Tamil Other Serials

UYIRMEI - NEW SERIAL - ZEE TAMIZH - Page 3

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Tuesday Updates Episode 2

Dr. Kavitha on rounds with another doctor and 2 nurses. Patients are very friendly with her. Different patients with different care.

New case comes in. Funny boys. Nurse ask who is patient. The yellow shirt says both of them are waiting patiently 😆 Nurse ask is patient name? Again he answers mine is kasi his madurae. Nurse sighs and says she asking name not city. Dr. Mano comes to attend him. His badly injured - takes him in.

The other guy kasi is attended by Karan. Kasi tells him they had a gang fight with bats. It was madurae who started first.

Few guys comes in with bats and stick. They find Kasi who sees them and runs. Karan goes off to call security.

Mano taking madurae for OP. 3 boys comes with bat and ask him to hand over madurae they will deal with him. Mano ask if they are trying to act funny - the boys rudely talks to mano.

Kavitha comes there in time ask mano to take patient and go immediately. The boys try to act rude with her. But kavitha tells them there is CCTV here and they are recorded. If she calls police - they will be taken away. But right now one of them does not need police treatment  but medical attention as his bleeding. She scolds him ask what if its head fracture? He can die. The boy mellow down and ask his friends to leave. Kavitha takes him to give treatment.

Karan finds kaasi in store room. Calls him mr. singam 😆 Tells him that the boys left. His not going to advise kaasi instead tells him a story about a boy call Daya and how they should treat sports as sports and not to turn it as fight. Kaasi starts crying regretting.

Madurae and the boy he fight with moved to the same room. Both mothers comes and they start fighting to each other. ðŸ˜• Dr. kavitha comes and stops them. Advice them  and leaves. (haha both lladies so funny)  Both mother leaves. Nurse jenny comes - cheers up the boys and make them have their foods. Boys becomes friends back. Dr. Kavitha and Dr.Karan standing outside observing everything. Kavitha is amazed how jenny made the boys becomes friends within minutes. Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha just watched!!
Boy's Name and that Scene was Funny!! Like the way karan telling a Story and ask them to consider a Game as a Game!!! Lyk the way Kavitha takes care of Another group boy eventhough He was Rudely talking with other.. Ladies Fight was Funny !! Seriously Jenny is Cute and Funny!! Love the way her character scripted !! Though i missed to watch Shrithika, Lyk the Episode for Kavitha, Karan and Jenny along with Funny Fight btwn two mumma's!!!😆
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Amala looks so beautiful..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pics update Akka...
Happy to see Amala after a long time..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
have to say amala look stunning. Yet something is not right in the serial. Of course amala @ dr. kavitha is suppose to be the calm character but at times i feel she is way to calm for some scenario. But i like the episode yesterday with the story karan was telling Kasi.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna chello... 
sure will try to watch it.. 
sinthu99 thumbnail
I too caught up with the first two epi's on youtube Zee tv - only thing that interested me to watch this serial was ofcourse Amala.. but a little disappointed with the acting of the cast.. they are all lacking emotions - no one seems to be acting naturally. and unfortunately even Amala doesnt seem to showcase her acting skills.. they are all too slow, too relaxed for a hospital atmosphere. But yes i agree, she does look very pretty ðŸ˜Š. Hoping for this serial to pick up otherwise it will another *whispers* Vamsam!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinthu99

I too caught up with the first two epi's on youtube Zee tv - only thing that interested me to watch this serial was ofcourse Amala.. but a little disappointed with the acting of the cast.. they are all lacking emotions - no one seems to be acting naturally. and unfortunately even Amala doesnt seem to showcase her acting skills.. they are all too slow, too relaxed for a hospital atmosphere. But yes i agree, she does look very pretty ðŸ˜Š. Hoping for this serial to pick up otherwise it will another *whispers* Vamsam!

Agree. I noticed it on the first episode. It was such a critical moment with so many burn patients yet the doctors were calm - i was shocked how calm  they were when a man almost die. They need emotions and need to know how those moments you need to express themselves. They need to sit and watch ER 😆
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Agree. I noticed it on the first episode. It was such a critical moment with so many burn patients yet the doctors were calm - i was shocked how calm  they were when a man almost die. They need emotions and need to know how those moments you need to express themselves. They need to sit and watch ER 😆

wat s ER re????
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

wat s ER re????

Hema - its an american medical drama pa. Its about the injner life of the emergency room (ER) - all about various critical issues faced by the doctors nurses staffs.