UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 15

Posted: 9 years ago
Good night Hema...๐Ÿค—...see you soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Episode: 24  19/10/14

Episode starts  with Hospital MD ask his son to check a article regarding International medical and conference and new device is been introduced and He is planning to sending few doctors for training. He also planning to buy the latest device for his hospital.His son Parthiban  tell him that its waste to buy as it going to  remain only in the corner. Patrthiban tells his father that he had convo with his friend from Swathi clinic and they renovate their hospital once in a year but in their hospital  4-5 operation theaters   are under maintenance once in a month.MD says their treatment method  is differ from the treatment method they are giving in Swathi clinic and He is not running this hospital for money. His son again says in todays world Hospital business is best and they can invest in the infra structure of their hospital. But MD tells once they invest in it. They will not be able to maintain it as they ll have append extra expenses it. Parthiban tell him I that one Alzheimer patient is staying in hospital for a month and A special nurse has been in charged to take care of him. He also adds his Daily Expenses in 2k and he wants shift him Government Senior citizen home soon and he spoke to the respective person also.MD says he will see to it.

It seems Mano parents are not willing to shift to Chennai and his sister also says Mama that she can't take care of two families at the same time. She adds its time for Mano to take responsibility of their mother as their father had struggled for Mano studies. She also says if  they shift or  take some step like that he will only realize his responsibility. Mama  speaks to Mano  about the problem of shifting place and he Suggests Mano to get married soon. Mano tells him that his earning is enough only for his spendings and he is able to give some amount for family at times.  And he  doesn't want to marry and  disappoint a girl who might think as a Doctor he must  be earning more. Mama tell him that he ll choose a right girl who understand him but mano  replies him saying everything ll be finr it the start later she ll also think that his earning is less and also adds he already not able to give time for his mother. So finally he says he ll get married after holding higher place in the hospital.

In hospital Thata is running and a nurse is after him searching. Thatha hits karan while running. Karan ask him why he is running Thatha replies him that that his parents have seen a girl for him and she is searching him.Karan why he  doesn't want to marry that girl.Thatha calls karan as Anna  and tells Karan that he already has a fianc and she is very beautiful. Thatha also says him that love never works for him. Karan says him how he knows and calls Thatha as thambi. Thatha tells him he understood the day Karan was sitting alone in the corridor. Sister finds thatha and again thatha runs from there... (Sorry didn't watch this scene properly)

Nancy sister convinces Jenny again for marriage. She  says she doesn't want to  marry peter.  Her mother asks whether the reason is Karan. She says there is no connection between   this and Karan and also she is seeing two patients daily and the reason is unhappy married life. Nancy sis says that she is seeing two patients and ignoring the rest 98 person who are living happily.  In reply Jenny questions her mother's marriage life. Her mother tells her that however long it be, the result of her married life is Jenny and she wants Jenny to get settled in life and ask what actually happened between Karan and Jenny. Jenny says she doesn't disclose what happened between them anytime  and her mother  should understand that she ll never get married and ll stay single in all her life  . Jenny leaves. Nancy sis in tears..(I wonder if its more that dating.. lol...)

MD comes to hospital to meet thatha but thatha was busy in singing.He leaves the place with out disturbing him and speaks to nurse. Nurse says him that Parthiban want Thatha to shift to oldage home but MD says sister that no can shift him with out his permission. Only he can decide it And calls his son. MD says Parthiban that Thatha has special healing power in his singing that any medicine can do that and Thatha  ll stay in the hospital  till how long he wants to. If they  send him out it ll be an  injustice and  cuts the call. Partiban talks to himself that its time for  his father to get retired from hospital

Sorry  for any kind of errors๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vasubadri

Date change pls

๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Vasubadri

Date change pls

Please clarify what date to be changed.

Welcome to Uyirmei tread. Do join us daily for discussions and kindly do not forget to hit the like button for updates please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Is anyone still watching this serial?

This week title song lae lots of new character was introduce. i watched this mon tues episodes. Looks like chairman greedy sons and DIL's are after the hospital for money sake. Chairman without anyone knowledge transfer every rights on hospital to kavitha. She is given power attorney to handle the hospital issues and no one can sell or do anything without her concern. He told her something fishy going on and he needs to save this hospital. Next day he attempts for suicide. The kids brought him to hospital but refuse to let kavitha know about this - but kavitha ends up saving his life. Quite interesting to watch.
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Is anyone still watching this serial?

This week title song lae lots of new character was introduce. i watched this mon tues episodes. Looks like chairman greedy sons and DIL's are after the hospital for money sake. Chairman without anyone knowledge transfer every rights on hospital to kavitha. She is given power attorney to handle the hospital issues and no one can sell or do anything without her concern. He told her something fishy going on and he needs to save this hospital. Next day he attempts for suicide. The kids brought him to hospital but refuse to let kavitha know about this - but kavitha ends up saving his life. Quite interesting to watch.

ya i m still watching...till last week  focuss was on other characters.. Kavitha's character on lil  focus...but i think from  this week fully focused on Kavitha's character obviously  she is the lead๐Ÿ˜†...why i have feeling  Mano ll turn grey shaded character or negative ๐Ÿ˜•...they have given us big twist ..but story is not moving whole week  ll end on Dayanand's treatment... His two DILS and that pallavan๐Ÿคข...they have already  started on their mission to seperate sandeep and Kavitha๐Ÿ˜†...anyways i don like Sandeep much...Don throw anything pls๐Ÿ˜†
title song oda director aiyum maathitaanga... new one is sundar k vijayan (arasi, selvi, thangamana purushan)... serial paarkiratha ithoda niruthikalaam!๐Ÿ˜‰

no jenny / karan in the new title song... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Yenathu, so many thidir developments, TRP pressure ah? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Oru nalla serial kuda vittu veika matanga pole irrukke! 
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

title song oda director aiyum maathitaanga... new one is sundar k vijayan (arasi, selvi, thangamana purushan)... serial paarkiratha ithoda niruthikalaam!๐Ÿ˜‰

no jenny / karan in the new title song... ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

sri i noticed it nethu adhan i asked if anyone watching as we all know about this director's history ๐Ÿ˜†
I saw anew promo of serial called Chandrakala ( i guess name is correct) in sun tv... u guys have idea which serial is going to end or its getting new time slot????๐Ÿ˜•...
ps... sorry for asking in this thread...don know where to post it๐Ÿ˜†...mom and Dad' pressure๐Ÿ˜†