Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww...poor Raman 😭
Hope Ishita will clear all the MUs between them and will show Subbu his real place.
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice. Subbu argh. Cant he stop talking shit. I guess he lied to raman
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...nice one...pls do continue...i want to see their reunion!!!!😳 n ya thanx fr pm😊
felciya thumbnail
Awesome. Oh this is the reason behind the divorce drama. they can speak face to face n clear the mu but these two are egoistic so next will be seperation? Nooo...
PreruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the PM hun, loved all the parts till now 👍🏼 Do continue soon and PM me 
SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its AMAZINNNGGG
But Plz... Don't Separate Them 😭
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey folk...thnks once again for your likes and commentss..back with a new part and no so late this time i guess

well it's about Ishu's pov and filler of what the story is like...i hav tried to make it as minimal as possible...so pls comment on it

i knw it may not turn out as expected but next update will be ishra romance and confession..ruhi promise..So pls bear with it

And you can even bash at me but pls tell how it is
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
part 6

Ishita on the other hand barges into her room directly leaving behind Mr. and Mrs. Iyyer unanswered and in a shock state. She latches the door, goes to the window and starts crying uncontrollably. She was not able to understand what was happening. She got fkashbacks of the night spent with Raman. And then his words These are Divorce Papers.

When he entered home yesterday in that state, she had no idea that this will be the outcome of his condition. Something happened..he was upset. She knew but that doesn't mean he will..he will talk of seperation.He wants Divorce. That too without telling her the reason. Who is he to decide about his as well as her..her life. Who gave him that right?

I can't even ask him the reason because I have no idea if he will find it necessary to explain her. To tell her. Whatif he says that I am not even worthy of being known the reason of my own divorce. No, I cant hear this from him. Its better I dont ask him. I cant listen him answer me back in this way. No..If he wants then he must tell me by himself only. I will never ask him. She wipes her face in a determined way.

The only problem is Ruhi. What will I say her..Her parents are going to seperate again. So small kid..god knows how much more she has to face. I wont tell her anything..it will be Raman only who will have to answer her. And she'll always remain my daughter..no matter what. I won't let anyone come between me and my child. Yes, she is my child. And M her maa.

Then suddenly she remembers her meet with Subbu yesterday. She got call from him "Ishita..can you pls come to Shoprex Mall pls."

"Why? What happened?" she was shocked to hear from Subbu after such long time. Why is he calling me. "Actually..M in Delhi..We were here for shopping. My son is not well. We don't know any doctor here. Can you pls come. Its really urgent." "Okk..i'll be there" she cut the call and cursed herself. But then she remembered Raman and Ruhi and a smile came on her face. she doesn't need to worry about other things anymore. She has her own life afterall. She picked her bag and rushed to mall to see the baby.

On reaching there, she found Subbu along with his mum were there. She was surprised to not see child's mother there. But she carried the baby in her arms. He was alright just some cold and cough. She gave him required medicines. Then, to her shock, SM left along with the baby leaving two of them behind.

Subbu asked her how life was. She replied with a smile on her face-Perfect, with my husband and daughter. "Ishu..m really sorry for whatever I did. You came here without even thinking twice. I really feel bad for you. I mean that was my mistake and I regret it. Pls forgive me." He requested her.

Ishita thought for a while, then thinking about the lovely present she is living today with her family, she forgave him. She had no hate for him now infact no feelings. Then he said something which came as a shock to her.

He talked ill about her relation with Raman. He asked her to divorce him and come back to her first love. He sais that he truly loved her and even forcefully caught her hands also. She tried her best to take her hands off from his grasp but he was using his full strenght to not let them go. It was when she got a call for emergency that she hurried away from that place saying that she will answer him afterwards. Only she knew, how she felt insecure and how afraid she was seeing him looking at her like this. She decided to tell everything to Raman when he comes home but before she could, her life was already shattered.

She remembered Subbu calling him whole night when she was nursing Raman. She didn't find it necessary to pick his call even as she was in her Raman's arm.

Her Raman-she wondered. Not less than 24 hrs before, she was so proud of having him as her husband but today he snatched the right of his being her husbamd from her. She cried out loudly. Why Raman. Why??

Subbu in his room was really happy. His plan was well working after all. It's just yesterday, he gave Raman his dose and today, they were in court. For divorce. Well that was what they wanted. That was what they planned.

Subbu's wife had left their home. Both son-mother duo used to torture her everyday to bring dowry as she belonged to a poor family. Unable to bear the tantrums, she left the house. Now the problem was to take care of the baby. He was a son so, was loved a lot by his father and grandmother. But he would cry any time, won't let them sleep. They were not able to handle him properly. Then Subbu remembered Ishita and her love for kids. Yess...it can be the right choice afterall, if she can marry any man for a kid..she can marry him also. The only problem is that she needs to be saperated from her husband. Then a little emotional blackmail and drama of regretting, and he will get a full time Ayya for his son.

They came to Delhi and tried to follow Raman. At the mall, they saw Raman buying gift for Ishita and then they made plan of calling Ishita and deliberately making a scene in front of him to show him that they were together.

"It's good that everything is going according to plan. Now just we need to sympathize with Mr & Mrs Iyyer for their daughters divorce and become their saviour by doing a favour of making you marry Ishu." SM said with a smirk on her face.

so hows it?

pms will be late as m using on mobile..so pls read it and tell me hete only how u find itEdited by ankitasidana - 9 years ago
kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good idea..continue soon and thanks 4 the pm.😊