Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

athey dayanand problem thaan... 🥱  

lolzzz Tanq Sri...Uff Eppothan indha Dhayanand prbs mudiyumo!!

had they shown our Karan/Jenny????
mellisai thumbnail
no karan/ jenny... no bhuv-mano-thamizh scenes... sema bore adikuthu!👎🏼
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
this is the limit...they showed Jenny today...only  in long shots...they cant even show her face properly in close up shots ( it confused me ...whether its the actress who is playing jenny or  someone else🤣) ...but they focused everyone face🤢... i m hating this serial😆...is this  twist  much needed twist or someone  have issues with the screen space they get????
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

this is the limit...they showed Jenny today...only  in long shots...they cant even show her face properly in close up shots ( it confused me ...whether its the actress who is playing jenny or  someone else🤣) ...but they focused everyone face🤢... i m hating this serial😆...is this  twist  much needed twist or someone  have issues with the screen space they get????

Seriously same here, Till Kavitha calls her as Jenny, is was watching with a Doubt whether its Jenny or someone else.

Are they Mad?? weeks ago, they showed as a Impo character, now a Side character who doesnt even deserves to hv a Single Close up??

Im Done with this show and New Tracks🥱🥱🥱  where the hell is My Karan?? are they gnna show him also a Side character?? May be they planned too, so the actor played karan role left the show???  Sundar.K.Vijayan😡 ennala Mudila🥱🥱
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Seriously same here, Till Kavitha calls her as Jenny, is was watching with a Doubt whether its Jenny or someone else.

Are they Mad?? weeks ago, they showed as a Impo character, now a Side character who doesnt even deserves to hv a Single Close up??

Im Done with this show and New Tracks🥱🥱🥱  where the hell is My Karan?? are they gnna show him also a Side character?? May be they planned too, so the actor played karan role left the show???  Sundar.K.Vijayan😡 ennala Mudila🥱🥱

Missing old days 😭...
mellisai thumbnail
So jenny is still around... can we have one segment for kavitha-Dayanand prob & focus on the other characters for the remaining 2 segments... 😡 Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

So jenny is still around... can we have one segment for kavitha-Dayanand prob & focus on the other characters for the remaining 2 segments... 😡

Apdi kudutha kooda santhosama Serial ah pakalame sri..but this Track is Really Disgusting now...
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Missing old days 😭...

Same here Sandhya...Show Already lost its charm.

i dnt hv any hopes...Watching for Particular actors/actress..even that to abt limits, if the Dir crossed it, then its over for me..🥱🥱
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Same here Sandhya...Show Already lost its charm.

i dnt hv any hopes...Watching for Particular actors/actress..even that to abt limits, if the Dir crossed it, then its over for me..🥱🥱

nalla irundha serial twist ingra perla keduthu vachutanga🤢     
sunita_r9t thumbnail
Aaahhh ... Wth is happening ... Watched yesterday's episode .. Thank god Jenny is alive ...I thought they might hav removed her from the serial for good ...
But glad to see some old faces ...I'm really really sick of this " dayanand puraanam " it's high time they stop this family drama n focus on the doctors n their lives in the hospital ... Lil bit of family stuffs is bearable but this is too much ... 

Btw ... Is dr karan balla alive ???