Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ankitasidana

heyy prachii...hehe..
no mood of spoling trip by taking apshagun along
Adi...well...will think of something with him...
will update sooner this tym sweety

u have too update soon
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

The following101member(s) liked the above post:

<font>bert,nimmi26,mathur.vanu,lovetwilight,mdivyarayudu,Shantanu21895,pratibhah606,mukta08,amzz12,Deepuu12,Iloveishra,Garima...,jayashreeraju,Hsp.canada,pratikshaa100,archuzz,ishira_jaynt,ctamano,Sarru1994,resh.rose,cake_smash,mrsrakhra,smilesforever98,tintu,shiona12,remya1990,usaonly,Justmybarun,7350879,shut,fym23,sangeethbala,sparkleamina,Bhaktikapasi,pariyan,nauka87,tdto,shivaniaroraji,Akashii,priyavin,yhmmylife,qwerty012,naima.a,swathin,kasaf_ZGH,sruthirishi,coolgirl3,the_Rij,smilydear,malaxmi,Divi.C,rnarayan,IPKKND_Pyaar,sahibasharma,Divancraze,Ppramod,shifajoomun,Asha122,VENBA,Lata_ishra,-IshRaDivAn-,Krazzy4u786,luckylucky1,dhaakshu,Luvforever,MarriedLove,jc_2312,appuss,Ishrafanno1,PreruS,dark.lig8,felciya,PriyaCherry,Radhika03,SnigdhaGautam,JniISHRA83,SuryaNakshholic,SwatiBeanyBrown,poojaloveskajen,ALEHA2011,shruti-love,-Smiles-,rsk16,MeetPremeer,pari_goyal,exploringmyself,sparikh,aishu_divan,whitelily,disha93,Clara20,v_ani_patel,JUHI.HI,vampire12345678,daisydee425,Bruce_L,-Srishty-,sweetnoori,Nichuss,..AnushaGeet..,Nikki_Titli,</font>

<font>omg...you people wont believe, for the first time on this forum, something written by me has reached the likes of 100πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font>m so so happy right now...ghosh</font>
<font>Tere Liye is a story very very special for me. My most like, most loved. It is the one which gave me recognition in INDIA FORUMS. I cant tell in words what m feeling right now. This is like a never ending journey for me. 100+ pages, 100+ likes, about 30 parts...what else is there in store for me I dont know. But one thing is for sure, no other work of mine can replace it or even beat it I guess. These are some records which belong to just Tere Liye only. I really have tears of happiness in my eyes right now feeling so loved by all of you.</font>

<font>thnkew so so much to all those who have been the part of this beautiful journey with me. And thnks to those who are still bearing with me and this story. Pke nhi ab tak😳😳. thnks to all the likers also. Wish one day you will fin d it worthy of your comments. And thnks to silent readers. Its just because of the love and inspiration I got from everyone that it has come out to be this long. I have read some comments saying I m good writer. I dont know good or bad but I will just say that if I am writer, its just because of Tere liye only. This story made me a writer.</font>

<font>And i will keep on writing till you people stop me😊because I know whatever new I may post or update..sabki sui akkr isi pe tikti hai ki tere liye kab update hoga. Hehe...and when I write it naa seriously so many I deas come just like I had thought Goa romance pr pta nhi khaan se train romance aa gya out of blue.πŸ˜†Doosri stories me essa bhi nhi hota. ghosh bhot lamba ho gyaa i guess..i had so many feelings to write</font>

<font>in the end i would say a big thnkew and lovely huggies to all my friends which I got from this story. Luv u loads...and pls keep loving it. Thnkss😊😊😊</font>
<p></p>

Congo dear !!!
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa sure dear...
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Thnkku prachi
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssm122

Finally got time to catch up!
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!
Thank you πŸ˜›

Thnks dear...glad you found it worth readingg
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaru28

Wow great one yr.. Nd d train romance too... Dnt stop, want to c how adi ll b wid ru nd aaryan. 

Thnks 4 it paaru...aww
okk...will keep this in mind and surely write something about itt
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woow.. πŸ˜›
wat a pleasant surprs 4 me...  πŸ˜‰
cmng here after 2-3 days .. nd here ur ff updt.. seriously its a big suprise 4 me..  
i was curious 2 read it as alwz.. .. πŸ˜†
sorry 4 cmtng 2 late was vry bsy in colg wrks ... 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cmng to d updt.. πŸ˜‰
As all r excited in family 2 go goa ,, me 2 also excitd 2 enjy dis..
so Goaaa is onnn...!! πŸ˜†
Thats so nyc ishu invited adi only.. not 2 shagun..
Dont know what magic this behnji has done to you  --its a magic of uncndtionl luv u bloodyfool shagun.. πŸ˜ˆ
Hate adi rude behaviour.. 😑 Hope spendng tym wid dem atleast he starts havng a soft corner 4 dem.. nd changd his nature..  πŸ˜³
Ohh hoo Door Romance.. The official hug emoticon it was so cute..  Bichara Mihir.. πŸ˜†Bhai k dant ka mara.. πŸ€£ 
 "Lets go" he said as he took Aryan from her arms to get hold of his son himself. "My chotu..." he said affectionately pulling his nose and then kissing his son. -- dis li9s remind me of Karan offscreen segmnt here is d 1 pic, My chotu... aww.. cuteness overloaded.. β˜ΊοΈ
Family plyng games.. widout dat it was incmplte.. (nyc u've added dis,, hope here u've added  sme ishra rmnc also but its ok.. πŸ˜‰ )
ahmm ahmm Mr.RKB is not felng sleepy.. y bhalla g..? wat happnd..? Loveria hua... lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  train romance strtd here.. .. 
Dis was better den DDLJ.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
woow birthday party trip will b changd in honeymoon.. Rofl.. super super excited 4 dat... 
How raman will plannd nd changd it 2 dere perfect honymun..
Loveh u romantic bhalla...hehehe.. β€οΈπŸ˜‰
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey di tq tq so much 4 dis ... πŸ‘ nd loveeehh u ..
it was   se b uparr... πŸ‘
loved 2 d core frm startng 2 d end... 
Bas di 1 req excitemnt ki band mat baja dena late updte kr k..
So updt it soon as possble.. πŸ˜†

Edited by SuryaNakshholic - 9 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

bert,  nimmi26,  mathur.vanu,  lovetwilight,  mdivyarayudu,  Shantanu21895,  pratibhah606,  

omg...you people wont believe, for the first time on this forum, something written by me has reached the likes of 100πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m so so happy right now...ghosh
Tere Liye is a story very very special for me. My most like, most loved. It is the one which gave me recognition in INDIA FORUMS. I cant tell in words what m feeling right now. This is like a never ending journey for me. 100+ pages, 100+ likes, about 30 parts...what else is there in store for me I dont know. But one thing is for sure, no other work of mine can replace it or even beat it I guess. These are some records which belong to just Tere Liye only. I really have tears of happiness in my eyes right now feeling so loved by all of you.

thnkew so so much to all those who have been the part of this beautiful journey with me. And thnks to those who are still bearing with me and this story. Pke nhi ab tak😳😳. thnks to all the likers also. Wish one day you will fin d it worthy of your comments. And thnks to silent readers. Its just because of the love and inspiration I got from everyone that it has come out to be this long. I have read some comments saying I m good writer. I dont know good or bad but I will just say that if I am writer, its just because of Tere liye only. This story made me a writer.

And i will keep on writing till you people stop me😊 because I know whatever new I may post or update..sabki sui akkr isi pe tikti hai ki tere liye kab update hoga. Hehe...and when I write it naa seriously so many I deas come just like I had thought Goa romance pr pta nhi khaan se train romance aa gya out of blue.πŸ˜† Doosri stories me essa bhi nhi hota. ghosh bhot lamba ho gyaa i guess..i had so many feelings to write

in the end i would say a big thnkew and lovely huggies to all my friends which I got from this story. Luv u loads...and pls keep loving it. Thnkss😊😊😊

"But one thing is for sure, no other work of mine can replace it or even beat it I guess."  --Yah di its vry true...
its vry vry special story 4 me.. can read nd re read it many tyms.. 
Congratulations  nd  Thank you so much for entertaining us with such a beautiful ff.. πŸ˜³ 
Ur FF satisfied me in every part.. 
We get everything in ur ff what we expected from the show.. 
Progress in Ishra's Life..  
and also positive progress in all the characters..  
U did a wonderful job .. Nice reading the whole FF .. 
Will read again and again to cherish some beautiful parts..  πŸ˜³
Thanks for giving such a wonderful FF.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
nd yah plz continue it soon.. dnt even thnk to stop it.. 

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

bert,  nimmi26,  mathur.vanu,  lovetwilight,  mdivyarayudu,  Shantanu21895,  pratibhah606,  mukta08,  amzz12Deepuu12,  Iloveishra,  Garima...,  jayashreeraju,  Hsp.canada,  pratikshaa100,  archuzz,  ishira_jayntctamano,  Sarru1994,  resh.rose,  cake_smash,  mrsrakhra,  smilesforever98,  tintu,  shiona12,  remya1990usaonly,  Justmybarun,  7350879,  shut,  fym23,  sangeethbala,  sparkleamina,  Bhaktikapasi,  pariyannauka87,  tdto,  shivaniaroraji,  Akashii,  priyavin,  yhmmylife,  qwerty012,  naima.a,  swathinkasaf_ZGH,  sruthirishi,  coolgirl3,  the_Rij,  smilydear,  malaxmi,  Divi.C,  rnarayan,  IPKKND_Pyaarsahibasharma,  Divancraze,  Ppramod,  shifajoomun,  Asha122,  VENBA,  Lata_ishra,  -IshRaDivAn-Krazzy4u786,  luckylucky1,  dhaakshu,  Luvforever,  MarriedLove,  jc_2312,  appuss,  Ishrafanno1PreruS,  dark.lig8,  felciya,  PriyaCherry,  Radhika03,  SnigdhaGautam,  JniISHRA83,  SuryaNakshholicSwatiBeanyBrown,  poojaloveskajen,  ALEHA2011,  shruti-love,  -Smiles-,  rsk16,  MeetPremeerpari_goyal,  exploringmyself,  sparikh,  aishu_divan,  whitelily,  disha93,  Clara20,  v_ani_patel,  JUHI.HIvampire12345678,  daisydee425,  Bruce_L,  -Srishty-,  sweetnoori,  Nichuss,  ..AnushaGeet..,  Nikki_Titli

omg...you people wont believe, for the first time on this forum, something written by me has reached the likes of 100πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
m so so happy right now...ghosh
Tere Liye is a story very very special for me. My most like, most loved. It is the one which gave me recognition in INDIA FORUMS. I cant tell in words what m feeling right now. This is like a never ending journey for me. 100+ pages, 100+ likes, about 30 parts...what else is there in store for me I dont know. But one thing is for sure, no other work of mine can replace it or even beat it I guess. These are some records which belong to just Tere Liye only. I really have tears of happiness in my eyes right now feeling so loved by all of you.

thnkew so so much to all those who have been the part of this beautiful journey with me. And thnks to those who are still bearing with me and this story. Pke nhi ab tak😳😳. thnks to all the likers also. Wish one day you will fin d it worthy of your comments. And thnks to silent readers. Its just because of the love and inspiration I got from everyone that it has come out to be this long. I have read some comments saying I m good writer. I dont know good or bad but I will just say that if I am writer, its just because of Tere liye only. This story made me a writer.

And i will keep on writing till you people stop me😊 because I know whatever new I may post or update..sabki sui akkr isi pe tikti hai ki tere liye kab update hoga. Hehe...and when I write it naa seriously so many I deas come just like I had thought Goa romance pr pta nhi khaan se train romance aa gya out of blue.πŸ˜† Doosri stories me essa bhi nhi hota. ghosh bhot lamba ho gyaa i guess..i had so many feelings to write

in the end i would say a big thnkew and lovely huggies to all my friends which I got from this story. Luv u loads...and pls keep loving it. Thnkss😊😊😊

Big wala congratulation di..!! well i dont remember when i started reading Yhm fanfics..!! but seriously...The best i found is in ur writings.!! I think i have started reading yhm fics..from ur one of os's only..!! well i loved ur writing alot..!! Ur twists..ur ideas..! it just blow my head with so much of excitement and curosity of whats coming next..?? Will be waiting for ur updates super eagerly..!! And once again Congrats//!!! :D :D πŸ‘πŸ‘
iss baa par..party toh banti hai..!! :D :D heheh.>!! πŸ˜‰
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuryaNakshholic

Woow.. πŸ˜›

wat a pleasant surprs 4 me...  πŸ˜‰
cmng here after 2-3 days .. nd here ur ff updt.. seriously its a big suprise 4 me..  
i was curious 2 read it as alwz.. .. πŸ˜†
sorry 4 cmtng 2 late was vry bsy in colg wrks ... 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cmng to d updt.. πŸ˜‰
As all r excited in family 2 go goa ,, me 2 also excitd 2 enjy dis..
so Goaaa is onnn...!! πŸ˜†
Thats so nyc ishu invited adi only.. not 2 shagun..
Dont know what magic this behnji has done to you  --its a magic of uncndtionl luv u bloodyfool shagun.. πŸ˜ˆ
Hate adi rude behaviour.. 😑 Hope spendng tym wid dem atleast he starts havng a soft corner 4 dem.. nd changd his nature..  πŸ˜³
Ohh hoo Door Romance.. The official hug emoticon it was so cute..  Bichara Mihir.. πŸ˜†Bhai k dant ka mara.. πŸ€£ 
 "Lets go" he said as he took Aryan from her arms to get hold of his son himself. "My chotu..." he said affectionately pulling his nose and then kissing his son. -- dis li9s remind me of Karan offscreen segmnt here is d 1 pic, My chotu... aww.. cuteness overloaded.. β˜ΊοΈ
Family plyng games.. widout dat it was incmplte.. (nyc u've added dis,, hope here u've added  sme ishra rmnc also but its ok.. πŸ˜‰ )
ahmm ahmm Mr.RKB is not felng sleepy.. y bhalla g..? wat happnd..? Loveria hua... lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  train romance strtd here.. .. 
Dis was better den DDLJ.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
woow birthday party trip will b changd in honeymoon.. Rofl.. super super excited 4 dat... 
How raman will plannd nd changd it 2 dere perfect honymun..
Loveh u romantic bhalla...hehehe.. β€οΈπŸ˜‰
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey di tq tq so much 4 dis ... πŸ‘ nd loveeehh u ..
it was   se b uparr... πŸ‘
loved 2 d core frm startng 2 d end... 
Bas di 1 req excitemnt ki band mat baja dena late updte kr k..
So updt it soon as possble.. πŸ˜†

was thinking about you only ki kahaan reh gyi yeh ladki and here you are
ispe to sbb se pehle reply tumhe krna hi tha i knew...but there are 2 more yaad rkhnaa😳😳
hehe
loveria to ravan kumar ko ho hi gya hai...pta nhi show me vo shubh din kab ayenge
obvsly if ishra are going to romance to hoga hii...be it if they are going for brthday only
and that part of ramna picking up aryan..i knew you will love it
infact wen i was writing it...i was reminded of you
seriously yrr..luv u 4 the super duper love you give to this ff
and update jaldi hi krungi this tym dont wrry...it wont be late
and kitni baar pdna hai yrr ek ko hii..i cant believe
maine t aaj tk likhke dubara nhi pdaa...srsly
i sumtimes wonder yrr..ki itne parts ho kaise gye