UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sunita_r9t

Aaahhh ... Wth is happening ... Watched yesterday's episode .. Thank god Jenny is alive ...I thought they might hav removed her from the serial for good ...
But glad to see some old faces ...I'm really really sick of this " dayanand puraanam " it's high time they stop this family drama n focus on the doctors n their lives in the hospital ... Lil bit of family stuffs is bearable but this is too much ... 

Btw ... Is dr karan balla alive ??? 

#Bold Semma Question!!! But no answer frm us😭
watched day before sterday's epi, Like Seriously im done with this show...All 3 Mano,Tamil,Bhuvana are wishing Kavitha for bcmng new CEO/Administrator of the hsptl and talking much dialogues lyk we ll stand for you, ll denfed you forever, blah blah blah...Jenny was standing there in Background as lyk a Statue...Doesnt her character deserves a single dialogue??

ufff i can see Gibran(Karan's) missing issue in the show clearly after so many epis, he s been missing in the show...ok tats ok, but does that means they can make an another main character to be a side one and making the actress to act nthng but lyk a Statue???  well i dnt think harshitha deserves it.. after all, she is one of the reason, im started hvng interest in this show along with Amala,Karan and Srithika.

and didnt saw sterday's fully...but saw last bit, i was lyk am i watching a Crime patrol series???? police protection, a lonely woman in a Big House, at nyt time some men shadows standing at the door and knocking..the lady is scared to open the Door...WTH, is this is Hsptl based story or Crime patrol, CID based show????  GOD.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Any 1 watching all this kolaveri???? or am i enjoying all ths non-sense alone here????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wiki they had mentioned the show is Inspired by Grey's Anatomy and House...im pretty sure, tat those shows cld be far better tan ths.πŸ₯±  Anybdy watched those two shows already??
Janu, I can understand your frustration yaar, I watched the initial episodes with much interest and gave up when the updates indicated the show was taking a turn towards family drama instead. As for the wiki description, I've watched both Grey's and House, House is purely a medical show, each episode is to solve one unique case, whilst Grey's is more focused on the lives on the doctors and interns, and predominantly focused on the dynamics of a hospital rather than case solving based. Both are good shows though. Two more that may interest you are ER (probably the best medical show ever in terms of realistic portrayal) and Chicago Hope. Unfortunately for us, Indian shows are bound by TRPs and the TRP viewers aren't likely to embrace the initial concept of Uyirmei. Hence, the changes to cater to their tastes. Wonder if the TRP has picked up after the upheaval though. As for American shows, while they are measured in terms of ratings, the ratings are a more accurate and fair reflection of viewers from a diversified background. And American shows are also more ballsy in sticking to the original concept and ending the show at the end of the season if the ratings are not up to mark. In India, the production houses are more likely to butcher the show in an attempt at longevity. A fantastic example of this would be the RR fiasco which just concluded. Oh well, such is life as followers of our fickle tellywood. We can moan and groan but ultimately, it's a TRP game all the way and internet  viewers like yours truly have no say at all. I really miss Karan Bhalla though, such a sweetheart he was. *sigh*
Originally posted by JananiKiDeewani

watched day before sterday's epi, Like Seriously im done with this show...All 3 Mano,Tamil,Bhuvana are wishing Kavitha for bcmng new CEO/Administrator of the hsptl and talking much dialogues lyk we ll stand for you, ll denfed you forever, blah blah blah...Jenny was standing there in Background as lyk a Statue...Doesnt her character deserves a single dialogue??

ufff i can see Gibran(Karan's) missing issue in the show clearly after so many epis, he s been missing in the show...ok tats ok, but does that means they can make an another main character to be a side one and making the actress to act nthng but lyk a Statue???  well i dnt think harshitha deserves it.. after all, she is one of the reason, im started hvng interest in this show along with Amala,Karan and Srithika.

and didnt saw sterday's fully...but saw last bit, i was lyk am i watching a Crime patrol series???? police protection, a lonely woman in a Big House, at nyt time some men shadows standing at the door and knocking..the lady is scared to open the Door...WTH, is this is Hsptl based story or Crime patrol, CID based show????  GOD.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Any 1 watching all this kolaveri???? or am i enjoying all ths non-sense alone here????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wiki they had mentioned the show is Inspired by Grey's Anatomy and House...im pretty sure, tat those shows cld be far better tan ths.πŸ₯±  Anybdy watched those two shows already??

@ bold... not watchingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... only kavitha everywhere🀒

@ Red...good question ...i m done with this serial🀒😑
#Sree Me too Done with this re, Instead of Watching all this crap, im thinking to watch all the medical based shows which i mentioned and now u mentioned..Seriously if Amala and Srithika isn't here, then might say Goodnye to the show already, when i saw Sundar.k.vijayan name as Director...But im keep on saying repeatedly, even though im watching this for actor/actress, it ll be upto limits, already started changing channels while watching this show, dnt knw when im gna say suvaha.

WTH is tat TRP re...i mean i knw wat TRP Means.. but im frustrated with that TRP excuses... None of the Huge Network Channels lyk Sun or Vijay wn't take Risk with such amazing concepts.

Sun tv(i dnt even hv any hope with this channel for smthng new) always used to hv RKO(Round Katti Oppari) types or MIL-DIL types shows, which is for all elders and women(Wat to do,they all are liking tat type only, see even im a fan of DM and VR).

Vijay tv, Oh God, i thought they are dng something diff before some years back, now they do nthng but repeating the same so called Love Era shows...i mean i nt against such shows even im a Mad fan of Saravana mennakshi, but that doesnt mean we shld hv same concept forever??

wats the diff btwn sun and Vijay now?? Both are Showing the same, Sun for ladies and elders, while Vijay tv for youngsters.

If some Hugs Network lyk this channels, takes some risks and started showing Something different lyk this means, ppl might neglect the show for a week as its not to their type, but they dnt hv other choice than these two channels, as most are watching this two channels only, they ll surely follow the show after some days...but these channels wnt do tat, they are always ready to show something which can make them to beat another channel in TRP.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

After all this Zee was abt to take Risk, then why cant they gv a Try with a full show?? Seriously im totally Frustrated with this TRP issues, even my mumma asking why they showing such creeps in Medical baesd show, u said this shw hv amazing concept, but wat all this usually Family Drama formula??  Wat cld i answer to her πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Aiyoo Romba polambarane...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Janu, I completely understand your frustration pa πŸ€— I went through the same heartache during Sanjivani many years ago πŸ₯Ί Started off brilliantly then turned into a love story, then a revenge story 😑 The usual crap where 2 girls love one guy and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned πŸ€’ I stuck on for Mohnish Behl and his character Dr. Shashank Gupta  But came to a point where the person portrayed as the pillar of the hospital got sidelined πŸ˜” And that ended it for me, I said bye-bye and moved on πŸ˜† Now whenever I feel like reliving those days, I watch a Shashank heavy episode on YouTube just to get over the nostalgia πŸ˜‰
Sree, u mean DMG, Dill Mill Gayye???  im facing that Headache too nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But i love KaSh - Karan and Shilpa a lot.😳
Janu, I mean Sanjivani, which was the precursor to DMG πŸ˜‰ In Sanjivani, Dr. Shashank was a star and Anjali and Karan were the cutest lil kids  Edited by incorrigible - 9 years ago
anyone watching? anything interesting happen? what happen to Dayalan sir?
Is that Amala Nagarjuna wife? Looks similar?