Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode: 22   17/10/14

Episode starts with  Mano  mama speaking to someone in his phone. Once he is done his wife (Manos sis) asks what aunt has said in the phone. Mano's mama actually speaking to his own Mom. He replies that mom wants them to shift to Madurai as his parents are old and finds difficult to live alone. His wife says how we can leave everything just like that shift there.  Mano's mama said that they  can  discuss about it later he is having head ache now.  Mano reaches home. And he gives served plate to his mother in hand as she has glaucoma and  loosing her eyesight day by day. Later Mano is having  food in Dining table. His Mama also comes there and inform about his parents wish. Mano suggests   that they can come to Chennai and all can live together. But Mama denies it saying they ll not agree to stay in his in-laws house. Then Mano says they can come to Chennai and can shift to new house. Mama says he ll speak to his parents regarding this. Mani finishe his Dinner and mama says him to eat more...Mano replies in night we have to  to eat less. Mama says yes  he is a Doctor .

Mano  sis   says  Mano that  Shifting her inlaws  to Chennai  idea will not work Mano replies her inlaws have nothing there and no one  is also there is to look after them.  He also adds in Chennai we all here and he is also there to give them medical facilities. His sis says they will got agree to come there. Mano replies that Mama will speak to them next day morning and let them decide .

Kavitha   while Driving car receives a call from Sandeep.He ask her about her visit to the hospital he suggested before. She replies everything went well and also adds   she is coming home and will talk to him there

Kavitha  reach  home.  She says hospital is like 5star hotel and they have invested so much in it. All new devices and equipments were imported.  She was staring the wooden panels in the lift for five mins  And also added he has to meet Dr.Keerthi  as she was looking like Hollywood actress and she also invited her for lunch in Taj hotel and their clients are VVIPS  and they  are luxurious ppl she never met like those ppl before and also supporting staff in every corner. But she doesn't want to there .If she worked there she  will  have no feeling like a Doctor in those Luxuries. Sandeep says she ll get 25% increment in salary too. Kavita remind him that she is not working for Salary . Sandeep   ask her about her growth as a doctor and her ambition. Kavitha replies him she doesn't deny the fact he is saying at the same time   job satisfaction is also important for her. Sandeep in loud voice says he also want to work abroad as he will get double payment  but he is working   here  and taking care of children.Kavitha says him that  he has to take care because he also  has that responsibility. Sandeep replies that  as a mother she has that responsibility more  but he is taking care like Nanny.Sandeep mother is watching all this

Ajay appa vijay kutty comes for changing his wound dressing. Karan attends him..While doing the process Karan friendly interacts him  and shoots some question about  his school timings ad return timings . Karan  ask him  whether he like school. Kutty replies he like no and he like his mother office as she ll there and  next to it he like Hospital as karan is there. Dressing id done and kutty leaves but his mother comes again and taunts karan  and says him that he has to  do  hi duty alone instead  she also ask him whether he is trying to add poison to the Kutty's brain against his  mother. Karan replies her by saying ye she said right it was all his mistake but hecan see the pain her words for not spending more time with her son. He also adds that she has done so much for his son and he ll also know what has done for this also.She leaves the place( I guess that kutty's mother doesnt like her son getting close to anyone. May be fear of loosing her son)

Karan is having coffee..Jenny come there and apologizes for Peter behavior the last day.Karan  replies her he  has nothing to do with someone barking.Jenny says Karan that Peter is  her cousin and he is good friend. Karan says he doesn't want to remind that crap. Jenny again says Peter has done so much  for her family.Karan says if Peter has done so much for her family then it her personal matter and  why she is telling him  and ask her who she is?. Jenny replies Karan Peter was right that in the end she will be hurt and she understand everything and it's like slap on her face and leaves

Next morning Mano reaches the hospital. TS  meets and says has all scan report he wanted. After seeing him  Mano  ask  that he  has started for medicine practice also and any plan to romance anyone today. TS s sad and says to himself enakkunu vandu vaikudhu paaru. He is there in a patient room and hears a patients sound. Patient who is struggling to breath has cardiac arrest. TS shout Doc sister but no response.  So starts treating him by pressing his chest and also she gave electric current. And finally the patients starts breathing..  Soon a lady doc and sis arrives there ...the lady doc thanks him as he saved a patients life. But TS replies her that the patient saved him today

Sorry for any kind of errorsπŸ˜‰

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thank for the update Hema...now i  officially dislike Peter to the core...us Peter ko tho😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...and in todays episode he is the  reason for Karan and Jenny's  argument/ fight  againi never admit Karan is wrong  πŸ˜† i like him naπŸ˜›... i fell like soon Sandeep and Kavitha ll file for Divorce...Don throw anythng plsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Episode: 23  18/10/14

Episode starts  with Karan sitting alone in waiting chair and lost in some thoughts.  Our cute Thatha comes there and sings Mayakama kalakama Vazhvila kolappama song. And he ask karan whether its Mayaakama kalakkama kozhapama. And sings unnai  ondru ketpen  and Karan  adds few more lines to it  . and He offers Coffee  to Thatha and both leaves to have coffee.

Next scene Kavitha is getting ready . Her MIL is cooking Poha in kitchen. Kavitha says Chappathi is ready and  left over Dhaal is there in refrigerator and she ll warm and use . Her MIL give her box of Poha and says she will not put weight by eating it. She tastes a bit from appreciates MIL's cooking  by saying she said agreed  for marrying Sandeep after tasting it.  They share a laugh. Later MIL ask her about hospital she visited the last Day. Kavitha says it nice but she doesn't want to join there . She wants to continue working in the same hospital she is working. Her MIL  appreciate her heart  as it doesn't hurt  anyone and ask whether  Kavitha doesn't want to ask her opinion .  Kavitha nods and MIL says stay as you are now and she is happy with that.Kavitha hugs her MIL .

In the Dining hall, Sandeep is having food and  Children also. Varsha says she is going to attend party in friends house and she have already got permission from Kavitha. But Sandeep mother says that Kavitha didn't tell  anything about Varsha attending the party and says Sandeep not to allow varsha. Sandeep says Kavitha is always busy with her hospital and he is allowing Varsha to attend the party. His mother says him not to forget children care in their fight.

In hospital lift, Nancy sister advises Jenny that Doctor uses nurse and in someday they will marry another doctor or Richer person. Jenny says she didn't  do that just because  Karan is Doctor. And her mother suggests her to marry Peter 😑😑 by saying he is very  good person and he is also working here and  never thinks Jenny  is just a working as  sister and  also gives time to Jenny  to think about marrying Peter.

In Hospital two patients   are brought. They drowned in Sea and .they was brought in unconscious state. Doctors Mano, Kavitha, Bhuvana and Karan treat them. One patient's relatives and   other patient's Grand parents arrives hospital. Actually his Grand son was drowned in sea while having fun and one fisher man tries to save him but he also got caught in the sea.  Doctors tried to save their life but failed both of them are no more. Their relatives cried loud. In Doctors resting room all are sad but Mano cheers up them by saying that everyone one did their best and not to be disheartened.

Bhuvana brings Anandhi to the house. Anandhi says house is very nice as she thought it would be in somewhere cornered. She gets fresh up and says she is hungry. Bhuvana says she have to cook. Anandhi says it better order food. Bhuvana says if it was their home their mother will cook food and it will ready for them   before they reach home. Bhuvana asks her if bread is ok. Anandhi nods ok. Anandhi says Bhuvana that she is disturbs her so much. Bhuvana says she doesn't feel like that instead she is worried for hiding everything from their parents .Bhuvana says that everything is her fault if she died everything will be fine. Bhuvana yells at her not to speak like a mad and Bhuvana agrees she is mad and haves bread

In hospital, Doctors relaxing room. Karan is thinking something and Kavitha is bust with her mobile. Paneer brings husband and wife and says they are expecting a child after 15 years and the wife gives them sweets. Karan and Kavitha congratulates them and wish them all the best. They leave. Kavitha says Karan that God is hearing everything.

Episode over

Sorry for any kind of Errors....πŸ˜‰

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanq So Much for the Speed Update Sandhya!!😳
Cant able to watch and Follow some shows for past some days, Bcz of Some Saitans Around me in the name of CousinsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Catching it all through the updates at late nyt only by WU for some shows!!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Tanq So Much for the Speed Update Sandhya!!😳

Cant able to watch and Follow some shows for past some days, Bcz of Some Saitans Around me in the name of CousinsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Catching it all through the updates at late nyt only by WU for some shows!!

u r welcome HemaπŸ˜‰...hahahaπŸ˜†... enjot now...u ll miss them later😳
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Thank for the update Hema...now i  officially dislike Peter to the core...us Peter ko tho😑...and in todays episode he is the  reason for Karan and Jenny's  argument/ fight  againi never admit Karan is wrong  πŸ˜† i like him naπŸ˜›... i fell like soon Sandeep and Kavitha ll file for Divorce...Don throw anythng plsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After watching him scolding Karan badly, i dnt wanna see him in this show!!😑😑

I'll Admit that Karan is Wrong at some places, though i too lyk him a lot!! but i cant stand with a Stranger Scolding My karan, who hv nthng to do with the incidents hpnd btwn Karan and Jenny!!😑😑😑

Lyk the way Jenny ask him to Stay away from this Issue!!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ Not to Worry, Karan ll sort it out btwn him and JennyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and Really i lyk him and Jenny just with few Scenes of them, Dnt knw y!!😳
Satrupa thumbnail

u r welcome HemaπŸ˜‰...hahahaπŸ˜†... enjot now...u ll miss them later😳

Yeah i knw, tats y i dnt wanna Miss the time spending with them!!😳 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

After watching him scolding Karan badly, i dnt wanna see him in this show!!😑😑

I'll Admit that Karan is Wrong at some places, though i too lyk him a lot!! but i cant stand with a Stranger Scolding My karan, who hv nthng to do with the incidents hpnd btwn Karan and Jenny!!😑😑😑

Lyk the way Jenny ask him to Stay away from this Issue!!πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ Not to Worry, Karan ll sort it out btwn him and JennyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and Really i lyk him and Jenny just with few Scenes of them, Dnt knw y!!😳

hope  he sort it  out soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..but Nancy sis wants Jenny to marry Peter 
Satrupa thumbnail

hope  he sort it  out soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..but Nancy sis wants Jenny to marry Peter 

Ahhh its common to think as Being a Mom for her child's Happiness, But if Karan Sort out everything and makes Jenny to fall for him again, i hope she ll ok with them as She cares for Jenny and her happiness more!!😊
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ahhh its common to think as Being a Mom for her child's Happiness, But if Karan Sort out everything and makes Jenny to fall for him again, i hope she ll ok with them as She cares for Jenny and her happiness more!!😊

hope so...i know it common but still  dont want hear that Peter name againπŸ˜†