Qubool Hai

Grandma, Wake up

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dilshad, wake up from coma...
All your granddaughters need you-

Granddaughter#1 - Haya, the dumb girl, has consented for mrg, without bothering to consult either you or Sanam. (HAHK revisited with a deaf and dumb girl, but who is going to be the Tuffy here). Get up and stop the mrg.

Granddaughter#2 - Sanam, the emotionally challenged girl, is spilling all the beans to Tanveer. Get up and reveal tanveer's true face to her.

Granddaughter #3 - Seher, the badass no-nonsense girl, doesn't need you per se, but before any of the evil grabs her, get up and go get her. You need this granddaughter the most. 

p.s. The episode though was a saahilless episode, but was not a total waste:
  • None of the bodies were discovered  - that's quite intriguing?
  • Cops took over SM after it was burnt? Is Razia working on behalf of cops? 
  • Seher doesn't seem to be remotely connected anyone from QH2 for now? So, she can go either way. I want Ahil to do the switch after an attack on Sanam. Please CVs. 
  • Tanveer thinks she has left behind evidence after the massacare - the biggest fear of any murderer? Downfall has begun, she is beginning to trust Razia.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice post gita😳 Happy independence day πŸ€—
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Gita

Well said Dilshad should wake up and save all her grand daughters.

And I wonder where is Aahil's grandmother even she should help him know abou his so called ammi's original face.

Even I wonder where all the dead bodies vanished.

However I was not at all convinced by Razia's story.

And above Tanveer clearly saw Asya's both kids when she came to SM for the brutal killing.And still she hasnt idea that one more kid is left behind.

I really feel that Razia is upto something otherwise she is nota kind of woman who would tolerate so much insult.

And I agree with you completely, I want Aahil to have some role in this mystery solving.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they show Asya alive somewhere else in future...just joking.

I hope the track plays out well

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like Dishad  will continue to sleep. πŸ˜† She might wake up when all  her granddaughters' life will be in deep danger. πŸ˜†. But anyways I don't care whoever Haya marries. πŸ˜†
Okay the bodies were not discovered because they were all burnt?πŸ˜•
I m still confused about razia's role
Oh interesting. It will be quite interesting if Ahil does the switch to save Sanam.

Yes tanveer's downfall has began.
Well I didn't like the episode because there was no SaHil scene. And its frustrating for a SaHil fan like me who is here more for saHil than the revenge drama as of now. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Happy Independence Day!
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
do you think raziya is here for revenge ??i think not as till now cvs haven't shown any sign of it :(
and i really hope at last moment haya get married to rahat
Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

very nice post gita😳 Happy independence day πŸ€—

Thanks Mariya.
Happy independence day to you too. πŸ€—
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Hi Gita

Well said Dilshad should wake up and save all her grand daughters.

And I wonder where is Aahil's grandmother even she should help him know abou his so called ammi's original face.
The Badi Ammis in QH2 fall way below the lone badi ammi in QH1. Aahil's grandmother, even Ahil is not bothered, so we should not be.
Even I wonder where all the dead bodies vanished.
That;s a good twist. Is Razia lying or are Asya alive? 
However I was not at all convinced by Razia's story.
Razia, hasn't yet revealed her true face. Waiting for it. CVs should show her plans to the audience at least. 
And above Tanveer clearly saw Asya's both kids when she came to SM for the brutal killing.And still she hasnt idea that one more kid is left behind.
Did she see the kids, I don't think so, she was mad in rage at that point of time. And she became blind soon after. I dont think she knows about Zoya's twins, else she would've killed the kids too. 
I really feel that Razia is upto something otherwise she is nota kind of woman who would tolerate so much insult.
Yes, and Tanveer adding insult to an old injury. 
And I agree with you completely, I want Aahil to have some role in this mystery solving.
Yes, otherwise, Ahil doesn't have anything to do till nawab murder is touched upon.
And I wouldn't be surprised if they show Asya alive somewhere else in future...just joking.
No, Sj as zoya too. nooo. After so many flashbacks of the massacare, they better not.
I hope the track plays out well
Yes, fingers crosssed. Last week except of one day of Saahil, it was downright fillers. But still audience are interested. If they learn to balance the lead's screen and get audience pulse on not wanting RahaFa nonsense, then I think, Tanzia are bearable and add to story. Now its all about balancing things, with Seher too in the equation. ANd we know how bad a record they have when it comes to balancing screen time.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Seems like Dishad  will continue to sleep. πŸ˜† She might wake up when all  her granddaughters' life will be in deep danger. πŸ˜†. But anyways I don't care whoever Haya marries. πŸ˜†

Okay the bodies were not discovered because they were all burnt?πŸ˜•
I m still confused about razia's role
Oh interesting. It will be quite interesting if Ahil does the switch to save Sanam.

Yes tanveer's downfall has began.
Well I didn't like the episode because there was no SaHil scene. And its frustrating for a SaHil fan like me who is here more for saHil than the revenge drama as of now. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Happy Independence Day!

Even I;m not interested in whom Haya marries. Till their mrg proves to be an opportunity for Saahil to get to know each other, I am least bothered about haya or faiz.

But Tanu, burning does leave the skeleton behind. Even the gudiya factory fire raaz was based on this theory. And police reached there right. so fire brigade should also have reached there. 
No, many things do not add up.

Happy independence day to you too.

Hope next week is full of Saahil.😊 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

do you think raziya is here for revenge ??i think not as till now cvs haven't shown any sign of it :(
and i really hope at last moment haya get married to rahat

Remember Tannu's call to Razia for Eid. Razia;s body language was shouting revenge.

Haya, I dont care Mariya.
She can marry Faiz and go and settle in Mumbai.
Raahat can cry buckets for Zeba and Haya alternately.
And the RaHaFa can disappear as Ahil's badi ammi and sisters have vanished.
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I want  Haya to marry only Rahat  I hate Faiz