to know about it. We are neighbours only...living in the opposite appartments, so she can be anywhere she feels like. Moreover, we both love our daughter enough to peretend normal in front of her. As she'll grow up, she'll realise her importance in ours and our importance in her life. But the same doesn't apply to us." Raman replied and Ishita stared at him with blank expressions on her face trying to gulp down the facts of her life that she was coming across today.

"Ok..We can't force someone into a relation but on a personal note..i'll still say that you must rethink about it." said the wise judge. "Anyways next hearing is after two days. Till then try to sort out the differences if you can. Good luck." saying so he left his chair.

"Pathak..I want this case to be over in next hearing. I can't afford to come here everyday." she heard him say while enetering his car. She shook her head in shock and went to her car. His eyes went to her car and he saw her driving away blankly.

Ishita thought where to go now. Why the life of a girl is so difficult. She has to leave her house which is hers from childhood for the sake of a man. They say now your home is that one only where your husband lives. But one day if your husband also leaves you, then what? Which home is your own and which one is not? Some say girls have two homes. Both are her own only. But today, she, being a girl, is in position where she doesn't know which one to go? Amma..how will she face her. What reason will she give her when she herself doesn't know why all this is happeneing? She doesn't even have the right to know about her own life. Why? Why with her?

"No..she wont go at his place..not in his room. Afterall, she also has some self respect. She is not a toy whom he can play with whenever he feels like. When he needed Ruhi custody, he married her and now when he knows, she is safe with him, he can leave her. He can do whatever he feels like but she wont stay with him now."

They park their cars in the society and meet each other below the building, the place where they met for the first time. See the irony of life, even at that time, they knew their thoughts would never match. Still, they wanted to give it a try.

As they reach their home/s, he sees her entering his amma's and understands that she wants to be there. He enters his house, only to be bombarded by questions avoiding which, he enters his room and shuts the door behind him. Sitting down on the floor with his face between his palms, he starts crying bitterly...lost in the world where he remembers how he admitted his love for Ishita in front of Mihir the other day and went to mall to bring a gift for her along with the love confession.

Everything was perfect until he saw and heard something which changed the course of his life...

To be continued...😳
ankita_sidana thumbnail
so..hows it?
pls tell me..w8ng for ur feedback and comments😊
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: florine_20

Argh is it that adi and. Shagun again. Nice update

thnkss😃
noo...not them..i think that torture is enough in the show😳
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Mr and mrs RKB and their egos. Never will they take the lead in speaking out things. Eager to know the reason behind ramans decision continue soon
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant really feel bad for them can't wait for the next part
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice but what happened to raman ? Why is he behaving like this ?
felciya thumbnail
Interesting update. Waiting for your next update. Thankx for the pm.
shivaniaroraji thumbnail
nice story
plz pm me when when u update next
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur story is like riddle i can;t figure out the reason behind divorce wanna know