Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Dilshad, wake up from coma...

All your granddaughters need you-

Granddaughter#1 - Haya, the dumb girl, has consented for mrg, without bothering to consult either you or Sanam. (HAHK revisited with a deaf and dumb girl, but who is going to be the Tuffy here). Get up and stop the mrg.

Granddaughter#2 - Sanam, the emotionally challenged girl, is spilling all the beans to Tanveer. Get up and reveal tanveer's true face to her.

Granddaughter #3 - Seher, the badass no-nonsense girl, doesn't need you per se, but before any of the evil grabs her, get up and go get her. You need this granddaughter the most. 

p.s. The episode though was a saahilless episode, but was not a total waste:
  • None of the bodies were discovered  - that's quite intriguing?
  • Cops took over SM after it was burnt? Is Razia working on behalf of cops? 
  • Seher doesn't seem to be remotely connected anyone from QH2 for now? So, she can go either way. I want Ahil to do the switch after an attack on Sanam. Please CVs. 
  • Tanveer thinks she has left behind evidence after the massacare - the biggest fear of any murderer? Downfall has begun, she is beginning to trust Razia.

Same thing I said in my post some pages back. None of the bodies were discovered. Sorry but i'm skeptical both Zoya and Asad are dead. They may have been stabbed and bleeding profusely( dilshad died from a gun shot wound and came back), but isn't it strange how the police were notified soo quickly about the house on fire while Dilshad was still running down the street with the two kids trying to get away?

Isn't it strange the old man knew soo much of this plan to kill ASYA. How did he know the truth when Dilshad has been selling a lie for so long.

As said in previous post, doesn't anybody find it strange that when Tanu contacted Raziya for the eid event, the room Raziya was in, was in complete darkness. You could not even tell where she was. She could be connected to the police and Seher too could have come to bhopal working undercover to get the truth. She works that gun very professionally. 

Since I read that the reason for "killing off" Asya was because Raqesh did not want to continue after the leap, iit's possible that Zoya still survived. We fans don't need Zoya to come back for any length of time, but just show a hint of her somwhere just to satisfy fans that she is alive. Maybe even with someone who we just see the back of to say, hey, asad survived too.
Edited by Danitrini - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Remember Tannu's call to Razia for Eid. Razia;s body language was shouting revenge.

Haya, I dont care Mariya.
She can marry Faiz and go and settle in Mumbai.
Raahat can cry buckets for Zeba and Haya alternately.
And the RaHaFa can disappear as Ahil's badi ammi and sisters have vanished.

BOLD Geeta 🤣
you know even i dont care 😆 i was just saying becoz if haya gets married to rahat ...they will have happy ending and Rahafa too can disappear but if haya gets married to faiz then i am sure they will show them even more 😛Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think KVB is shooting regularly for Qubool hai these days. Perhaps he has some time off? Which could explain why he is being given little screen space.  Otherwise normally, he posts spoilers and pictures of the set. There aren't many of those from him these days. 

Danitrini thumbnail
Originally posted by: beagleboy

I don't think KVB is shooting regularly for Qubool hai these days. Perhaps he has some time off? Which could explain why he is being given little screen space.  Otherwise normally, he posts spoilers and pictures of the set. There aren't many of those from him these days. 

That tells me one thing possibly..

Aahil saved Sanam risking his own life. He's probably in hospital in a coma. This will then have Sanam sitting by his bedside for a few scenes crying her eyes out telling him she loves him and to cme back to her. 

Similar to Dilshad. She was rarely seen on the show for she was in a coma. 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beagleboy

I don't think KVB is shooting regularly for Qubool hai these days. Perhaps he has some time off? Which could explain why he is being given little screen space. Otherwise normally, he posts spoilers and pictures of the set. There aren't many of those from him these days.

really?
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont understand razia character if cvs used her for comic character
Yesterday episode nothing except sanam tanveer convo glimpse of seher entry
As a sahil fan I want they show atleast 5minutes instead other nonsense
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Same thing I said in my post some pages back. None of the bodies were discovered. Sorry but i'm skeptical both Zoya and Asad are dead. They may have been stabbed and bleeding profusely( dilshad died from a gun shot wound and came back), but isn't it strange how the police were notified soo quickly about the house on fire while Dilshad was still running down the street with the two kids trying to get away?

Isn't it strange the old man knew soo much of this plan to kill ASYA. How did he know the truth when Dilshad has been selling a lie for so long.

As said in previous post, doesn't anybody find it strange that when Tanu contacted Raziya for the eid event, the room Raziya was in, was in complete darkness. You could not even tell where she was. She could be connected to the police and Seher too could have come to bhopal working undercover to get the truth. She works that gun very professionally. 

Since I read that the reason for "killing off" Asya was because Raqesh did not want to continue after the leap, iit's possible that Zoya still survived. We fans don't need Zoya to come back for any length of time, but just show a hint of her somwhere just to satisfy fans that she is alive. Maybe even with someone who we just see the back of to say, hey, asad survived too.

Pls. give a link of your post. I am not able to find it.
Danitrini thumbnail

Pls. give a link of your post. I am not able to find it.

beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surbhiholic- speculation purely! I am adding two and two and got 10! But it would make sense. Not that I follow him on twitter, but being one of those people who reads the last chapter of a book first, I always want spoilers. They make the sun shine in my life. So I check his twitter page to see if there are spoilers and there are lots of personal messages and photos but nothing related to QH. So the assumption is that he has sometime off and is not on the sets 100%...he normally makes regular posts relating to QH. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Yes, after that missing bodies dialog, even I am skeptical. But if they are alive, then that would be biggest twist in QH. After so many fbs of the massacare, it would be a soothing balm. 

So you think asya are alive and Dilshad is privy to it all. 

Razia working for police, I too was wondering, but Seher too undercover cop. Girl I'm loving you more and more with each line of your reply.

With Tanveer doubting someone remaining, no bodies discovered, something's fishy. But we distinctly saw asad and zoya being stabbed to death. How could anyonehave survived so many stabs? or maybe they were quickly taken to hospital and saved. Gosh, this is so damn exciting even to think about it.