Qubool Hai

Grandma, Wake up - Page 3

Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
True dilshad needs to wake up and help her granddaughters..and many secrets have been revealed so far ..lets see what happens in future and who is positive and who is negative because as of now, we only know tanu is negative but what about others?? Others like rehaan,seher and most importantly razia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear, i'm not writing for the show unfortunately, but maybe i'm reading the writers' thoughts..lol

Whether Dilshad is privy to it remains to be seen. It's possible. She always seems to pick up a pic of them or talk in mid air saying "wherever you are" and Sanam has made that reference earlier on in Q2. 

Just like Dilshad getting shot in the heart, died and recovered, so it's possible same thing happened. ASYA wre immediately rushed to the hospital and through dozens of surgeries, plus their love for each other and children, they recovered. BUT I think Seher knows more than anyone. I could see that she was hurt during her rescue so many years ago. Maybe she too suffered from many burns but medical treatment, she was healed.. maybe she has dozens of nightmares of that day that still haunt her... Maybe Seher ran back into the house to look for her parents after dilshad left and when she saw them on the ground, she went down and was crying for them. Maybe by time the police and firefighters came, and was rescuing them, she was injured (explaining for Sanam getting the pain in her hand and leg) 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beagleboy

I don't think KVB is shooting regularly for Qubool hai these days. Perhaps he has some time off? Which could explain why he is being given little screen space.  Otherwise normally, he posts spoilers and pictures of the set. There aren't many of those from him these days. 

Yeah even I think so.
Recently his sister was there for rakshabandhan. Maybe he is spending some time with his family.
And a new movie coming up. So must need time for its promotion too.
Hope this is the reason for, I don;t think Qh can survive one more lead quitting.
GitaIyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Danitrini

That tells me one thing possibly..

Aahil saved Sanam risking his own life. He's probably in hospital in a coma. This will then have Sanam sitting by his bedside for a few scenes crying her eyes out telling him she loves him and to cme back to her. 

Similar to Dilshad. She was rarely seen on the show for she was in a coma. 

Too much going into coma.
Whom all will sanam cry for? Dilshad, her ammi abbu, ahil.
Poor girl.
No, dont want any such thing.
GitaIyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asad4Zoya

True dilshad needs to wake up and help her granddaughters..and many secrets have been revealed so far ..lets see what happens in future and who is positive and who is negative because as of now, we only know tanu is negative but what about others?? Others like rehaan,seher and most importantly razia

Yes, the shades of all these people need to come to the fore.
Razia and Rehaan, I'm eagerly awaiting to see how their characters take a turn.
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post for lovely Grandma.
If the spoiler ( I don't remember, long ago) then she will wake up soon and tell the disaster. I think her waking up is related to Seher's entry. 
Is Sanam informed about Grandma's response.
Is Sanam informed/ consulted before marriage, if not then she is a very desperate girl and irresponsible.
Sanam's situation was different and she later explained her though not the true thing and it is understood.
Seher is entering and why and how we have to wait. 
If Razia is hiding and acting it's ok but otherwise she is a gone case.
I want Sanam, Seher and Aahil take part in revenge track. No one should undergo another coma..
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know when dilshad will wake up after sahil kids and rahat and his gang kids will be born and grow into lads and ladies ðŸ¤£
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know but i want sanam and seher to find the truth themselves .. not to be told by Dilshad
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Loved your post Gita! 
Grandma ! PLease wake up ...! crazy things are happening with your granddaughters?!

But if she wakes up now, and snatches Sanam back, what will happen to Aahil??😲
GitaIyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

Beautiful post for lovely Grandma.

If the spoiler ( I don't remember, long ago) then she will wake up soon and tell the disaster. I think her waking up is related to Seher's entry. 
Is Sanam informed about Grandma's response.
Is Sanam informed/ consulted before marriage, if not then she is a very desperate girl and irresponsible.
Sanam's situation was different and she later explained her though not the true thing and it is understood.
Seher is entering and why and how we have to wait. 
If Razia is hiding and acting it's ok but otherwise she is a gone case.
I want Sanam, Seher and Aahil take part in revenge track. No one should undergo another coma..

Thanks. 
Dilshad's waking up and Seher's entry - could be related. 
Haya not consulting or speaking to Sanam for her nikaah is not done. They mustve shown her as speaking to Sanam before accepting the proposal. Mrg date is fixed and still no informaing.
Looks like they will marry and go and stand in front of her as a couple only.
Razia, they better show her plans to the audience.