as summer comes to an end...

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So what one thing have you done this summer that was one of your dreams come true or what have you learned this summer that you would like to share?  Or maybe some words of wisdom that you would like to pass along? Or what did you read this summer or do this summer that brought you joy?

For me, as I don't get time to read other than technical documents, it's not any book, but love the fact that KTLK's friendships spills over to our wonderful IF, FB & Twitter KTLK groups.  Just watched again episode 30 for Vidishaa's post - and it just takes me away that the writing, dialogues, acting - just defines KTLK's friendships -  Ranganath & Nidhi, Anji & Nidhi, CV & CS, Ashu & Ranganath - highlighting the unhappy times with the happy times - one moment Anji & Nidhi aren't talking & then a few mins later - they make up and are best friends again.    Ranganath teasing Nidhi about what makes her upset & then next moment when she receives a call that makes her so happy - can others get the same type of call that puts them on top of the world he says.  Ashu making a joke with Ranganath - chamatkaars. πŸ˜ƒ 

This is exactly like our forum, twitter & FB - we are so supportive and celebrate our friends birthdays, anniversaries, their poems, their SPs, their FFs/OSs, their creativity, their jokes, etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Heena,  how r u?

nice post.

So true, KTLK was just brilliant whether it was acting, direction, writing and even music... haven't head any ttle song that was so beautiful as Saiyaan.. in a long long time.. I think the only other title song from a show that has struck with me is kora kaagaz (renuka shahane starrer).    

hkp11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Me first?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

For you Shirley   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkp11

For you Shirley   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

wow πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Thanks a lot jiπŸ€—
hkp11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Hi Heena,  how r u?

nice post.

So true, KTLK was just brilliant whether it was acting, direction, writing and even music... haven't head any ttle song that was so beautiful as Saiyaan.. in a long long time.. I think the only other title song from a show that has struck with me is kora kaagaz (renuka shahane starrer).    

Fine, but tired out from work      How are you Shirley?  How's your writing going?  Sorry, I haven't read your work. πŸ˜•  Got my technical documents to read - and get my brain all confused πŸ˜•

Yes, agree - KTLK - everything was so brilliant.   I still keep listening to Saiyaan title song.   ❀️   I can't get tired of it. πŸ˜ƒ   I like the original Kora Kaagaz song - Jaya B's song.  I was even thinking of making an AshNi VM for this song, but AshNi didn't write too many letters - so didn't think it was going to work. 😳

sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: hkp11

Fine, but tired out from work      How are you Shirley?  How's your writing going?  Sorry, I haven't read your work. πŸ˜•  Got my technical documents to read - and get my brain all confused πŸ˜•

Yes, agree - KTLK - everything was so brilliant.   I still keep listening to Saiyaan title song.   ❀️   I can't get tired of it. πŸ˜ƒ   I like the original Kora Kaagaz song - Jaya B's song.  I was even thinking of making an AshNi VM for this song, but AshNi didn't write too many letters - so didn't think it was going to work. 😳

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hina good post.
KTLK is unique and evergreen.My caller tune is still a title track of KTLK.

Saiyaan"unforgetable.

And in summer i comp my ff and os.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love the "chamatkar" episode
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Hina Dear. 

KTLK was an unique show, very distinct in style, the age gap and the medical background was the main attraction for us viewers who were just not interested in all the other mundane serials which are being dished out day in and day out. It mainly catered to an urban audience but it also made us glued to it right from day one and even though it ended more than a year ago, we are still having hopes of Season 2. The spell binding dialogues, the stunning title song which still reverberates endlessly, and above all our undying love for Ashni makes this show a never forgettable experience. Have not watched any other show after this. 

During summer I was very busy with guests at home. 

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
So true Hina. Not only the show.. but our forum has been well supported by all able personalities

Lovely postπŸ˜ƒ