Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
part-5

Raman sees Ishita at the mall. Are what is Madarasan doing here? He wondered and moved towards her. But his steps came to a halt when he saw she was not alone. She was talking to a man.

The smile on her face told him that she knew him very well. But where has he seen him? The face is not unfamiliar to him. I have seen this man somewhere. He tried to remember and then realization struck him. He is Subbu-Ishita's...He didn't want to complete. No, he is not related to Ishita. He clenched his fist in anger.

Moreover, what is he doing here with my wife. He might be disturbing her. I must help her. Thinking he goes to her but suddenly, he hears something which shakes his life.

"Ishita I m sorry..pls come back to me. I love you and I know you also love me. Even after lot of differences between us, our hearts still beat for each other. I know you long for me and I also want you back in my life. Ishu, sometimes, we are not able to realise that we are hurting our own ones but it doesn't mean that we can't be forgiven. We hurt the one we love." He hold her hands. Raman becomes shocked and stands there rooted to the ground. "Ishu..we had always promised to be there for each other. Whatever the situation maybe. Ishu..wont you forgive your love.Come on jaan. We are one..meant for each other. We had always dreamt of our life you remember. We'll do this we'll do that. The time has come that we fulfil all the wishes of our wishlist."

Raman saw him saying all this still holding his wife's hands. Then he shifted his gaze to her. He wanted to know what she will reply. Somewhere in his heart, he wanted her to shut his mouth but he was not sure. What if she still loves him. He was going to tell her today about his love but he had to see someone else proposing his love to his wife. He saw..she was having tears in her eyes. Why was she not jerking his hand away? He thought. She was about to say something when her cell rang. There was an emergency in clinic..so without replying to Subbu, she ran from there wiping the tears off her face and promising to meet him soon. 'Wasn't it necessary for her to answer him back right now. Why meet again? What was the need. Or is it she also wants to be with him. No Raman, its not possible. She might not love you but she loves Ruhi more than anything. She wont leave me for anything. Atleast she will be there for Ruhi's sake.' He assured himself.

But he wanted to give this Subbu a lesson. How dare he..how can he talk to his wife like this. How can he hold her hands. When she was in need, he left her. Called her barren and left her alone to be with herself. Now, he is coming to her. If he really loved her, why did he leave her in the middle of such a situation. Thinking, he must get the answers of questions for her, he went to him. He had his back towards Raman, unaware what was waiting for him.

"Hey you!! Listen..." He called him loudly. "Yes.." he turned behind and was shocked to see Husband of Ishita standing there. oh..did he hear what I told her just now. Anyways. "Yes..what do you want?" he asked

Raman grabbed his shirt from his collor. "How dare you bas***d. Who gave you the right to talk like this with my wife. Who the hell are you. You left her when she needed you the most and now running behind her." Subbu captures his hands and takes them off his collor and gestures him to keep them to himself only and stands there with his hands crossed. "Look..Let me make one thing clear to you. You have said much today. But don't ever think of speaking such words to my wife again. It's a warning. Next tym, even if you cross her path by mistake, you will not be able to walk properly in your life." saying so, he turns away leaving him.Subbu has a smirk on his face.

"Look Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla.." he called him. Raman turned again to face him. "I know you are her husband. But she is my GirlFriend first and your Wife afterwards. Who the hell you are to stop me when your wife has no problem in talikng to and meeting me." Raman looks at him questioningly.

"Yess..She has been meeting me since last week everyday. What I told her today was the pouring of my heart. And what is problem with you when she is taking care of your daughter very well." This comes as a next shock for Raman. ishita meets him daily and she never mentioned about it to him. Subbu, on the other hand, continued with a smirk on his face.

"Raman..I and Ishu have been in realtion for 12 years long. Do you think you know everything about her when you are not even 12 months old in her life. Not at all Mr. She is just the mother of your child. And how much can a person know about a babysitter. Ok if you live in the same house and room..you acn be friends. But to what extent can you know a friend. A friend can't be a lover na and Ishu's lover is me 'Subryamanyam' and not her husband'Raman Kumar Bhalla' That's the difference between you and me Mr. C.E.O. Ishu's name is attached to your name but her fate is attached to my fate. Even after 5 years of sepration, she is comfortable with me holding her hands but not with you even after 5 months of marriage. She is living with you just because she loves Ruhi. And thats not a very different thing. Take her to an orphanage and she will be ready to adopt and love 20 kids in the same way-just like Ruhi..you know. She married you at that time because she was under pressure-her mom wanted her to get married, she wanted to adopt a kid, and she was feeling guilty because of giving Ruhi to shagun. Thats it. There is nothing like relation between you two..I know. Infact nothing at all. Except for some fake drama in front of Ruhi, you both even talk to each other properly. She doesn't love you Raman. She never can bcoz she is still not over with me. she is in you home just because she can't see any kid getting hurt. She can't bear a child crying. That's the only reason. If you think, she has some feelings, then you are a fool. Mr. Bhalla yes you are."

"Just shut up..ok. Stop with your crap right now. She is my wife. Mind it."

"Yes..on paper. she is..I agree but not on bed. Not in true sense. You people don't complete each other which is the basis of a marriage. The fact is that she doesn't even want to live with you. Infact, we both want to be together. I am trying to make her agree for divorce for so many days but she is not listening to me. she feels that she can't cheat Ruhi. So, she is delaying all this. Had Ruhi not been there in the picture, I wouldn't have even allowed her to stay in that house for a second. She has asked me to wait for some time till she grows up a little. Then we can be together." Subbu told him. "Anyways..Gotta go..you take care of yourself and your child. And also of my Ishu. You know, I have kept my property safe at your home but will surely get it back one day. Some people are destined to be together and they have to meet one day Raman. However hard you may try, you can't seperate them just there can be delay in their union." Saying so he left the place leaving behind a shocked Raman.

Raman stood there, as if the life had stopped for him, he wasn't able to move, he wasn't able to speak, he wasn't able to cry even. Ishita wanted to go back to him one day-this man..when Ruhi grows up. She can't love him. Never-ever in her lifetime and here he was planning to-to talk to her about it. Obviously Raman, you must have thought about it earlier only. Why on the Earth will she love you? What have you given her worth loving. She loves Ruhi only and that love, she can have for any kid in the world. He has flashback of their marriage, how they were always fighting. The deal they made. Their talk in the coffee-shop. And how they hated each other. Yes, thats the reality. Even if, they don't hate each other now, since at that time they didn't know each other, but it doesn't mean they can be in love. Ofcourse not, when she si in love with someone else.It can't be possible. Damn, what a gem that woman is. She is not going to her love just out of her love and guilt for Ruhi. She can sacrifice her love for it.

But what about their love. Will it end even before starting only. Will he never get his love in life. But he can't force her into a relation na. How can he. He has no right. If this is what she wants, let it be. I won't tell her about my feelings and make her feel guilty for one more mistake which she has not done. Raman decided and with teary eyes and ordered the driver to drive home. He stopped at bar and came outside without drink. That was the last thing he remembered clearly about that day.

Flashback Ends...

Why Ishita..why do you still love him. You only told me na that he is out of your system then why you met him again that too without informing me. I luv you Ishita..I love you. But I know you can't be happy with a forced relation. You have the right to live life on your own-with your own will. If your happiness lies with Subbu, I won't let you be away from her. That's why I am going to give you divorce. It's good that you didn't ask me the reason. What will I answer to you. I can't tell you the truth. I know you will never agree if I ask you to go and marry him and leave me. But even then, I wanted you to atleast ask me. But you know what, Subbu is right. M just ruhi's father for you. Nothing else.

okk. let it be. Wish a loving life ahead Ishita. It's high time, we get seperated from each other. Raman tries to wipe the stream of tears on his face and console himself. You are doin all this just because you love him Raman. you can't be selfish. And don't worry, she'll be happy.

pls leave your comments of liking as well as disliking๐Ÿ˜Š
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww poor raman plz dont seperate them... Make ishita confess her love to raman... So tht the misunderstanding which takes place in raman head can b removed...
paaru28 thumbnail
Superb...It was very emotional... Poor raman... Jldi sb kch sort karo inke beech me. Dnt let d divorse happen.๐Ÿ˜Š
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm so subbu was a reason nice update
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bloody subbu what nonsense he saying. Guess he lied to Raman. He would have ask ishu. Next part pls today i want. cant wait. Pls pm !!
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
emotional part and poor raman ๐Ÿ˜ญ
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope the misunderstanding get cleared soon...
waiting for next update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats really emotional..hate subbu
Pls dont separate ishra...wish raman n ishu realise in time that they r meant for eachother and reply to subbus evil plan..
Thanks for the pm
Edited by _Dipsi_ - 9 years ago
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please end the MU now. They need to knw
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NYC.grrr!subbu audacity of that man to talk like that with raman.His property.really?I want ishu to show him his place in front of raman.Plz clear mu.Don't drag it long.U know we don't like ishra seperated.Pls show emotional confrontation between ishra where raman shows how miderable he is n ishu ending his miserability.haiii!that wud be so romantic.