Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Os for Rabir Indeed Freedom

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Though i am not a professinal writer,But tried first time to write for Rabir.This is my imagination after Rabir's post marriage.

Har pahelu me unke dhundne nigahe
Har raho pe yuhi phool nahi hote
Unhone kante chunake rahose
Palake bichha di apni

Kabir Mansion [Present time]

Dadi : Are Nanhe!where are you? yet not ready?

Raju [Their servant] Are maji,woh toh taiyaar hoke kabke car me aapka wait kar rahe hai.

Dadi :strange.Yes,his excitement to meet Rachana is more than us.After all she is coming today.

Dadi came to Kabir's car.

Kabir:Dadi,please come fast na.Flight can reach anytime.I don't want to be late to receive Rachana.I had waited for this for long yrs.I want to see my Rachana.

Dadi:Oh ho Nanhe.Today i found my Nanhe like a flower,like a bird who want to sing want to dance.

After one hour journey they reached at the Air port.

They both entered in the air port where Gargs were waiting for Rachana too.Gunjan and Mayank were with them.Dayal and Shail too waiting for teir daughter.

The flight arrived and announcement held that London to Delhi flight reached and Landing on Air port.

Kabir's hearbeats start to run fast.His Rachana his sweetheart can reach anytime there.

After ten minutes Rachana came from entrance gate.

She is like a free bird.Rachana was looking beautiful and elegant in Red T-shirt and White pent.Her white hat was adding beauty in her new look.Her hair was open and she wear a red high hill sandles.

She came to Kabir and gave a smile to him.Kabir just waves at her and gave a cute flying kiss to her.

She first went to Dadi and touch her feet.

Dadi: Aa gai meri pari.Aankhe taras gai thi tumhe dekhne ke liye.You are looking so pretty.I tell you.

Rachana:Thank you Dadi.But you are most prettiest woman in the world.

And she came to Kabir and touches his feet.But before she can reach Kabir hold her in his strong arm.And kissed her forehead.

Suddenly Dayal came to Rachana.Rachana tried to bend to touch his feet but

Dayal:Yeh kya Rachana?London jakar apne sanskaar bhul gai?Yeh kya pehena hai hai?

Kabir: Dayal uncle cool down.Woh aapki beti nahi hai ab woh meri wife hai.Aur sirf pehenave pe kisi ladki ko judge mat kijiye aap.
And i had gifted this stuff to her.

Dayal became silent.

Rachana again came to Kabir.Kabir hold her and she met to other family members.Gunjan and Rachana hugged each other tightly.

Gunjan: Rachana,i am very happy for you.You became successful Model,designer.And last you got best designer award too.So what's plan?we want a treat cute girl.

Rachana:Of course,i will give you party Gunjan.

Kabir interfere in them.

Kabir:Gunajan,Mayank.Of course party karenge.But tomm.Kal sham ko Rachana ka award function khatam hone ke baad.We will go for long drive and have a prty.Done

And they hugged in group and shouted,"Done"

Rachana came to Shail and touch her feet too.Dayal gave her an angry look.

Next day in Award ceremony.

She was awarded "Best designer of the year" and Rachana came to stage.

Rachana:[to the manager] sir,may i take this award by my husband's hand?

They announced kabir's name and called him on stage and request him to give award to Rachana by his own hand.

Rachana started weaping while taking that award.

Kabir gave that award and he hugged her tighly in front of all audience.

All started clapping for her.

Rachana came to Mic and started to share her journey,"I am thankful to have husband like Kabir.My KT.[said it proudly] He is the god's precious gift for me.

I remembered i was 18 yrs old and we fallen in love and after so much struggle with parents they settled my marriage with Kabir.But What Kabir done?

Only after a week of marriage he decided to sent me abroad for my college and master degree in London Designing school where he got his fashion designing course.He wanted me to reach on high of Success.That seperation was very tough for me.But still he sent me to London.He visited their for me regularly and guided me on all matters.He supported me in my studies.

At last his and my dream came true and i became complete fashion designer.But he remain my sir.He is like Krishna in my life and i became Arjun.The journey was not end with that.He support me to establish my own designing house and boutiques.And now i am well known designer.So my journey was beautiful bec of KT's efforts and supports.

And audience started clapping again.

Rachana : I love you Kabir.I love you more than anything.

And their eyelock.They both watching each other with intense of love.

Hit like button if you like it.comments please.Negative hi sahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Alka
How Kabir shut Dayal was ultimate,I was laughing like anything
Rachna getting award from Kabir was so cute
What a love,Wish SSLK also shows like this in the end
n Thanks a lot for writing it in English
Amazing OS Indeed Freedom on such a big day ..Thanks for such a wonderful OS
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saravathi

Beautiful Alka

How Kabir shut Dayal was ultimate,I was laughing like anything
Rachna getting award from Kabir was so cute
What a love,Wish SSLK also shows like this in the end
n Thanks a lot for writing it in English
Amazing OS Indeed Freedom on such a big day ..Thanks for such a wonderful OS

Thank you Saranya.I am little unconfortable in English writing.But tried it.For me Kabir is so caring and loving when it comes to Rachana's side.In serial too i hate Dayal not bec he is against KT and Rachana relation.But He became hurdle so many times in Rachana's progress.You remember Hocky tournament,Fashion designing.He always stand against Rachana.MY pov no offence
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: parmarA

Thank you Saranya.I am little unconfortable in English writing.But tried it.For me Kabir is so caring and loving when it comes to Rachana's side.In serial too i hate Dayal not bec he is against KT and Rachana relation.But He became hurdle so many times in Rachana's progr

ess.You remember Hocky tournament,Fashion designing.He always stand against Rachana.MY pov no offence

Ya agree with u
hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alka this s for uπŸ‘πŸ‘

So Nice os...
So sweet of rabir who love each other so much..
you potrayed it so well...
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As if I'm not already smiling this morning in anticipation of RaBir ; then I log on to find this!

I love your OS. Alka, thank you so much for posting.

Kudos for your treatment of Dayal - Rachna's dad totally irks me😑

But Rachna's speech on receiving her award😳 oh I loved that too much!

Just well done!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oww great
just the thought that RABIR are married is great...

hope you write more of them
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing dear..
It's just awesome
How caring our kabeer is..
Love this os so much
parmarA thumbnail
Thank you Princess 
parmarA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hapo

Alka this s for uπŸ‘πŸ‘

So Nice os...
So sweet of rabir who love each other so much..
you potrayed it so well...

Thank you Hapo.Yes Rabir are true lover.